Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Well, I just bought these heels from Shoe Land in Orlando, Fl. It cost me a total of 35 dollars for all of them. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to go out with them.

Like the boots! Always did like suad and leather or man made material mix.

real men wear heels

Well, I just bought these heels from Shoe Land in Orlando, Fl. It cost me a total of 35 dollars for all of them. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to go out with them.

All of those for under forty bucks? Wow! I'm impressed! I also like the boots which look mondo sharp. Congrats to you and your successful shopping expedition.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I was out yesterday, checking up on post holiday sales. At a local department store, with a huge footwear selection, I found a pair of size nine, dark brown leather, Nine West, knee high boots, with no platform, 4" stiletto heels, and pointy toes. I tried them on in the store, and walked about the shoe department, to test the fit. Like a glove. What's more, I saved $110 off the retail price. It was boot heaven! Boots like that do make the girls jealous.

I was able to do a bit of shoe shopping today. Went into 2 DSW stores and left empty handed. On a whim I stopped into an Aerosoles store to have a look around. Found a bootie that I liked and asked the saleswoman if she had them in size 10 or 11. Well she returns with both sizes and without batting an eye I slipped off my booties I had on and tried on the 11's. They were a perfect fit. She then commented that my jeans were the correct length for the shoe. I thanked her and told her to ring them up and put my old shoes in the box for I will wear the new ones out of the store.

These were shot with my cell phone in the parking lot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stock shot

Posted Image

Wore them to dinner tonight and no one noticed.

rx

Went into Payless and got a pair of mary jane pumps last night. No reaction at all from the 20 or so year old guy working there. He was stocking shelves and didn't seem the tiniest bit concerned about a guy trying them on. Wore them at home with black socks and I'm almost disappointed my wife didn't say anything about them.

http://www.payless.com/Images/300x300/059726_1_300x300.jpg

Went into Payless and got a pair of mary jane pumps last night. No reaction at all from the 20 or so year old guy working there. He was stocking shelves and didn't seem the tiniest bit concerned about a guy trying them on. Wore them at home with black socks and I'm almost disappointed my wife didn't say anything about them.

http://www.payless.com/Images/300x300/059726_1_300x300.jpg

Very nice radiodave! I have almost the same pumps in my mj collection.

real men wear heels

Just got these from Amazon UK. Very comfortable and very discreet. They are Hush Puppies Ester. They may still have them in UK8 and 9. Would have preferred black but they were out of stock. I might dye them. The wedge heel unit won't dye well if at all but it's a very dark brown and would probably look OK against black leather.

post-2582-133522851658_thumb.jpg

Hi all, I bought this texas boots with 9 cm heel, and the second pair is from Biondini with 13 cm heel an 1,25 cm platform. I think they are easier to handle than the texas boots. Ciao, HeelTV

post-849-133522852357_thumb.jpg

post-849-133522852361_thumb.jpg

Here is my latest purchase. Black Patent Steve Madden "Steven" Mary Jane pumps. They have two straps, instead of the typical mary jane pump which has one. Beautiful and sleek. About a 4" heel, maybe 4 1/2". They are hot!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are hot, I saw some similar recently and thought they looked good with the two straps. I like the heel on the ones you just bought too.

Enjoy them pumpedup.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I went shopping last week and got these at Nine West. They were all on sale so I got a great bargain. The two sales girls were awesome. They showed me a variety of new shoes in the stores and let me try them on. I was in there for at least 45 minutes. At one point I was trying on the same shoes as another customer (the sandals) and we were debating the merits of them to each other. I think I looked better in them ! She recommended some platform sandals to me that she had also tried on, but I didn't like them on my feet. In the end she bought the same sandals I did. I really like the boots. They are shiny but have a slight distressed look to them. One of the sales girls had picked them out for me, and we all agreed that there was no way I was leaving the store without these. I like them so much I put them on afterwards going in to a Barnes and Noble to get a book and some coffee. Sat around at the tables in the coffee area with boots and heel fully exposed. Nothing out of the ordinary.

post-71-133522852448_thumb.jpg

post-71-133522852449_thumb.jpg

post-71-133522852451_thumb.jpg

I went shopping last week and got these at Nine West. They were all on sale so I got a great bargain. I really like the boots. They are shiny but have a slight distressed look to them. .

You're right - those boots are stunning.

So how much did they actually cost you? Still in the £80-£100 area, i'd guess. Too rich for my high-heels budget! :santa_hat:

post-1173-133522852455_thumb.jpg

Always High-Heel Responsibly