High heels collection

cjveritas

How many pairs of high heeled footwear?  

394 members have voted

1. 1. How many pairs of high heeled footwear?

• 1 to 5
    • 5 to 10
    • 10 to 20
    • 20 to 30
    • 30 to 50
    • more???

I usually have between 20-30 pairs, although sometimes I have to replace ones during moves due to my ineffectiveness in packing them well, and the patent material ends up getting scraped off (sob!). Currently though, I'm still in my range, and small enough of a collection to not extend past my closet opening. Hmmmm....time to buy more then!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I definitely have a lot and sometimes chuckle when I see the pile. Well over 50! Probaby over 100. Maybe one cold snowy day (when I'm not out strutting in high heeled boots), I may actually sit down and count them.

I have the following pairs: - 1 knee high leather boots, 5 inch stilletos, pointed toes; - 1 patent colored man made material court shoes, 4,5 inch stilletos, pointed toes; - 1 black leather sandals, 4 inch stilletos, square toes; - 1 black satin sandals, 4 inch stilletos, rounded toes. I had more shoes in the past the went in the waste bin before moving to live with girlfriend that today is my wife and knows about my shoe passion and don't care about me wearing them at home.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Just 2:

• one pair of white leatehr boots (round point, 1/2" platform, calf-high, 4+" high)
  • one pair of black patent pumps (peep toe, 4-" high)
Going to buy tomorrow/Friday my third pair of heels, don't know the style yet.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I have 9 pairs. What a good question to ask. Made me take stock and think. I know, in theory, you can't have too many shoes, but....

TB2

Those pumps you have on in your avatar look great with the skirt and nylons.

I forgot something in the poll. Before "1-5 heels" I should have posted "none yet" and/or "none". Always remember that some amongst us have no heels (yet)! I only have my 3 pairs of heels for a little over 3 months now. If don't have any heels give a yell in your post, replying to this thread!

I have one pair of NINE WEST blade heel knee high boots (4 inches) one pair of STEVE MADDEN platform wedge ankle boots (4 inches) 3 different pairs of my screen named footwear (my "kiss boots" black knee high mega platform boots, 5 half inches, black pair of sandals same height wedge type, and finally my newest pair of platform sneakers, all by DEMONIA) I guess by this you can all tell that I love platform footwear by DEMONIA!

About 60 pairs. Favorite styles: strappy sandals and ankle strap d´orsays. All of them 4" or more, most 5" or more. Last 2 days, 3 new pairs - two 6" ankle strap plats (clear and bronze) and 4 1/2" ankle strap d´orsay.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I usually have between 20-30 pairs, although sometimes I have to replace ones during moves due to my ineffectiveness in packing them well, and the patent material ends up getting scraped off (sob!)...

Well, one of the tricks I often used in the army was to pull soft socks (old socks will do fine) over the inspection-shined footgear before shoving them into a rude & crude duffle bag. This does work - even on the lower parts of inspection-shined boots. 8) However, I'm not at all sure how things might work on stilettoes - perhaps you could try a pair of socks on each shoe. Just a suggestion... :unsure:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I am down to six pairs of boots, after the cat clawed its way through one pair, and a pair of over-the knee stilleto-heeled boots came apart at the sole. The over-the knee boots are about to be replaced by a pair of Jean Gaborit "Emily" boots (I'm waiting for these to arrive).

Great choice the "Emily" Boots from Jean Gaborit! I am waiting for a pair of Corinth's in Black Leather and Cathy is waiting for a pair of Loretta's. Our cupboard now has over a dozen Jean Gaborit Boots, all of them our favourites! Cheers, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Guest Loveshiheels

I have 4 pairs 1 pair black 5" Highest heel, 1 red pair 5" Pleaser cross strap, 1 Ellie Black 6.5" and 1 pair of Ellie Platforms 7" heel with a 2" platform bought last week. I,m after a pair of boots now.

Quite a few. I lost the count, should take some time to count them, but so far I would say about 40. Have recently bought two pairs of high heeled boots from pleaser. Two pairs of stilettos on ebay, red and a yellow pair and also a patent red 7" high heeled pair. Yeah, that's about wright 40 pairs FL :smile:

FoxyLady