"The special taste"

A “Special Taste” tale (fiction) I had a hang to "fetish" things all my life especially high heels and restrictive clothes but never brought up the courage to take my liking into public as a known man in town. But in my fetish clique it was normal and people shared time and each others liking on parties etc. But again I didn't have the guts to join such a party only the smaller meetings I dared to show up in a more or less special outfit being afraid someone I know would recognize me. My friend knew and he offered me a dare, a bet to make me do it at least once: To come to his big fetish and bondage party on Saturday in high heels and leather restrictive clothes. Here was the deal: If I would show up in new 6" high heels (my choice) and in leather hobble skirt (also my choice he said) combined with any top wear I like he would pay the whole outfit! If I wouldn't dare to show up in those clothes I would have to pay his outfit. "Ok!" I said "you just have paid me a new outfit!" But where to get a new outfit in such a short time... only three days left. I knew no shop or store where to get such clothes. I always ordered my stuff on the net. He came up with a good friend of his who was running a boutique for "The Special Taste" and that also was the name of the shop. And a kind person he was, he even called his friend (ex girlfriend to be exact) - made a date for us and smiled his devilish smile telling me that "She said she can't wait to meet you." ... well... "So.. ok! When am I going to meet your girlfriend?" "Friday. 18.00 o'clock just before she closes her store so you have the whole place for yourself! Isn't that wonderful? I would come but why spoil the surprise and see your new outfit before the party?!" Friday came and I was nervous all day. The clock was running towards 16.00 and I got home from work and ... well you know ... took of my flats and slipped into my 5" Oxford pumps. Lace 'em up! And did some work around the house... after I had a sandwich and done the dishes I took them off and made my way into the city to get in time to "The Special Taste". Traffic was horrible. Why can't people just drive and stop talking... others drive like hell is behind them to catch their wretched soul as they honk and pushed into my rear view mirror. Finally found it. It was a small dark house in the older part of the city, the part that was forbidden for cars. It was all in grey and dark colours, old stones I guessed, like no one ever had ever thought of painting or cleanung the poor structure since the last time a horse made its way by in the middle ages! And there was this small sign over the door I almost ran by the first time: "The Special Taste - a shop for the Extraordinary". Promising I had to admit as I tried to enter the shop pushing down the old door handle. Locked! I was too late. "Damn!" I yelled a bit too loud cause almost the same moment a small window on the first floor open and someone’s head was stuck out. I could not see the face as the sunlight was blinding me a bit but the nice and calm female voice I heard was like a rainbow after the thunderstorm - calm and nice: "You are too late I fear. To enter now you will have to help me with something!" the head disappeared. As I was still staring up there a little puzzled and not knowing what to do two boxed dropped next to me. Two boxed with shoes. I was scared to death as those really made some noise but I heard a little giggle from above and there was the shopkeeper's head again: "Hey! What shoes would you choose to run around the block?" I took a look at the boxes. Plain white they were without any imprinting on the outside so I opened the first one. There was a nice pair of black leather high heel pumps with a small ankle strap. I guessed at least 5" high if not 6". A quick look into the other box showed me a pair of dark blue high heel ankle boots... also at least 5" high. "How fast do you want to get around the block?" I asked smiling up to her. Another snicker came from above. "Doesn't matter! It matter's how fast you can do it!" So... now I got it... "I want you to show me what shoes fit better a man! Choose on and put them on. They're your size I hope. The backdoor entrance can be reached if you get around the block and enter the backyard. To make sure you really do please put on those cuffs." A pair of ankle cuffs with lockable boot straps and padlocks landed besides me. No keys ... Well that would in any normal case be the moment I would have turned around a walked away. But I had a bet to win. My friend was such a smartass! He told the girl that ran the shop about everything and now it was her to make me do something I wouldn't have done at normal conditions. I was somehow delivered into her hands. As I sat down on the step that was leading to the doorstep I took the boots out of the box. The pumps looked a bit uncomfortable and I don’t like pumps anyway; took off my flat business shoes and put the high heeled boots on (I was hoping that my long trousers would cover them good).. When I was done I found the colour matching my trousers and those boots really felt nice though they were a bit... just a tad... too small. "You look nice down there! Take some steps and show me how they fit you please." I heard her from above. So I took a few steps away from the house into the pedestrian zone that was there all over the old part city. Lucky me it was Friday evening and few people made their way home from work or shopping in that part of town. Lucky me just at this moment an old lady went by... looked at me, looked at my feet and smiled. I went red. I want red as only an alarm sign can do! “Don’t trip and break something boy!” she said… still smiling. I picked up my flat shoes and wanted to get around the block as soon as possible... to finally make my way into that shop! " AH AH AaHhh! No you don't! Your shoes stay here!" I heard from above... SO I put down my shoes... "and don't forget the cuffs pleeeeaaaaaasssssseeee." I could literally feel her smile on me as I sat down again on the steps and put on the cuffs. "Show me!" I heard... Man! I thought and showed here the cuffs locked in place. "Ok! See you at the backdoor!" the Window was closed and shut wit that typical sound only very old windows can make only to be opened again: "and your shoes you now can take with you if you want" … So I made my way to the backyard. The cobblestone sidewalk was not helping and I almost really triped and fell as I was warned by the old lady before. Was a close one! It was somehow exciting and thrilling and yet I was trying to keep cool and be as fast as possible. When I entered the backyard I finally saw the shop runner as she was standing there in the backdoor smiling an innocent smile at me: An older lady, maybe as old as my friend Frank but this girl, what do I say, lady has kept herself in shape and only some grey streaks in her hair (I guess she left those intentionally) and some laugh lines around her eyes revealed something of her age... the rest of her yelled "YOUNG!". Dark black shoulder-length hair. Discreet makeup. She was wearing a black dress with a turtleneck; no sleeves but the dress was made with long slits left and right of her legs to grant her full mobility. Long shear stockings... , and some 5" heels. Pumps with ankle straps, black leather. "You do quite well! Frank was not lying when he said you were into high heeled shoes. Nice!" When I reached her all I could say was: "May I have the keys please?" "No way... first I want to show you around" she meant and dragged me in not letting me say another word. The shop was marvellous! It was just like an old shop should be... wooden cupboards dark and solid and wooden floor and when we entered the front part of the shop with a click and clack from both of our shoes I saw what this shop was all about: Clothes - Leather - Rubber all you could think off. In another room there were high heels and I soon got the feeling the ones I was wearing were the flattest you could buy here. "The real hard stuff is upstairs" she explained me. "Wanna see?" "Well after all I am here! Show me." I whispered as I got my self confidence back. "Here we go!" she smiled at me as we went upstairs over an old wooden stairway. "You do quite well in those heels." she again praised me. I was getting proud and my self-confidence was rising even higher! And so was the pain in my feet! But I didn’t want to show any weakness. And slowly went up the stairs behind her. And was splashed and struck down as we reached the first floor! There was a steel door riveted and looking quite solid with in small letters engraved on it "Ye shall no one enter here that will not take me as your master - Alex" "Your name is Alex, right?" I said... "Yeah...it’s Alexandra, to be exact." She showed me another of those smiles. "May I enter?" I asked. "You accept my rules? Accept me as master of this place? With full power and you will do as I say?" She asked now totally serious. "Yes." "Well, come on in!" She pulled a set of keys from her pocket and opened the door with them - no handle - just a single keyhole. The door was opening towards the inside and as we were past it it slam shut behind us with a atumatic mechanism. I was relieved to see there was a handle to open the door from the inside. “Almost like a panic room.” I though. It was something completely new for me. There were all the things I knew from the Internet but never had seen in real: Cupboards with cuffs, leather devices for binding someone to something or just too render someone immobilized. Furniture. Some showing clearly what the purpose was some more subtle and a big round bed in the middle that was big enough to have at least three people rest there with a strong metal frame with lots of rings and a little opening in the middle of the circle. I guessed some of these things would fit into my flat and no one would ever realize the real purpose of them. "So what exactly are you looking for?" my company asked as she turned around looking me straight in the eyes. "Well I see you have a big assortment... well.... you know... I....." my self-confidence was anywhere but not with me at this moment there in that room and my tongue was tied to my throat suddenly was so dry. "Oh! I understand... I'll fetch some for you. You wait here." And off she was "Where?" I called behind her as she already was halfway down the stairs. "Well. Take a seat on the throne or anywhere you like." She came back up till and pointed at a dark wooden throne with all kinds of restraining devices to keep the victim right in place. It was feeling strange and again very exciting to sit there. My imagination was running wild and I though how it would feel to be safely fastened onto the throne not being able to move. But I didn’t dare to ask or even try myself. In the meantime Alex was wandering around the shop downstairs as I could hear her high heels click and clack around the shop and soon she came back with her arms fully loaded with clothes and two boxes. All stuff I could see was made of leather and I knew what was in those plain white boxes. She knew exactly what I was looking for! I must have looked like a little child at Christmas