Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Isn't it annoying when they tie the shoes togther like that? How the hell are you supposed to walk in them when they're tied together? Rather reminds me of a children's game or a sack race....lol

Very annoying especially since they check them at the cashier to make sure they are both the same size anyway. And I take it that why they do it so they can keep the same size together.

All

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Further to my last; http://www.hhplace.org/guys/9231-who_has_bought_some_new_shoes-post296162.html#post296162 over xmas, was of course doing various sales browsing for GF. Saw these but at the time they were listed at about £45, so sent a link for her to see but she wasn't that bothered.

However, was passing our local store today and dropped in to see what they had; now down to £20! so let GF know. Also happened to be meeting various friends, some with large shoe collections (one of which has 800+ pairs), so ended up going and buying 2 pairs! shame they didn't have them in 8 too, else I'd have had a pair as well.

Although website says none left, I must have seen almost 10 pairs on the shelf, mainly UK5s.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2169589&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=boots&pageSize=200

Approx 4.25" heel (uk5), (though could be .25 / .5" longer to bring heel truly vertical) approx 1" hidden platform plus "tyre tread" sole. PU stretch with sculpted elasticated upper leg, that rises to almost mid thigh.

R

post-612-133522968651_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522968659_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522968668_thumb.jpg

New Leggy wedges from Nine West. Advertised as a 1 inch platform, but as it turns out they have a 1/2 inch hidden platform, so total of 1.5 inches, higher than I would like. But they are 6 inches high at the back of the heel, leather, and quite comfortable.

post-28-13352296923_thumb.jpg

These have just arrived today! Both pairs are from Fuss, 6.5 inch heels and are a size EU43. What do you think?

Xtreme Heels.Lovely shoes! I especially like the oxfords.

Very nice shoes - but the black ones are not an 'Oxford' style as they appear to lack both toecaps and laces.

These have just arrived today! Both pairs are from Fuss, 6.5 inch heels and are a size EU43. What do you think?

Both pairs of heels are stunning I would have difficulty picking which one i preferred, love then both, an excellent choice.

Both pairs of heels are stunning I would have difficulty picking which one i preferred, love then both, an excellent choice.

I had trouble deciding which pair I wanted so I just bought both pairs!!! I am so glad I did.

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

This pair is the highlight of my latest grab. It has a 4.5" heel and a 1" platform. It looks a bit bondage fetishy, doesn't it? Anyway, it's such a hot pair. The leather is also extra supple, which is something I didn't expect. Style is 'Femina' by Mea Shadow. Obviously, the style may not appeal to some, but for those of you who like the look, please let me know! Heelaphile :smile:

post-22289-13352296995_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522969967_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522969982_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522969997_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522970011_thumb.jpg

These have just arrived today! Both pairs are from Fuss, 6.5 inch heels and are a size EU43.

What do you think?

Both are very nice. I think I prefer the red ones (Wow !)

Don't think I could walk very far in such high heels

but I'm sure I would enjoy wearing them at home :smile:

Both are very nice. I think I prefer the red ones (Wow !)

Don't think I could walk very far in such high heels

but I'm sure I would enjoy wearing them at home :smile:

I'm sure that the more you wore them the easier you would find it to walk in them.

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Bought some new Peetoeheels. Size UK 8, and very comfortable. Spent the other day wearing them for 5 hours! I like the femanine bow on them...

Very nice! Five hours in them, eh? That's quite some time in a new pair of heels!

This pair is the highlight of my latest grab. It has a 4.5" heel and a 1" platform. It looks a bit bondage fetishy, doesn't it? Anyway, it's such a hot pair. The leather is also extra supple, which is something I didn't expect. Style is 'Femina' by Mea Shadow. Obviously, the style may not appeal to some, but for those of you who like the look, please let me know!

Heelaphile :smile:

Hi Heelaphile! Those are some gorgeous boots!