[b]Jenny's site is back !!!![/b]

Hi there....

No, i'm not dead. Still in Britain though :smile:

As many of you have noticed, Jenny's site had been unavailable.

The reason this time was my dad, who thought we were spending too much money for the ADSL line and decided to downgrade the line from 1meg to 512k. Without advising me, he asked the ISP to proceed with the downgrade as as the result, the server was no more reachable. I had to yell at him and ask him to rollback, which he did 2 weeks ago, unfortunately, the ISP engineers modified the connections between the server / router / ADSL modem and after long hours on the phone with my brother and dad, I decided to come back to Paris for 1 day to fix the problem.

So.... On tuesday 1st October 2002, I came back and fixed everything.

Now, the server is reachable again, at the same address http://193.251.60.36/jenny as before.

My sincere apologizes for all that, I take full responsability for what happened....

Phil.

Ouch......I bet your dad learned something new about the web, did he? :smile: Glad the here that Jenny’s web sight is back on line, the quality of the her sight shows that there was a lot of work put in to it by her and other's as well. That being so is what makes it all worth the effort to keep it up and running. Some things never die, hopefully this one never will.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Thanks, Phil! We really appreciate your effort. If we can help offset the expense, please let us know where to send the contributions.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.