A question for the girls about the boys...

cjveritas

A question for the girls about the boys...  

80 members have voted

1. 1. A question for the girls about the boys...

• Men in high heels: YES
    • Men in high heels: NO
    • Men in high heels: ?

i do wonder where do those rules come from? i am curious. i have always wondered what governs the different choices people make when wearing formal clothes. any info on the subject is appreciated.

For me only, the following governs my choices....non-casual business events, however brief, have at their core, my wanting someone else's money, or their their wanting mine. That's what business is all about. With that in mind, I'm guided by rule # 1: when in Rome, do as the Romans do. If I don't care for what the Romans are doing, I stay out of Rome. It seems to go for the business people I know as well. Not being a rock star, movie star or Richard Branson, I've always been leery of presenting an appearance that's too far away from what other business folks expect to see. In several situations with clients, I've worn Muguel Jones' round toe, undecorated, 4" heel cowboy boots (no dark blue suit, but it probably would'nt have mattered). No one noticed, or, if they did, they did'nt comment. To me, "outside the norm" is fine, as long as a modicum of judgement is in play. 2% out OK, 50%, not so much.

"Does the sight of a man in high heels turn you on or off"?

So far I would have to say it does.

"Do you find it interesting or simply wrong"?

I'm very inquisitive, so in a way, yes. I'm interested in the motives.

I don't think it's wrong.

"Are you for it or against it"?

I'm for people being able to explore, express and enjoy themselves so long as it harms no others.

"Men wearing high heels in public, a do or a don't"?

Not with me on their arm.

"Does the sight of a man in high heels turn you on or off"?

So far I would have to say it does.

"Do you find it interesting or simply wrong"?

I'm very inquisitive, so in a way, yes. I'm interested in the motives.

I don't think it's wrong.

"Are you for it or against it"?

I'm for people being able to explore, express and enjoy themselves so long as it harms no others.

"Men wearing high heels in public, a do or a don't"?

Not with me on their arm.

Amanda, well done! A decided shift to more tolerance even if you don't like the sight or concept of men in heels. :smile:

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Amanda, well done! A decided shift to more tolerance even if you don't like the sight or concept of men in heels. :smile:

There has been no shift I can assure you.

My opinions and feelings regarding this issue have yet to change since my arrival here.

There has been no shift I can assure you.

My opinions and feelings regarding this issue have yet to change since my arrival here.

And as I have said to you many times, your opinions are appreciated and respected. Please keep them coming!

• Like 1

My good lady holds many of Amanda's thoughts. However tolerant she is (and yes she is) rule 1 is "not in public with me on home turf!" 3 days in London during October last year was different, even a tour through Kensington Palace in Hyde Park. I have loads of respect for Amanda, she helps to keep us grounded when we get carried away :smile:. Keep it up Miss S. Al