Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I might have launched a new trend... You'll see, you get the feeling of being outside in heels, and with the ability to move, feel more comfortable.

This is how I started my outings...

Let's know about your experiences!!

Have a good ride!

FYI

I noticed that Tech is already wearing heels on his scooter and there is a practical reason for it.

Read the last line of his post here.

You are now at least three (men) doing so. Who will be next ?

FYI

I noticed that Tech is already wearing heels on his scooter and there is a practical reason for it.

Was, I used to do that, for many many years, then was given a company car and so drove about in them instead...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi There,

Just wanted to share some pictures of my latest purchase... A very nice and comfortbale pair of platform court shoes... Enjoy!

Those are amazing Black_Boots... I love the contrast of the silver heel and platform the grey suede, and the overall shape is very elegant.

If you like it, wear it.

Definitely got into the loafer style currently got three different pairs now a tan pair and two black pairs. Think I've posted pictures of the tan elsewhere, http://www.hhplace.org/everybody/20391-loafers_heels.html page 2.

The blocks are from Tesco with very low sides, Richy highlighted the thin heels in the same thread, mine are an earlier release without the fringe or tassel than shown but with suede upper toe and in plain leather not patent,

From ebay for a fiver and never been outside.

A very happy Al

post-14144-133522956733_thumb.jpg

post-14144-133522956737_thumb.jpg

I got these from Ebay for only 2£. More than a bargain!

They are weirdly comfy, considering they are 5" with 1 1/4 inches wooden soles.

I have to find something to wear them outside with.

I'm not really crazy about the color but I love the style.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Hi,

K6ps's latest purchases:

- http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-ad-long-nude/index.html - just wanted to know what they feel like walking.

- http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-gibson-dark-red-patent/index.html - very comfy, 5,5'' with 1,5'' platform that is still walkable, even danceable :)

- http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-represent-mustard/index.html - really cute shoes, comfy too, but too high platform. It is rather 2,5'' than 2''. Yeah, here i tried the limits of platform height. :) I'll probably wear them in some very special occasions when i know i'll be indoors or even pavements only.

All by my favorite designer. All from my favorite store.

Happy Heeling

k6ps

I always try on shoes at DSW . Most all the shoppers there are looking for shoes for themselves and are not concerned about what other shoppers are trying on. Last week when I was last there, I was trying several pairs of knee boots, some with stiletto heels. I even had a compliment from a woman shopper who said that the pair of boots I was trying on from Nine West looked good on me even though I was a man trying on boots with stiletto heels. Happy Heeling, bluejay

While DSW does indeed have lots of nice stuff, none of it goes beyond size 12 which does me (13 wide) absolutely no good. Damned frustrating!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm with you, JeffB, but I did find a pair of Jessica Simpson platform stilettos labeled 42/12B that slipped right on and are very attractive and comfortable. Platforms aren't my thing, but these are nice looking and obviously larger than many for the labeled size.

Well, its been a while since I posted about new shoes but I have recently seen a lot of nice shoes in 5' and wanted to try them - 4' has been where I've been for a while but everything new seems to higher. Never really been keen plats before but though they'd be a good place to start. Hunted around before finding the tan ones (first 2 pics) in New Look - theyre a 9W so a little snug but they soon stretched. They're actually only 4 3/4' high but found them comfotable and easy to walk in. A bargin at £10 Next came the wedges, also a 9W from New Look - a full 5' but soooo comfortable! Got the next pair on a sale at Payless. Quality is not great but they are comfortable too, actually quite like them. Then I saw these Nude Courts from Barratts!! Just had to have them - love the round toe. They are a smidgen under 5' but no platform and man did I struggle to walk in those to begin with. Took me a while to sort myself out, shorten my steps etc but eventually got it and love em. Still training at this point - who knew a 1' difference in height would be so hard. Anyone else had this experience?

