Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I just got some new shoes from Zappos.com just waiting for them to get here.

Great shoes! They really look comfortable. You shouldn't have any problems wearing them anywhere in San Diego. What will you wear them with? Jeans or a dress?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have just invested in a pair of Wedge Ankle boots from Evans, and got 20% off, they have only just gone online, bit like a trainer boot. £35 to £28 The second pair are a platform high heel pump with a zip trim from Big shoe Boutique for £19. Can't wait to get them!!!

post-207-133522923952_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522923959_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

imroter: Those are very nice! I've seen them and liked the look. Must be great to wear! Have fun with them :) barney15c: The 2nd pair isn't my cup of tea, but the wedges are beautiful! And they must be great for public heeling.

Well I had plans to wear 3 3/4" heel with a skirt at Lips drag show and restaurant and around town with jeans.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I just got some new shoes from Zappos.com just waiting for them to get here.

Not bad! Not bad at all! Both pairs look quite stylish! Bravo to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Haven't actually bought 'em yet - just a couple of clicks away...

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=080878085&productId=67938&subCatId=cat10268&catId=cat10088&lotId=080878&category=&catdisplayName=Womens+

These are for my "Father of the Bride" ensemble at my daughter's wedding. A charcoal skirt to about 3-inches below the knee, a black shirt and black tuxedo jacket, yellow bow tie.

Groom will be in grey and black. Groomsmen in all black. Bridesmaids in yellow.

Daughter (bride) and her man picked out my skirt and approved the ensemble, just didn't have the right shoes to go with it...until I found these.

Woo hoo!

Chris

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=080878085&productId=67938&subCatId=cat10268&catId=cat10088&lotId=080878&category=&catdisplayName=Womens+

These are for my "Father of the Bride" ensemble at my daughter's wedding. A charcoal skirt to about 3-inches below the knee, a black shirt and black tuxedo jacket, yellow bow tie.

Daughter (bride) and her man picked out my skirt and approved the ensemble, just didn't have the right shoes to go with it...until I found these.

Woo hoo!

Chris

Wow, that should really one great shindig :) Congratulations to your daughter and please let us know how it all turns out....especially reactions to your outfit from other guests. Pictures, always pictures. Please.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Pictures, always pictures. Please.:)

Woo hoo!

Chris

post-5557-133522923968_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

These are for my "Father of the Bride" ensemble at my daughter's wedding.

A charcoal skirt to about 3-inches below the knee, a black shirt and black tuxedo jacket, yellow bow tie.

Nice shoes !

Please let us know how it turns out and reactions to your outfit from the other guests

A nice outfit for a wedding indeed :)

May I ask you where did you get this picture from ?

I'm going to a wedding this afternoon as the video man.

Wondering what the croud reaction would be If I was wearing heels ...

I bought many new heels including a few pairs of sandals in the last several months. Today, I took a stroll out in one of my pairs in a nearby shopping area and took some pictures and videos (with a cell phone). The videos are posted here on youtube.

Apologies for the hair on my legs, I shave about 3/4 of the year, but I am in my summer shorts mode and I don't normally heel in shorts either (jeans are the norm for me).

and a few more in jeans...

post-12379-133522924046_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522924048_thumb.jpg

post-12379-13352292405_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522924051_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522924055_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522924057_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522924059_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522924061_thumb.jpg

I bought many new heels including a few pairs of sandals in the last several months. Today, I took a stroll out in one of my pairs in a nearby shopping area and took some pictures and videos (with a cell phone). The videos are posted here on youtube.

Apologies for the hair on my legs, I shave about 3/4 of the year, but I am in my summer shorts mode and I don't normally heel in shorts either (jeans are the norm for me).

Great pictures. Those sling sandals really look nice with your polished red toenails.:)

Hi Shoe Lovers!!

Last week I met a new sales associate at the Gurnee Mills Bakers store and she tried her best to make a sale bringing out two different boots and two different pumps. I left without buying as they didn't have this onein size 11 but returned a few days later and special ordered it. Tracking states it is Chicago and will arrive at my house tomorrow morning. Here's the link and attched photo. The bottom is just like "Victoria" but the heel is curved and uniquely sexy. I have nothing burgundy/wine color and fell in love with them. The heel is 5.6" (approx.). Of note is when I got here there was a guy trying on shoes, and for about 10 minutes or so, we were the only ones there. Also of note is that when women later entered the store and saw one or both of us trying on different pairs, there was no commotion nor did anyone make a U-turn and leave the store. Added incentive for those thinking about shopping for heels in-person. The in-person is far better than the online, take your chances experience. Get out there and stake your claim to the high heel market.

HappyinHeels

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=731&p=175903

post-18145-13352292409_thumb.jpg

Apologies....this was intended to go in the girls section. Sorry

Greetings Susan :-)

Your red patent leather shoes with leopard prints are very nice.

(No need for apologies if you posted in this section by mistake)

We all appreciate and make good comments when we see a nice pair of shoes.

Regards !

Daniel

Barney15c and Happyinheels :-)

I like your new shoes. Well done !

Greetings Susan :-)

Your red patent leather shoes with leopard prints are very nice.

(No need for apologies if you posted in this section by mistake)

We all appreciate and make good comments when we see a nice pair of shoes.

Regards !

Daniel

Barney15c and Happyinheels :-)

I like your new shoes. Well done !

Many thanks.

Sue x

Hi Shoe Lovers!!

Last week I met a new sales associate at the Gurnee Mills Bakers store and she tried her best to make a sale bringing out two different boots and two different pumps. I left without buying as they didn't have this onein size 11 but returned a few days later and special ordered it.

Did you happen to order your shoes from the same sales associate, or at least make sure that she got the credit for the sale, that tried to hard to give you good service?

Of note is when I got here there was a guy trying on shoes, and for about 10 minutes or so, we were the only ones there.
Did you happen to talk with him while looking at shoes? I also would have been curious as to how long he had been wearing high heels.

HappyinHeels

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=731&p=175903

I bought these a few days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhsCh_7CBZg

and these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZnYFmV53s

Apologies....this was intended to go in the girls section. Sorry

Apologies? Why? We all love seeing a pair of great heels! Speaking for myself, I greatly enjoy seeing them on a lady. No need to apologize!

Bubba136, I returned a few days later to the Gurnee Mills store and ordered the "Natalie" from the exact same associate for that very reason. I did talk with the guy trying on shoes so that he would not feel alone although he appeared used to having done this before. I mentioned that I also had one of the same pairs he was trying on (the blue suede VIctoria) and the benefits of having a Bakers discount card. He walked out with two pairs of heels. It's all about building relationships with those around you!

Hi,

http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-charli-c-black-calf/index.html

Its no exaggeration to say that my decades-long dream of walking on perfect wooden platform clogs has finally come true :) Good fit, very high but walkable (if i'm careful and don't try them on round-stone pavements), they even look masculine, go well with my dark brown velvet suite and big eyeglasses.

My wife got the same pair in her size, so i'm eagerly waiting for a chance to go out together with her (doesn't happen too often in a two-career family with little kids), both wearing these babes.

Happy Heeling :)

k6ps

Great shoes. Infact, that site has a lot of different shoes and they're all great. Might have to look some of them more closely when I have more time.

I just bought these in size 11, Black PU; I hope I can walk in them, currently I just have 1.5 inches cowboy boots so I'm doubling the height!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160444740587&var=460005507557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_921wt_818

I like these - been thinking about them myself, although there is also a similar line but with a Stiletto as opposed to block heel - just need to make up my mind :)

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Haven't made any purchases for a long time, until recently. These would be my latest ones. I'm almost guilty of stealing, with the prices I paid for these. I'm not totally in love with the color selection, but as they say -beggars can't be choosers. 1st and 2nd pic: Charles David, 4" 3rd pic: Pleaser, ~3.75" 4th pic: Nine West, 3" Size 10, 11, 10.5, but they all fit about the same to me! Heelaphile

post-22289-133522924203_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522924209_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522924213_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522924216_thumb.jpg