Feminine or Masculine?

johnieheel

Fem or Masc?  

691 members have voted

1. 1. Fem or Masc?

I used to enjoy dressing in skirts, tops and hose before I got married, now I just wear heels and occasional hose, I do however wear womens briefs every day as I find them just so damn comfortable compared to mens stuff.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On my way home from work the other day I was trying to imagine the other guys i met in heels. Some would work, while others not. I think if you want a more acceptable look the rest of the outfit should not be overly maskuline. I have tried to "turn the butch down" lately and it seems to be working judging from the reactions I have recieved from women.

i wear more clothes from the women's section than from the men's. skirts hose shoes makeup the clothes are so much more sensual and fun, i just can't see a reason not to enjoy them. :smile: r1g0r (still not my real name)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I love to wear heels and pantyhose, (mostly boots), but usually only in the house or in the car. Once in a great while I can wear them outside but only with longer jeans that cover most of the heel. I like women's clothes as the materials, colors and selection is so much greater than men's (just look at the shoes)! If I had my druthers, I would mix and match but would lean to the feminine side as it is so interesting and different.

It's all about the heel!

I love to wear skintight clothes which are usually worn by females. All of my jeans are ladies fit, either skinny ones (got loads!!) or boot cut. Whatever the style, the tighter the better for me. I've also a major thing for lycra, PVC and latex rubber. I'm not into dresses or make-up. I do wear tights and knee-highs, and would wear stockings but I don't know what I'd wear with those other than a skirt. Nothing but a smile maybe?!! :smile:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I've tried skirts before, but I'm content to be a guy in heels. The most effeminate I'd like to be is having bare legs, polished nails, and strappy heels, but that's about it. No makeup, dresses, or trying to look like a woman for me.

man in heels and stockings. stockings mainly for the fit, and they do after all feel good. like the strappy heels as well. as for the make up, not for me however, after reading the whole tread, we need to have a look at where the make up comes from, as far a accient Egypt the pharoes wore make up, so why should it be a problem, besides socyietys warped sence. :smile::smile:

I have dressed in drag before for occasions such as Halloween and I admit that it doesn't really do anything for me... Now That could've been the clothes I was wearing or what have you because every now and then I do find myself thinking about wearing a skirt, or a woman's top... As far as FEELING more feminine, I don't really know, I think there is a difference when you say does a person want to feel more feminine or do they prefer women's clothes to their own and still feel just as masculine as before? If I had a nice skirt, I'd probably wear it from time to time, and still feel as before... so who knows...

Guest Jezzaboots

I'm just a guy in heels, nothing more. One thing to mention though, I just have to have feminine looking heels. I love to see a woman in stilettos especially a nice pair of boots and I like to redesign that look on myself as I feel it just looks so damn good. I have dabbled with dresses, skirts, make up etc. but I have never really had the desires to dress all the way or indeed be a part of that community. Just heels and the presentation of said heels for me. Jez

Definitively more than just heels, i really love wearing panties, hoses or stockings, shaving my legs and painting my toe nails, it really feels good, it's addictive the feeling of those garments on your skin, your clothing (i dont discard womens jeans), it's like a constant thrill, it's pampering yourself a little bit. I do belive in looking aesthetic, so that was one reason for shaving my legs and painting my toe nails, it grew in me, my wife gets turned on, so far it feels good.

i voted just a guy in heels i am a huge fan of tight fitting boots especially pointy toed ones and they have to have 5 inch heels or higher i do wear womans pants with the boots because they actually look good together, mens pants look horrible with heels and aparently womens pants look amazing on me i guess i have the legs for them. i only wear nylons to make the boots more comfortable i live with them but i do not love them. so i guess in reality i dress like a woman from the waist down but i never wear womens underwear or skirts and the shoes always have to totally cover my feet( they are not that pretty looking) hence the boots

In street heeling mode, I consider myself just a guy in boots. Sometimes I wear nylons for comfort, especially with higher boots, and sometimes I wear women's jeans because they fit better and create a more streamlined look. On rare occasions I wear boots with western heels over jeans, but that is about as far as I take it in public. At home, on the other hand, anything goes!

When I go street heeling I usually got a bit more feminine by wearing womens bootcut jeans over my boots. I do believe heels are at their best when highlighting a shapely leg. For those of you who wear skirts when heeling, what kind of reaction do you get ? If you completely crossdress, how easy is that to pull off ?

"High heels are comfortable.

It's more comfortable to wear a skirt, no half a yard of fabric between your legs to constrict and get in the way.

Stockings just keep your legs warm"

Yes!! I feel the same way too, I some times I wear my kilt or skirt with pantyhose with low heel boots and I also love to wear my 4" heels boots under my boot cut pants.

Why cant a man wear skirts, stockings and shoes as a man, without wanting to be femme?

High heels are comfortable.

It's more comfortable to wear a skirt, no half a yard of fabric between your legs to constrict and get in the way.

Stockings just keep your legs warm.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I love to wear heels as much as possible and since being a member of this High Heel community I started to wear them outside as well.... I love to wear aswell all the feminin entire, stockings, lingery, skirts and tops.... but cannot come out because it is not a nice view. I think The police would put me in the deepest jail, and loose the key LoL.... No, I have to say a beautiful heel should be for everybody. FL

FoxyLady

Just a guy in heels who is opening his horizons. It started out with me borrowing the wifes undies every once in a while. Then a pair of shoes for the Rocky Horror Show. Just a couple weeks ago I bought me a pair of 4 in. ankle boots and started shaving. My wife is not sure about the whole thing. I've only been out with them once in public. Now I'm looking into buying a pair of womens boot cut or flare jeans (9 long) to cover the boots. Just with plain pockets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bit of both... I would be happy to be a guy in heels but I really feminine clothes too. I'd really just be happy to wear whatever i want to without havign to conform to "social standards" I've always been one for individual freedom of choice... if a man wants to wear a skirt I aplaud him. Unfortunately by exercising this freedom you can become an outcast. and that I don't want so I leave my feminine clothes for wearing at home. My girlfriend doesn't mind fem underwear and lingerie but that's as far as it goes... I don't do the whole wig/make-up/dress thing cause it would make her uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm - for me wearing heels - in my case leather thigh boots is not about being Feminine. Its about a choice - do I enjoy wearing heels - Yes or No?

And for me its a BIG yes - 90% of the time I wear my boots under my day to day jeans. I enjoy wearing them, they look and feel good!

As per my other posts I am getting more confident going out and about - however most of thier use is restricted to in doors!

However - as per my Avatar - I do occasionally wear feminine clothes from the waist down. I have an Oasis leather mini skirt and lace top stockings. I certainly do not consider wearing these as the norm, nor would I want them to be.

So - in a rambling way. Masculine 90% - Feminine 10%.

Best of both worlds!

For my opinion, if it does count. Men should look masculine. I dont care if they wear heels or not, public and or private. Dressing up in feminine way is okay for parties or special occasions, but not for everyday life.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "