Feminine or Masculine?

johnieheel

Fem or Masc?  

691 members have voted

1. 1. Fem or Masc?

While I voted for "Just a man in heels", I wouldn't be adverse to wearing a skirt. After all, I like to think I have nice enough legs to pull that off! Heh!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I voted for "Just a man in heels", I wouldn't be adverse to wearing a skirt. After all, I like to think I have nice enough legs to pull that off! Heh!

OK Jeff, How about showing them fantastic legs in the MENS LEG CONTEST?

real men wear heels

I'm all about heels and "regular" male attire.

I have a thing about leather gloves and corsets. I'm a bit in the S/M side too.

Heels and male attire agreed. I'm always wanting to wear a pair of jeans with all of the shoes I try on. Unfortunately, I don't have any long enough to cover the whole heel/shoe, just enough to leave the toes visible.

Also, I have a thing for shoes with something on or around the toe area (ex. flower over the toes). Is that, in any way, odd?

Formally "HHDude"

Heels and male attire agreed. I'm always wanting to wear a pair of jeans with all of the shoes I try on. Unfortunately, I don't have any long enough to cover the whole heel/shoe, just enough to leave the toes visible.

Also, I have a thing for shoes with something on or around the toe area (ex. flower over the toes). Is that, in any way, odd?

No more than I have a thing for straps.

real men wear heels

Guest Loveshiheels

I do have a few dresses and tights in my collection and I do like to dress up as a women. If I,m wearing heels them I must wear tights as I think wearing tights make my heels look better.

I was saying : who knows for woman attributes. And finaly yesterday evening i was alone at home.. I make a round in the cupboard of my wife, and 10 min later i was wearing my shoes with a nice skirt. What a feeling ! I will certainly restart again.. I'm alone next week :smile:

I fit into both catergories depending on my mood. I like to wear skirts, stockings, heels, dresses, and eventually would like to learn more of the finer points of passing as a woman including make up and learning more about having a feminine voice but at the same time I can be just as happy in jeans and a t-shirt with heels with no other hint of anything but a guy in heels. :smile:

I've noticed a lot of guys here are into skirts, hose, etc.

My question is do you want to be just a MAN IN HEELS or Enjoy dressing more like a girl with all the fem? Skirts, hose etc.

Myself, I just want to be a guy in heels with my blue jeans and t-shirt or (guy clothes).

Exactly the same..... Even if sometimes I wore net stokings inside home, but I really enjoy wearing tight blue jeans and t shirt or sweaters with my high heels shoes or boots (5" 5 1/2" ).

Stay heeled and smile to life!

I voted "more feminine" but for me, it's different. I enjoy being male but the feeling of forced feminization is what I crave. I wear bras, one-piece woman's bathing suit, fishnet hose, and of course 4"-5" pumps. It's hard to explain. It's as if the following of wearing "opposite" clothing is what does it for me. If I were a woman, I doubt I'd get the same thrill from wearing heels.

Hey bigbadkatz, I suppose being able to wear heels when ever you wanted to, would take away the present need to exhibit and also would take away the sting from the label of fetishism, in the societal view. However, your feelings in wearing heels will still be the same, even as a woman, because we share the same gender traits to be developed. Women do have some fascinating and designing differences, but they also are human beings with feelings and abilities. Both show us their personalities that gives us a narrow perception of who they are, but it doesn't tell us what makes them tick or what they will choose. We all have to tell the others what is on our mind or what is in our heart through verbal, literary, exhibitory, and/or time proving means. Now johnieheel, Femininity and masculinity are not clear cut groupings in the real world. Are females trying to be masculine when they wear jeans, shirts, oxford flats, and have "boyish" haircuts? This hypothetical depends on the person. So, also does the answer to your question. Does the outfit change the person or just satisfy their need to adorn so they can feel validated as the real person they are? All of us have the gender traits of femininity and masculinty with-in. These traits are developed in different degrees from who we are. These developements can be effected by, but not dependent upon, our sex endowments. A person wanting to adorn their physique with socially accepted and tabooed ornamentations are really just being who they are. Of course, but not necessarily intentional, they are proving society's standards are not in harmony to serve the needs of real people. In fact, these standards are giving permission to either bring the offenders into conformity or they can be persecuted, degraded, ridiculed, cast out, and/or etc. for not showing compliance to these rules of society. I just want to be me, choosing the look that satisfies all of my requirements for the activity I want to be a part of. My desire to wear high stiletto heeled pumps puts this choice in the highest priority to be included. I'm male by a previous decision at some point in my progression. I still have all my gender traits and if life will continue to be good to me, I want to learn about and develope as many as I can.

Histiletto; It's a simple question. It's not about gender, who's got what between their legs, or what you want to be when you grow up. All I want to know is, do you dress as a man in heels or curve more to the feminine look according to society. Thanks for all that info anyway. Hopefully someone can use it.

real men wear heels

I voted for "Just a Guy in Heels." I could never do the whole "feminine" thing. However, I did go out once in a skirt this summer on kind of a dare, and will do it again when the mood strikes, but there was nothing feminine about it. Also, I think wearing heels has brought me into experimenting with other women's fashions, mainly pants and jeans, but also a few tops. I could never look good in a dress, my body just isn't right for it.

Style is built from the ground up!

I voted for "Just a Guy in Heels" because i want to have the right to wear what i want to wear without all that laughing and asking stupid questions. I only want the society around me to accept me and my personality without to care what shoes are on my feet.

Histiletto; It's a simple question. It's not about gender, who's got what between their legs, or what you want to be when you grow up. All I want to know is, do you dress as a man in heels or curve more to the feminine look according to society. Thanks for all that info anyway. Hopefully someone can use it.

Yes! I do tend to go overboard when it comes to the gender issues that usurps an individual's rights of personal choice and in wanting society to realize the inconsistency of the social standards as they pertain to real people. The ideals society lists as the perfect people only exit in their aryanic type idols.

OOPS! There I went again. I guess I have been so frustrated for too long, that this must be a kind of release or I'll explode. I'd kind of hate traveling like that. :smile::wave:

Where is the transporter Scotty? I'd perfer to keep it together, so don't energize just yet. I hate messes, which reminds me, I got some house cleaning to do. Which heels are appropriate? Do I have to wear that uniform? It may be a bit, should I say it, buffly risky. (All right -- risque') People in stiletto pumps, don't cha just luv em!/? :silly:

I would sure love to explore all types of woman clothing, As a concept, in my mind, I see no difference between man's and woman's clothes, for me they are clothes period. and when ever i found something that I like and looks good than I will buy it, no matter if it's designated as man's or woman's cloth item. That reminds me a story, I once went to the mall to buy a pair of jeans (I was wearing 4" stiletto slingbacks with a round toe), I approached the sale's woman and asked for a pair of jeans, after i disliked all the models she showed me and desribing what type of jeans I am looking for she just told me that I should go look at the woman's department and so I did. I told to the other sale's woman that i was looking for a pair of jeans and she told me that this is the woman's department ... and I just told her that woman's jeans looks better and that I wish to try a few pairs, so I did, and while trying on different pairs my heels where visible (some of the jeans were higher) and the only comment the sale's woman made was to ask me if i am looking jeans that will cover my heels or that it is okay if they show, after that remark I of course bought 3 pairs and came back 2 month later to get another one, now the jeans i got can never pass as a man's jeans , but I never got any reponse regarding the jeans and they really sit better on the body than man's jeans, I am now thinking of getting a few woman's shirts and blouses

I used to dress up indoors but realise after stepping out all I really wanted was the footwear. Anything thats comfortable and easy I'll wear, briefs, popsocks tunic type tops, stretch bootlegs yes. Hose, dresses, blouses no.

So what's all the fuss about?

At the moment I'm comfortable wearing high heels in public with "masculine clothing", i.e. jeans, trousers etc. However, I would like to evolve my attire and adopt a more "feminine" look from the waste down, i.e. wear a skirt, hose and heels in public. I'm not there yet confidence wise.

Even if I'd be wearing a combo of stiletto heels, hose and a skirt in public I'd still consider my look masculine with no desire to imitate a woman, simply because in my mind these items have become unisex attire.

Wearing a dress, bra, blouse, makeup etc is simply not my thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't vote. I like being just a guy in heels, hose, and denim mini skirt. Teetering on heels is a thrill for the challenge and restrictions. Hose are energizing and feel great. Denim Mini skirts (mid-thigh) are confortable and fit me better than any pair of shorts I've ever had. Cosmetics, jewelry, nail polish don't need 'em. Dresses, blouses, and longer skirts don't need 'em. I don't get the feel I like from any of that stuff.

I didn't vote. I like being just a guy in heels, hose, and denim mini skirt. Teetering on heels is a thrill for the challenge and restrictions. Hose are energizing and feel great. Denim Mini skirts (mid-thigh) are confortable and fit me better than any pair of shorts I've ever had.

Cosmetics, jewelry, nail polish don't need 'em. Dresses, blouses, and longer skirts don't need 'em. I don't get the feel I like from any of that stuff.

Kinda leans more to men in heels but a little in between. Good answer.

real men wear heels

I'm just a guy who likes to wear heels. Luckily my girlfiriend is ok with it too.:smile: Since the heels I normally wear are western style boots (up to 3.5"), I have no problems although I do get stares and compliments at times from the ladies.:wave: