Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On May 16, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Lvemadomina said:
4 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Just back from the Home Depot sporting my new Luichiny 5" heels. Thanks CAT these really are amazing heels and the comfort level is easily 9 out of 10. Luichiny hit a home run with this shoe, the heels are set inward and provide great balance making these very easy to walk in. These are the greenish version. After trying them on I splurged on the purple, taupe, black suede and blue denim. Highly recommended. I'm a little surprised Luichiny has made these in basic non stylized colors, sure hope they do.

They are all man made, but weight about 1/3rd more than most Chinese manufactured heels and after spending nearly 12 hours in them this last weekend they seem like they will last. They run true to size, even though Amazon says they run small. I bought the 11's and no issues. If they made a 10 1/2 I would think they would be even a slightly better fit. For reference in Nike athletic shoes I wear a men's size 9.

:)

P5220001.jpg

P5220002.jpg

Your welcome!!!!!!   They are really awesome.   I am going to get the green ones.   They are definitely a home run!!  I must say you have me beat by a few hours.   My longest outing is about 8 hours,,,, your 12 is fantastic!!!

These are the latest from the @maninpumpscollection.  These are Pleasers "Kiss-209" with a 6 3/4" heel and a 2" platform in a size 14.  To my surprise a 14 in this style is a little too big for me, but that won't stop me from wearing them even if they do make me 6' 8" (from which I get a different view of the world).  These shoes are for flat surface walking only.  The slightest uneven footing and the potential for a sprained or broken ankle is very real.

GEDC0679.jpg

GEDC0680.jpg

After I took the pictures I added a gel strip under the front strap (on top of the one maninpumps already had there) and this holds my foot a little further back in the shoe.

My hat is off to the other guys on this board that are wearing high platforms out and about without frequent trips to the emergency room.

I've mentioned in other posts that I'm not a real fan of platforms, but then I've never worn a platform until recently.  I'll reserve judgement and give these a try.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Stopped by a Cole Haan store to see if they had the Emory 100 pump in stock as it was on sale on their website. Right after the sales people asked if I was shopping for myself or someone else I spotted them, for less then the website had them for. When she came out with my size she said they are an additional 30% off, about 70% off the $260 I could not justify when they came out. Of course the first step leaving the mall I stick the left heel between two cobblestones, but its minor damage. A little pointier toe then I had expected from the photos, but I suspect the toe area will break in nicely and I will have my next step higher shoe for wearing in public, a good comfie 4"er.

Also, these are much quieter then the ither pair of Cole Haans I have. Very pleasently surprised as the others were attention getters.

image.jpeg

• Like 4

(formerly known as "JimC")

I just found this pair of platform sandals at my favorite thrift store for $5.  They are Mossimo Supply Company in a size 11 with a 5 1/2 " heel and a 1 ½" platform.  I normally wear a 12 -13 and I was surprised that these 11s fit.  All I have done is add an additional hole in the ankle strap and I now have the most comfortable platforms in my collection.

GEDC0683.jpg

I was wearing this outfit with black suede booties with 4 1/2" heels when I had my nails done then stopped at the thrift store.  I only got one really long stare from a heavily tattooed guy.  Other then that no one batted an eye.

GEDC0682.jpg

• Like 4

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Not bad, TBG! You certainly seem to have embraced platform sandals.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 5/25/2016 at 8:03 PM, Rockpup said:

Stopped by a Cole Haan store to see if they had the Emory 100 pump in stock as it was on sale on their website. Right after the sales people asked if I was shopping for myself or someone else I spotted them, for less then the website had them for. When she came out with my size she said they are an additional 30% off, about 70% off the $260 I could not justify when they came out. Of course the first step leaving the mall I stick the left heel between two cobblestones, but its minor damage. A little pointier toe then I had expected from the photos, but I suspect the toe area will break in nicely and I will have my next step higher shoe for wearing in public, a good comfie 4"er.

Also, these are much quieter then the ither pair of Cole Haans I have. Very pleasently surprised as the others were attention getters.

image.jpeg

Nice selection!  And at a great price! Cole Hahn makes a nice shoe for the most part.  I just can't afford them most of the time.

• Like 1

RonC: if there comes a point when I wear pumps all day long their prices will seem more reasonable ;)

I have a pair of their boots that are comfortable for all day wear, and amazingly found them 90% off their $499 retail at a Nordstrom Rack. Quality can be affordable if you are patient, and have access to dozens of outlet shops.

(formerly known as "JimC")

hello everyone I'm an Italian guy who loves to wear high heels I wanted to congratulate you all for the beautiful shoes. here is my pair of heels primadonna shoes with heels heel 12

DSC00286.JPG

DSC00287.JPG

• Like 6

10 hours ago, peppino said:

hello everyone I'm an Italian guy who loves to wear high heels I wanted to congratulate you all for the beautiful shoes. here is my pair of heels primadonna shoes with heels heel 12

DSC00286.JPG

DSC00287.JPG

Great looking heels ! :)

• Like 2

New sandals, the "Sinclair" platform wedges from Payless. It's crazy how I've come to love sandals, and these shoes with their four inch heels both look great and feel great to wear.

sinclair.jpg

Edited by JeffB
  • Like 1

Another new pair of shoes from Payless, the "Havana" block heel sandals. Very snazzy looking and stylish, goes well with skirts.

havana.jpg

• Like 1

@JeffB's influence and the warm weather are starting to influence what I'm wearing.  I started off this morning with my thigh boots and a short leather skirt and didn't even make it to the car before I realized the temperature and humidity were too high for this outfit to be comfortable.  I changed to the pictured outfit.

These wedgies aren't new but I haven't worn or shown then before.  They are Dexflex by Dexter in a size 12 with a 1 3/4" faux cork heel.  These are very comfortable shoes.

GEDC0693.jpg

GEDC0695.jpg

I wore them to Lowe's Home Depot this morning along with the pictured skirt, a green short sleeved top, and a denim vest.  I wandered through the whole store and asked foe help several times.  No one even batted an eye.

• Like 4

Whoa! I have influence with people? Who knew? Anyway, neat shoes there, TBG, they look nice when paired with your outfit.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎03 at 6:08 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Just picked these lovely pumps up off ebay. Heels were too high for her - just right for me (5.25"). They are very comfortable shoes. From Signature.

P5020003.jpg

P5020002.jpg

P5020001.jpg

Very nice, a great purchase!

• Like 4

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎11 at 7:47 PM, Danvan1600 said:

Just got these 5 1/2 inch pumps today :) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Very nice, I just love a classic pump and the 5 1/2 inch heel is perfect!!!

• Like 4

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

I just got a crazy deal on these. Michael Kors skid wedge $73 size 11. It's like a miracle since these, brand new, would retail for $270! Completely worth it!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Tech
3MB Image! Too big...
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Danvan1600 said:

Some more pics of the 5 1/2 pumps, recently worn to a bbq as a bet but oh well it's something

image.jpeg

A word of caution about walking on soft ground in heels.  I have to walk across a similar surface to get to my car.  Although I haven't lost a stiletto heel tip, I have lost numerous heel plates (the endcap on a broader heel that is generally held in place with two or three pins on the heel plate that extend into the heel).  The heel plate gets stuck in the soft ground and pops right off.  But on a positive side walking on a soft yard with stilettos does aerate the lawn. :penitent:

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 2

Thanks for the heads up I have lost the tips off my very old pleaser heels, which I will stick to if in a situation like that as they have been worn for 2 years after losing the tips they can't get any worse but so comfortable for 5 inch heels

4 minutes ago, bnchmrk said:

$_3(1).JPG

$_12.JPG

These should be here in a couple of days. Bought from ebay so I am not sure of the quality but I like the orange color and the ankle straps.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bnchmrk said:

These should be here in a couple of days. Bought from ebay so I am not sure of the quality but I like the orange color and the ankle straps.

I have seen similar on ebay

which seller you using ?

please update when they arrive ref sizing and workmanship

hope theyre great

Regards

James