Who has bought some new shoes

gj

2 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

That picture hurts just to look at it.  I sure it is a great feeling but to quote many folks that have seen me in 5" heels, "I don't see how you can walk in those heels".  Can you walk in them?

:wavey:

Not yet, but I'm determined so there will be lots of practice. No pain, no gain.

1 hour ago, fiddler1307 said:

Not yet, but I'm determined so there will be lots of practice. No pain, no gain.

No pain, no gain applies to muscles not bones and joints.

heel7.jpg.af2cb46ee2101d0a5263a4f4cf9c2525.jpg

It looks to me like your weight is falling not on your heel and ball of your foot but in front of the ball, and the arrow's position is assuming you can straighten your knee.  I had a pair of 6" single sole heels that fit my feet but all I could do, after considerable effort, was stumble around in them.  I suggest your shoes are for feeling good to wear and having fun in while not walking.  Give yourself a chance to enjoy walking in feels and get a lower heel.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

4 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Bold looking shoe!  They look like they fit comfortably.  Have you considered jeans or skinny jeans rather than a skirt with those shoes?

I never were jeans with heels.

I bought 4 pairs last week. This is the second pair.

003.thumb.JPG.8ca8e8e80318898081525d0bd895afbe.JPG

Edited by LovesHiHeels

24 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

Great shoes and look. Can't agree more as I always wear heels while in otherwise "male" mode.

Put it another I don;t I wear my heels out.  Haven;t worn heels out for a very long time and yes I did wear jeans out then. As I only wear heels at home I wear a skirt with them.

9 hours ago, LovesHiHeels said:

Put it another I don;t I wear my heels out.  Haven;t worn heels out for a very long time and yes I did wear jeans out then. As I only wear heels at home I wear a skirt with them.

Your two new pairs (and especially the first) both look to be about one size too large.   What size are they and are they a good fit?

10 hours ago, Puffer said:

Your two new pairs (and especially the first) both look to be about one size too large.   What size are they and are they a good fit?

I,m in a awkward postion when it comes to buying high heels. I,m between a size 9 and 10uk. Most shops in the uk only go up to 9uk and that if you can find a size 9 in ahops these days. I buy most of my heels on Ebay or New Look online now. With New Look I can return any heels that don't  fit without a problem. I just drop them of at the local New look store. I buy a size 9uk from New look online.  Some fit fine other are on the small size. I would buy in a wide fitting if i could just to see if I could find a better fit.  I just never find any in a style I like.

Both pairs that I have just posted are a size 10uk.  The first pair are made for a man's foot so a size 9 should fit me fine in theory . Wasn't sure what size to buy so I stayed safe and bought them in a 10uk.  Both  pairs seem to fit well and are comfortable. They don't feel loose on me.

1 hour ago, bnchmrk said:

They showed up today! Simply love these....Talk about "taking a walk on the wild side."

20170214_140634~2.jpg

Wild indeed!  To where and with what will you wear them?

I'd avoid going out in the jungle with them on as some large furry feline creature may find you too attractive. :penitent:

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

No jungles around here...just mountains of snow at this time. The only place these will be worn is around the house for a few months. But I might unleash these bad boys then. And pair them with my dark skinny jeans. Keep it simple and let the shoes make the statement.

Edited by bnchmrk
  • Like 1

Nothing at all spectacular about these new shoes, the Payless "Geneva" loafers, in fact, I'm sure folks here will find them rather boring, and that's fine by me. Heh! I've been searching for a pair of penny loafer style shoes for the longest time, and these were quite comfortable as I wore them on an outing yesterday.

geneva.jpg

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

21 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Hey JeffB;

Those are great looking shoes even if they are a little low for hhplace. 

Oh, for sure. But, as I've said many times before, I'm all about the complete outfit, and that includes flat shoes which I enjoy as much as high heels.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

My wife wanted a bathing suit that she picked out on a website that we get our shoes from. Bathing suit was out of stock but I was convinced to get her another pair of shoes for our vacation trip. Hers are the blue mary-janes. So I could not pass up a chance to save on the shipping. Lol. So I found another exotic pair of pumps too. Needless to say I won't be wearing mine on vacation.

shoes-heels-mon2-juliana-71navy_1_1~2.jpg

shoes-heels-mon2-juliana-71zebra_1_1~2.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

Needless to say I won't be wearing mine on vacation.

???? Why not?  Why buy shoes you won't wear?  If you're going away on a vacation, what better opportunity to wear them?

• Like 1

I've always had a thing for oxfords, I think it might have something to do with the way they totally enclose the foot and won't slip off.

These shoes have done nothing to stop me liking oxfords at all. Lovely shoes.

I have two pairs of oxfords myself.

Always special.JPG

Could not resist.JPG

• Like 6

1 hour ago, fiddler1307 said:

I've always had a thing for oxfords, I think it might have something to do with the way they totally enclose the foot and won't slip off.

These shoes have done nothing to stop me liking oxfords at all. Lovely shoes.

I have two pairs of oxfords myself.

Always special.JPG

Could not resist.JPG

Like you, I too have a thing for Oxfords!!! I know exactly what you mean in regards to how they enclose your feet, it is one of the things I like the most about them besides how good they look and feel when I wear them!!!!

Great pairs of Oxfords you have there too :fine:

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!