Scrambling in high heels

Dave Lipstick

I took my young kids to a huge stately home with woodland today. We scrambled on the type of large fallen tree that everyone must have as a kid. A mother and young daughter joined us. The mother was very well dressed and looked fabulous in full make-up, skimpy top and long hipster jeans that showed a little of the 4" blade heel on her (presumably knee) boots. Amazingly this glamour-puss scrambled around on the tree and even walked along the top in her high heels (I used to do gymnastics and I struggled). Lady, whoever you are I salute you!

Bit hard to follow a story like that one Dave, you lucky .... The other Saturday I went to a local village show, the sort where the local vikings turn up to knock hell out of each other and there's a ring where various attractions are held. Anyway, most people there were dressed in jeans and trainers or sandals except for one woman, in her 30's who was wearing a tailored black jacket, black mid calf length skirt and high black knee boots - just the right outfit for wandering round a field :smile: I thought so anyway.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv