Who has bought some new shoes

gj

In addition to all you've said, the shoes are very flamboyant color, too. Are you really going to wear them in public?

I'm not planning to, really :wave:

I've been heeling in public only once, and don't know when it will happen again anyway, and then I'll probably not be wearing these.

Well I have finally done it again, with thanks to this forum!

It's difficult for me to find large sizes. I got these open toe pumps in US size 14. I'm aware they are Pleaser and not everyone is too fond of it, but I wanted a pair fast and I loved these.

I will get them Tuesday, which conveniently makes this a birthday present from myself to myself. :wave:

Whilst buying some perfume from my local 'Next' store yesterday I spotted some black patent almond toe heels and immediately I thought I've got to have them. All I could think about yesterday evening and this morning was these heels to the point that my stomach was churning with a mixture of adrenaline and excitement. Funny how a pair of heels can do this to you! Anyway after visiting two 'Next' stores, I'm now the proud owner of a pair.

post-10791-133522917129_thumb.jpg

Well I have finally done it again, with thanks to this forum!

It's difficult for me to find large sizes. I got these open toe pumps in US size 14. I'm aware they are Pleaser and not everyone is too fond of it, but I wanted a pair fast and I loved these.

I will get them Tuesday, which conveniently makes this a birthday present from myself to myself. :wave:

nowt wrong with those, plus the slim platform will off-set the size of your feet; good choice.

Painted toe nails and hairless toes / feet I trust?

All Thought I had mentioned these before when I saw them in Kurt Geiger's Manchester Airport Duty Free outlet in March. I think they were listed at £120 and thought they wouldn't really be that much cheaper but found that high street price was £140. Anyway have held out for a sale to come along and hope they would be included; well wad'ya know? down to £79 plus the fact that a friend gave me a gift card for my birthday......so they are mine. Just waiting for delivery to the store. Oh, forgot to say; Office do a very good replica which are currently going for £90; so if you want to save a few more quid wait until their sale.

post-612-133522917132_thumb.jpg

All

Thought I had mentioned these before when I saw them in Kurt Geiger's Manchester Airport Duty Free outlet in March. I think they were listed at £120 and thought they wouldn't really be that much cheaper but found that high street price was £140.

Anyway have held out for a sale to come along and hope they would be included; well wad'ya know? down to £79 plus the fact that a friend gave me a gift card for my birthday......so they are mine.

Just waiting for delivery to the store.

Oh, forgot to say; Office do a very good replica which are currently going for £90; so if you want to save a few more quid wait until their sale.

They are fantastic!

Those here who have read alot of my posts have probably notice I'm not one for anything ither than boots. Thatbeing aid a couple days ago I picked up a pair of wedges that are completely out of my taste. Yet I just had to have them! Anyone else know what I'm talking about? I don't feel I can pull off flats, pumps or sandals. But the ones I'm about to show you just hit me in a nagging way that I felt I had to have them even if I never wear them out...... which I don't think I will. I have no idea what to wear them with, I feel I can't pull them off, but I'm fine with just owning them..... anyway I'm rambling. Heres the sandals, and please, your thoughts?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/IMG_0001-1.jpg

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?pictureid=4086&albumid=345&dl=1277589369&thumb=1http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?pictureid=4084&albumid=345&dl=1277589369&thumb=1

My latest purchases from Burlington Coat Factory. Yes, I tried them on in front of shoppers and store personnel and even walked around in them to make sure they fit. The black pair is Bamboo brand and the brown pair are Delicious brand.

No no, I dont wear shorts with heels. Just not my style, I've never seen it done on a guy and actually like the look for me.

Greetings NF :-)

You new wedge sandals looks nice and I'm sure they must be very comfortable too.

What about wearing them with capri pants ?

( This way you would not show all your legs )

It's not the showing of my legs. It's just I don't like the look of high heels with shorts. Pumps, sandals, or boots. The only chance of me wearing these out would be with jeans. But I still don't think I could pull them off. I just like them more for the having. It's weird cause I can wear any type of boot with any type of heel and have nothing but confidence that I look great. But pumps and sandals, I just don't like the look of them on me.

It's not the showing of my legs. It's just I don't like the look of high heels with shorts.

I agree with you about the look of (regular) high heels with shorts.

But wedge heels are different and (in my opinion) do look good with capris.

(Or with shorts if you got very nice legs...)

Maybe you want to give it a try ?