sitting there cause as she saw me she smiled at me and said: "Well look who's smiling again!" "I would smile a bit more if you would let me take the boots off!" I made a second attempt to get the high heel boots off my feet. Sitting there helped a lot but those boots were a bit too small for my feet and the pointed toe made it not better. "Mhh.. We'll make a deal. You try on this lockable hobble skirt and when it fits you you can take off the boots. ok?" "Well I guess that was what I came for in the first place." I answered. The skirt was heavy and the fit was almost perfect though it seemed to be a little too heavy for normal leather and for a hobble skirt it was a bit too restrictive for my taste. "It seems to be a bit heavy. And a bit too small around the seam" I told her looking at myself in the mirror that was on the other side of the room. It took me quite a while to get there in that skirt. "Yes! It really is a bit heavier than normal leather. That is because it is made from double layered material! In the inner lining is lead woven in to make it fall better and to make it a bit punitive for the wearing person. As you have realized it is fully lockable and the seam can be made as small as needed but not much wider as it is now. But your shirt is not matching and the boots really don't look good on you with that skirt... I guess we'll have to take them off now, do we?" again that little devilish smile as if she had something in mind. But I didn’t bother cause at this moment all I wanted was to get those heels of my feet. I was “ordered” to take a seat again and so I was making my way with little steps to the throne on the other side of the room. "Where do I have those keys now?" She mumbled around. "Yeah... I know they're downstairs. Would you mind to come along?" Having just reached the throne and turned around to sit down I again had to make my way through the room to reach the stairs. As I started to slowly go towards the stairs I said: "Well you know this skirt really is restrictive and I don't know if I can make my way down the stairs." "Wait a moment we'll have that problem fixed in no time!" she came over and kneeled beside me opening two zips on the left and right of the skirt to give me more room. Not much but at least I knew I could make it downstairs now. "Now! That should do it!" "Thanks! That will do." I agreed. "See you downstairs!" she said and off she was. "How can someone run around with 5" heels?" I asked loudly "Only takes some practice" she answered from downstairs... she had heard me. As I was slowly moving towards the stairs and step by step making my way downstairs - the skirt still was restrictive enough to make me move rather slowly and with high concentration about every step - I heard the shop bell ring. Someone just had entered the shop... but who? And how? I thought the door was loked. "Meet my new customer. He just got himself into a lockable hobble skirt and 6" stiletto heels!" I heard Alex tell someone. "No! I don't want to." I shouted halfway down the stairs panicking. "Don't be shy it's just my shop assistant Clara. If you want to shop here more often you'll have to meet after all … sooner or later!" came Alex's answer. So I kept on “hobbling” downstairs and when I entered the lower part of the shop I saw a young lady. Much younger than Alex. “Should be around my age”, I thought. She was more dressed as I would have expected someone working in such a shop. A white blouse made from a strong linen-like material and a short black leather skirt. Black pantyhose and black leather, ankle high, stiletto boots and a black leather corset. But something was odd about those boots... there were cuffs with padlocks on them and the corset also had a lock in front. Black and fitting into the whole but not inconspicuous enough to recognize them at first sight. She smiled at me a nice warm smile "Hello." "…hello" was all I could answer quietly as I was bit ashamed about staring at her. But as if she had not recognized she turned back towards Alex the shop owner: "Please I learned my lesson my I take the stuff off now?" she asked. Then I got it. Like I was locked into my clothes Clara was locked into the corset and into those boots. My imagination was starting to run wild again as I wondered how long.... a day?... a week? This girl was really getting my attention and I fell something get hard between my legs. I fell in love that very moment! "Well I guess you have." Alex answered and took up the keys she wanted to fetch for me and searched for a certain key I guess the one for Clara's clothes. "Here you go." Alex opened the locks and Clara went over into the high heel section out of my sight. Getting back into reality I asked: "My turn?" trying to give her a nice smile. The answer was a ringing key in her hand. "C'mon over." she nodded towards the high heel section where Clara had disappeared to just a minute ago. With very small steps I made my way into the room taking all concentration to not trip on the old wooden floor. Clara was sitting there unleashing her boots and rubbing her feet giving me another warm and nice smile: "Have a seat. I'll fetch something fitting your style a bit more once I have switched shoes" as she got up on her toes and was walking over to a storage rack moving it aside just like a door. "Saving space!" she explained smiling showing me a small room with all the stuff you need to clean up etc. fetching a backpack which was hers, opened it and took a pair of pumps out of it. "Those are more comfortable than the 6" I had to wear the last week!" another of those warm smiles. "A whole week!" I said with astonishment. "Yes, Alex disciplined me for being rude and made me wear them as well as that corset around the shop for work. Today was my last day in that outfit and I had to deliver a letter. Alex told she was awaiting a special customer and I should return to help her. Wait a minute, we'll have you out of those boots soon. Alex! I need the keys, please" "Here they are" said Alex as she entered the room with a white blouse similar to Alex on her arm that looked more feminine than I would have liked it to be. As Clara offered me a seat and unlocked the shoe cuffs to take the boots of my feet Alex went out of the room again "to get some stockings that match" she said and winked at me. "Now lets see how this blouse suits you" Clara came over unlocking the skirt to have me switch my shirt with the blouse. "You should eat less and exercise more" she said while smiling at me "Yet I like teddy bears!" I turned red again! "Clara stop being rude or you'll have another week in 6"ers!" Alex returned with a pair of stockings. They were totally black and looked odd. "Try those. You will find them very interesting" Truly as they were rather thick and had a strong lining on the inside and a stiff sole. "Those were made to fit to the skirt as well as to help you stand in high heels" Alex told me After I had put the stockings on and the blouse the skirt was back in place. I found that I could not lower my heels to the ground as the stockings’ stiff sole kept my heels up above the ground. "The stockings will increase your ability to stand longer in high heels as the sole supports your feet. Clara, would you please get me some fitting heels while I some accessories for our customer to add the last touch." She went upstairs. Clara came round the corner with three pairs of high heels in her hands. "Pumps, Oxford style or boots?" "Oxfords please I don’t like pumps and I had enough boots today" As Clara put the shoes on my feet cause I could not reach my feet, he skirt was just too restrictive. Alex was entering the room and brought in a broad collar. A neck corset. "This one is really strict and lockable" Alex told me as she was putting it around my neck. She closed it and I heard a padlock lock into place. My chin was held up and I could hardly move my head to the side. "Ready!" I heard Clara chime in as I could not see downwards. But I felt some real high heels on my feet... 6" at least. "Try to get up, slowly." She said. "Those Oxfords are not the ones you have seen I decided you needed something real high." As I slowly got up I felt my whole body kept in place by the colour and the skirt the stocking were really helping standing in those heels as they were distributing the weight from my toes onto the whole foot. The heels felt great and I decided to take a small step forward. "It feel's so good." I said. "Another satisfied customer. Clara please have an eye on him while I put together the keys and the other shoes." "Other shoes?" I asked "Of course you get one with the lockable ankle straps to make the theme complete" Alex said."Wanna try?" "Give it to me!" Off she was to fetch another box from a storage cabin. After I took some steps Alex came back with the box. Clara took the Oxfords of my feet and put on some pumps. Six inch high I guessed but the ankle straps were broad and stable supporting the ankle and I heard a lock close with a snap. I walked a few steps and did real well. Clara was leaning in one corner looking at me. Well I would dare she was staring at me. "See something you like?" I asked her with a smile and full of self confidence. "Now look who has gain some confidence?" I heard Alex from behind. I slowly turned around as I was not able to turn my head. She smiled at me as I heard Clare. "Alex would you mind if I take the second set?" Again I turned around very slowly taking two steps to tunr now staring at Clara. "Second set?" I asked. Clara glanced a smile at me “Yes you are now wearing a complete set we call the “Enslaver”.” and went past me upstairs. "Please take a seat or practice a bit" Alex said to me. "Won't take long I guess." A few minutes later I heard Clara slowly come down. Step by step. When she entered the room I had to get up and stare at her. She was wearing a hobble skirt just like I did and 6" high heels with lock able ankle straps like I did. The whole outfit was the same as mine but a bit more feminine and accenting her nice body. "Well! I guess I need a lift home." she smiley an innocent smile at me. "Clara you're marvellous!" I fell in love again the very moment. "I would give you a lift but in the moment I can't drive a car myself yet get out of this clothes." "I know because I have the keys for both of you!" Alex entered the room with a single key on a golden chain in her one hand and a silver one in the other "Clara you can sleep here if you want and of course your boyfriend my stay!" Alex said as she was giving her the silver key with a smile "And this is for you" she said as she handed me the other key. "Now you both have each other's freedom in your hand. See you on Monday, Clara." "See you and thanks Mum" "Mum? You mean Alex is your Mum?" "Yes dummy! Now c'mon the house is ours and we have the whole weekend for ourselves." Still confused I followed her upstairs...slowly taking each step by another to walk towards the night of my life. But that shall be another story. And by the way… as we entered my friend’s party the next evening as couple both wearing our outfit we got everyone’s attention and it didn’t bother me at all.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

