Who has bought some new shoes

gj

My new Bongo(Sears) "Stella" bootie sandals. I just love them. Very comfortable to wear and stunning looking. I gotten many compliments from the ladies, wearing them. They all want them too!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

http://www.sears.com/bongo-women-s-stella-black-high-heel-sandal/p-054VA86072412P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

I got these on ebay for $25 this last week.  Brand is Born, style is Debbie.  The heel is a full 4 inches in size 11.  They are pretty snug on me, but I'm hoping they loosen up.  The seller indicated that they had only been worn once, and I believe that.  They look like new.  I appreciate the fact that they have quiet heels, as I'm not much for drawing attention when I wear heels out and about.  I will wear them with long jeans when the weather cools.  The heel height will challenge this old guy - 4" is about the max I can handle and walk halfway decently.  

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RonC said:

I got these on ebay for $25 this last week.  Brand is Born, style is Debbie.  The heel is a full 4 inches in size 11.  They are pretty snug on me, but I'm hoping they loosen up.  The seller indicated that they had only been worn once, and I believe that.  They look like new.  I appreciate the fact that they have quiet heels, as I'm not much for drawing attention when I wear heels out and about.  I will wear them with long jeans when the weather cools.  The heel height will challenge this old guy - 4" is about the max I can handle and walk halfway decently.  

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Nice loafers, RonC!   A style I would wear if I could get them in my size UK11.

And, on the basis that neither the camera nor the steel rule can lie, you have there a pair of shoes with impressive 355mm heels! :cheeky:

• Like 1

The first three are Payless Finds:

Fioni 'Haddie' T-Strap Mary Janes in Black & Wine Patent:

2016-09-18 08.29.32.jpg2016-09-18 08.31.44.jpg

Christian Siriano for Payless 'Habit' Pump (Had to buy these in size 12, the 11 was too small).

2016-09-18 08.38.26.jpg

Goodwill Finds:

Alex Marie Black Patent Mid Heels:

2016-09-18 17.34.55.jpg

Xhilaration Nude Patent Platform Heels:

2016-09-18 17.37.02.jpg

• Like 2

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

On 9/21/2016 at 3:47 AM, Puffer said:

And, on the basis that neither the camera nor the steel rule can lie, you have there a pair of shoes with impressive 355mm heels! :cheeky:

Thanks, but I think 355 mmk might be a bit much for me...lol.

On 21/09/2016 at 11:47 AM, Puffer said:

Puffer,  4" heels are just 101.2 mm and not 355mm.   The 355 reading is from the other edge of the ruler.   

3 hours ago, ET88 said:

Puffer,  4" heels are just 101.2 mm and not 355mm.   The 355 reading is from the other edge of the ruler.   

3 hours ago, at9 said:

@ET88 Judging by the smiley in his post (and having met him in person) I'm sure Puffer was joking about 355mm.

I never joke about serious things like heels!   And 4" is approximately 101.6mm.  :reading:

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 4:30 AM, JeffB said:

inquisitor: How's the fit on the "Haddie" and "Habit" shoes? Are those in wide width? Are they roomy or snug?

Size up on the Habit. I wear 11s, and those were tight in 11s. I have not seen wide in Habit.

Haddies are standard size. Wear your normal size. They don't come in wide in Haddie, either.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

just find another pair of heeled converse, in red. sz 11 (so its one size too small for me, but i can fit them). total pleasure 

0110.jpg 0210.jpg 0310.jpg 0410.jpg

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2016 at 5:28 PM, inquisitor said:

Size up on the Habit. I wear 11s, and those were tight in 11s. I have not seen wide in Habit.

Haddies are standard size. Wear your normal size. They don't come in wide in Haddie, either.

Actually, I was just looking on the Payless site and the Habit style does come in wide, but the Haddie does not.  I have tried on the Haddie and found that a size 11 fit me pretty well.  Considering that most 11s are a bit too small for me, and that is mostly a width issue. I'd say they have a fairly generous fit.  Likely due to the shape of the toe box, which is pretty squared off.  Just not sure I personally like the shape of the heel yet though, so I didn;t buy them.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2016 at 3:19 PM, Puffer said:

I never joke about serious things like heels!   And 4" is approximately 101.6mm.  :reading:

I wore those new loafers out for the first time last night.  Had to pick up a few things at Walmart, and pretty much had to cover the entire store.  About half way through, my ankles were beginning to bark at me.  No other issues, fit was decent, no squished toes or other fit issues, though my left foot was popping out at the heel at times, which can be annoying. Those heels felt more like 355 mm that Puffer joked about than the actual 4 inches!  Not sure if it has something to do with the heel shape or how it sits on the shoe, but I was not comfortable at all.  Maybe my ankles will stretch out some, but I'll reserve these for short walks for the time being....lol.

Edited by RonC

3 hours ago, HeelTV said:

casadei 1.jpg

I couldn´t resist and bought these beauties from casadei.

IMG_3529.JPG

And this is the complete outfit.

Both are awesome, the heels and the outfit !!!!

10 hours ago, HeelTV said:

casadei 1.jpg

I couldn´t resist and bought these beauties from casadei.

IMG_3529.JPG

And this is the complete outfit.

Totally amazing and envious of your purchase and understand the impulse buy. They are perfect booties not at all formal like a pump stiletto yet can be worn well with leather pants and a blazer as shown.  Had my eye on them but sizing and the price i would have to pay for my outings ain't worth it. 

Buying something nice often is more noticeable by others looking at your heels. They look very comfortable which makes it that makes you much more confident walking in them...