post-17491-133522958389_thumb.jpg

post-17491-133522958394_thumb.jpg

post-17491-133522958397_thumb.jpg

post-17491-133522958402_thumb.jpg

post-17491-133522958404_thumb.jpg

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Dont think the last shot of the nude ones was that good so I have taken more - the last one shows me wearing them today with a pair of combats and fleece - Not the most stylish but I reckon it works around the house

post-17491-133522958409_thumb.jpg

post-17491-133522958413_thumb.jpg

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Shoe Carnival has made me proud , they just started an on-line store. They have a lot of women's size 12 . I gave them a try and everything went smooth my order arrived ahead of scheduled . Here is a link to my latest acquisitions.

http://www.shoecarnival.com/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?selectedColor=&selectedSize=&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=6&productId=16343&categoryId=scvl90023cat http://www.shoecarnival.com/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?selectedColor=&selectedSize=&categoryNav=false&navAction=jump&navCount=46&productId=13640&categoryId=scvl90023cat I found both pair to be true to size and fun to wear. This is my first pair of animal print heels and they look great with my black denim jeans. Now what color nail polish?

Recently purchased 3 pairs of heels from Payless. Visited the local store first which didn't have any of the styles I wanted in my size 12. The manager was quite helpful with checking my size and fit of what they had. I think she actually enjoyed helping me and I will look her up when my shoes arrive as I had them shipped to the store. The Payless web site has a great selection in size 12-13 and changes often.

Here is my favorite purchase today.

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat260002&skuId=090221120&productId=70447&lotId=090221&category=&catdisplayName=Womens

post-1563-133522958419_thumb.jpg

Hey folks, I stopped heeling (and dressing) and hadn't visited the forum in a while. I'm back, with a few recent acquisitions! 1. eBay'ed this Via Spiga spectator oxford, 3 1/2" heel, 1/2" platform 2. Charles by Charles David Pompadour pump, 4" heel 3. Nine West Stepout pump, 4" heel 4. and 5. Cole Haan Air Swan oxford, 4" heel, 3/4" platform I can only keep one of the Cole Haan's :)... black or 'pinot noir'??? They both have a nice polished leather look.

post-22289-133522958443_thumb.jpg

post-22289-13352295845_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522958452_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522958453_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522958456_thumb.jpg

Hey folks,

I stopped heeling (and dressing) and hadn't visited the forum in a while. I'm back, with a few recent acquisitions!

1. eBay'ed this Via Spiga spectator oxford, 3 1/2" heel, 1/2" platform

2. Charles by Charles David Pompadour pump, 4" heel

3. Nine West Stepout pump, 4" heel

4. and 5. Cole Haan Air Swan oxford, 4" heel, 3/4" platform

I can only keep one of the Cole Haan's :)... black or 'pinot noir'??? They both have a nice polished leather look.

They are all very beautiful... If I may ask why can you only keep one of theCole Haan's.

Hi All,

These two are my latest buys in a while. The first is a lovely JS boot from Macy's which has since dropped to $129! Boston Store is selling the identical boot for $159. It has a 5.5" heel in larger sizes, mine is sz11.

The second one is the "CARINA" from Bakers which I finally landed in sz 11, mine are black and come with a silver mirror platform, 5.7" heel in larger sizes. I intend to wear the JS boots on Saturday when I'm shopping in Chicago. Boot season has definitely arrived in the northern Midwest!

HappyinHeels:wavey::):)

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=599901&CategoryID=25122&LinkType=#fn=BRAND%3DJessica%20Simpson%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D18

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-220526-CARI-WP.aspx?c=296

post-18145-133522958495_thumb.jpeg

post-18145-133522958497_thumb.jpg

Hey folks,

I stopped heeling (and dressing) and hadn't visited the forum in a while. I'm back, with a few recent acquisitions!

1. eBay'ed this Via Spiga spectator oxford, 3 1/2" heel, 1/2" platform

2. Charles by Charles David Pompadour pump, 4" heel

3. Nine West Stepout pump, 4" heel

4. and 5. Cole Haan Air Swan oxford, 4" heel, 3/4" platform

I can only keep one of the Cole Haan's :)... black or 'pinot noir'??? They both have a nice polished leather look.

I like the pinot noir. Although it would be nice to have both.

Jim