Strappy pumps at the office

stellah

Ladies, do you ever wear pumps with large ankle-straps at work? Maybe even padlocks?

I know they have kind of a fetish-look, but should feel about the same as ordinary pumps.

They look like ordinary pumps with a larger strap. But really there is a lock and maybe you forgot the key home:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

HH forever!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Laurie. I will definitely avoid the padlocks. As for the ankle straps, the thin ones are nice and looks suitable for office wear. I have not worn any thick ankle strap shoes but I will not wear them for work or in the office.

Cheers,

Nata

^^

It doesn't look like she gets much work done at that "office" . Her desk space appears to be taken up with spare pairs of pumps!

From the looks of it in her profession, :grin: I don't think there is any paper work that requires a lot of space on her desk in any way!!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

padocks wouls surely get you some comment, straps would be a vey sofisticated pair of shoes. but I would go for the padocks as noone would dare to make a comment GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

I must admit, I like the look of court shoes with an ankle strap. I hadn't considered any bondage implications, but the padlock idea sounds, um, interesting. I suppose if you wore trousers with them, it'd be quite subtle. Seeing as I'm one of the poor chaps who can't wear heels to work, I can't say if I would or not, but I don't think I would. And, speaking of the model, who needs paperwork. Everything's on the computer, allowing more space for shoes. Sounds like a perfect working environment to me!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

padocks wouls surely get you some comment, straps would be a very sofisticated pair of shoes. But I would go for the padocks as noone would dare to make a comment

GJ

Well said, GJ! If you're really pushing it other people get off you back and just observe :smile:

Posted Image

The higher the better?

HH forever!

If you're really pushing it other people get off you back and just observe

This based on my own experience, I needed 5" heels to get noticed, so if you wear the padocks in a very sofisticated way (half visble) i doubt if there is a reaction. And besides isn't it rude to not look a person in the face, but looking at the feet? And what is wrong giving a gentle push to fashion in a great direction? And aren't we living in a free!!!!! world.

GJ :smile::grin::grin:

I wonder what kind of a reaction one would get it you asked your colleague to help you fasten the lock with an excuse that you can't reach the key :grin:

Whether I would be locking or unlocking the padlock, I would tremble so much that I would have a difficult time doing it. So I hope you won't be in any hurry. I know I won't be. :smile:

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I wonder what kind of a reaction one would get it you asked your colleague to help you fasten the lock with an excuse that you can't reach the key :smile:

Hmm, one person could call a locksmith the other would not blink an eye

GJ

:morning:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Those are yummy. I do not think the pad locks would do well for work unless one worked in a gothic/fetish type retail store. The idea is the dom/me locks the shoes onto the submissive. It is symbolic for domination/submission because the submissive can not remove the shoes until it is the desire of the master/mistress as they control the key. Leaving the key on the lock won't work as the submissive can remove them. They are ahown here just to let people know tat they are real locks that come with keys. Renée

I read somewhere of a person who does not have a partner to share her enjoyment of padlock strap heels. Since the lack of access to the key enhances the pleasure, after locking the straps around her ankles, she secures the key in a block of ice. PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 1 month later...

I love my gold stilletto too, I'm very fascinated when I wear them. They are very comfy and extremely sexy, I hope you like them too.

Posted Image

High Heels and Nylons are sexy to seduce your pleasures and enjoy your fantasy

Tahira