1 hour ago, jamie1608 said:

I've just had these delivered.

http://www.bananashoes.com/pleaser-fabulicious-shoes-lip-106-criss-cross-sandals-clear.html#

for some reason I love the look and feel of clear "stripper" heels

Nothing wrong with that. Everyone  has there own taste in heels.  But everyone likes my look. As long as you are comfortable and confident  who cares what others think 

4 hours ago, CAT said:

As long as you are comfortable and confident  who cares what others think 

Comfortable and confident with heels is what hhplace is all about.  Shucks, we might even take inspiration from @Tech's Comfy Gofer avatar.:penitent:

Seriously, if your confident in your presentation (and your shoes fit) you will be comfortable.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

12 hours ago, jamie1608 said:

I've just had these delivered.

http://www.bananashoes.com/pleaser-fabulicious-shoes-lip-106-criss-cross-sandals-clear.html#

for some reason I love the look and feel of clear "stripper" heels

Your not the only one. Surprised more woman don't own similar clear heels. It goes with everything no worries to match colours. 

Yet you mention "stripper" heels but in truth any platform stiletto I've seen woman wear I think the same label as you with big smirk glancing at anyone wearing it. 

Again those who wrote if you feel comfortable and wear it with confidence what else matters. 

Funny going shopping this Saturday seeing more woman in heels at the mall. Not that I seen a lot but observed a few ladies in them. One lady with her child in a stroller and hubby next to her. She was walking awkwardly in what looked like Vince cumuto pumps in a 4 inch heel. As I passed by I could tell she had trouble walking in them outfitted in tight black coated skinny jeans. Later seen a female with her boyfriend ahead of me walking in the parking lot at the mall. She was entirely dressed in black and her steeleto ankle open toe heel sandals went really well with the black skinny jeans. Couldn't tell if she was wearing knee high boots because the heel bookie sandals blended so perfectly to her jeans. Could tell she was a bit confident then began to grab the arm of her boyfriend while walking preventing any mis steps. 

Overall I believe many woman are little self conscious wearing heels at least what I observed at the mall.  Find  woman  a bit older wanting to look sexy in heels having limited opportunities wearing them anywhere else except going shopping. Did observe almost all females in stilettos heels often glance seeing if anyone recognized them in heels. Thought it was only me that feels the need to be aware of anyone's opinions, reactions to what I'm wearing as i walk passing people in a mall. 

Today would of been a great opportunity to wear my new black bookie block heels at the mall. Outfitted in some cropped rolled up legging light wash AG jeans and sheer white Henley hemmed countour shirt. Thought the block heel booties would slow me down. Visited two malls finding the correct size jeggings jeans. Funny how the girl helping me locate the size  at another mall asked if the size for her was correct. I played along saying yah, what she did'nt know they were for me. She wasn't aware that the tight painted on skinny crop jeans I had been wearing was woman. If I wore my heel booties rather my white sneakers it would look a bit more obvious. 

Although mother and her daughter were shopping in the sole female store noticing me then walked passed giggling upon me. 

Rag & bone clean euston sewn faux pockets upfront. 

IMG_2024.PNG

Edited by MackyHeels

Friday night started out at a club to meet another HHP member.  Then off to the city to another club.  New Giaro camo pumps fishnet thigh highs BCBG skirt Express shirt. Bad pics but the shirt matches1 of the colors in the shoes.   Girls were all over the shoes!!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Nice heels looks good. Like the picture with the woman in fishnets in Giaro's. Envious on woman crazed about your heels rightfully so. If you decide to wear them again instead of fishnet pair of black camo leggings would look cool also. 

Nice work reminds me of Pierre Hardy printed booties. Sometimes prints can look tacky or gaudy appearing loud. Yet camo can look always safe cool look. 

Reminds me wearing my new Swirl black white leggings to the gym. Had few woman taken aback at the bold colour. One smirked others stared in shock while a female friend loved them pinching my thigh feeling the material. 

467844_e1_xl.jpg

ref-2829-leggings-protokolo-fitness-activewear_0x400.jpg

ref-2829-leggings-4009-1-bra-top-white-protokolo-fitness-activewear-38_0x400.jpg

6 hours ago, CAT said:

Friday night started out at a club to meet another HHP member.  Then off to the city to another club.  New Giaro camo pumps fishnet thigh highs BCBG skirt Express shirt. Bad pics but the shirt matches1 of the colors in the shoes.   Girls were all over the shoes!!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Damn CAT, you never cease to amaze me in your choice of heels!!! You have such amazing taste and your outfits are always spectacular! Once again, another fantastic pair of heels and I am also envious of how great your legs are and your overall figure!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

17 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Seen these at a store military green inspired heels . Unfortunately not my size. Oh so nice.. 

IMG_2023.PNG

Ohhhhh - - - I'd go for a pair of these if I could find them. Do you recall what brand / store they were at??

I just purchased some shoes based on the name alone, and they have actually surprised me. I have a niece (by marriage) whose family nickname is "Miu," which in Vietnamese is a kind of cute name for "cat." However, I've always called her "Miu Miu," thinking of the Prada line. I always thought I should buy some Miu Miu shoes someday, in her honor, but always ran into two basic problems: 1) Insane prices, and 2) intrinsic ugliness of design.

Therefore, when I saw these on eBay at a very reasonable price, I jumped on it. They are basically high heeled clogs, and how can you screw up a high heeled clog? Well, Prada tried hard. I am not too sure about these weird laces going all the way to the toe, but they're kind of growing on me. They look cute with shorts, they look cute with skinny jeans, they have a nice high 5" heel, they're remarkably comfortable, and they're cut low enough to allow some flappage when walking, which some people would consider a minus, but I consider a plus in general (I just like the sound). Plus, I got to send a picture to my niece and say, "Hey, look what I got!"

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_6756.JPG

• Like 2