A “Special Taste” tale (fiction)

I had a hang to "fetish" things all my life especially high heels and restrictive clothes but never brought up the courage to take my liking into public as a known man in town.

But in my fetish clique it was normal and people shared time and each others liking on parties etc. But again I didn't have the guts to join such a party only the smaller meetings I dared to show up in a more or less special outfit being afraid someone I know would recognize me. My friend knew and he offered me a dare, a bet to make me do it at least once: To come to his big fetish and bondage party on Saturday in high heels and leather restrictive clothes.

Here was the deal:

If I would show up in new 6" high heels (my choice) and in leather hobble skirt (also my choice he said) combined with any top wear I like he would pay the whole outfit! If I wouldn't dare to show up in those clothes I would have to pay his outfit.

"Ok!" I said "you just have paid me a new outfit!" But where to get a new outfit in such a short time... only three days left. I knew no shop or store where to get such clothes. I always ordered my stuff on the net. He came up with a good friend of his who was running a boutique for "The Special Taste" and that also was the name of the shop.

And a kind person he was, he even called his friend (ex girlfriend to be exact) - made a date for us and smiled his devilish smile telling me that "She said she can't wait to meet you." ... well...

"So.. ok! When am I going to meet your girlfriend?"

"Friday. 18.00 o'clock just before she closes her store so you have the whole place for yourself! Isn't that wonderful? I would come but why spoil the surprise and see your new outfit before the party?!"

Friday came and I was nervous all day. The clock was running towards 16.00 and I got home from work and ... well you know ... took of my flats and slipped into my 5" Oxford pumps. Lace 'em up! And did some work around the house... after I had a sandwich and done the dishes I took them off and made my way into the city to get in time to "The Special Taste".

Traffic was horrible. Why can't people just drive and stop talking... others drive like hell is behind them to catch their wretched soul as they honk and pushed into my rear view mirror.

Finally found it. It was a small dark house in the older part of the city, the part that was forbidden for cars. It was all in grey and dark colours, old stones I guessed, like no one ever had ever thought of painting or cleanung the poor structure since the last time a horse made its way by in the middle ages! And there was this small sign over the door I almost ran by the first time: "The Special Taste - a shop for the Extraordinary".

Promising I had to admit as I tried to enter the shop pushing down the old door handle. Locked! I was too late.

"Damn!" I yelled a bit too loud cause almost the same moment a small window on the first floor open and someone’s head was stuck out. I could not see the face as the sunlight was blinding me a bit but the nice and calm female voice I heard was like a rainbow after the thunderstorm - calm and nice: "You are too late I fear. To enter now you will have to help me with something!" the head disappeared.

As I was still staring up there a little puzzled and not knowing what to do two boxed dropped next to me. Two boxed with shoes. I was scared to death as those really made some noise but I heard a little giggle from above and there was the shopkeeper's head again:

"Hey! What shoes would you choose to run around the block?" I took a look at the boxes. Plain white they were without any imprinting on the outside so I opened the first one. There was a nice pair of black leather high heel pumps with a small ankle strap. I guessed at least 5" high if not 6". A quick look into the other box showed me a pair of dark blue high heel ankle boots... also at least 5" high.

"How fast do you want to get around the block?" I asked smiling up to her. Another snicker came from above. "Doesn't matter! It matter's how fast you can do it!"

So... now I got it...

"I want you to show me what shoes fit better a man! Choose on and put them on. They're your size I hope. The backdoor entrance can be reached if you get around the block and enter the backyard. To make sure you really do please put on those cuffs."

A pair of ankle cuffs with lockable boot straps and padlocks landed besides me. No keys ... Well that would in any normal case be the moment I would have turned around a walked away. But I had a bet to win. My friend was such a smartass! He told the girl that ran the shop about everything and now it was her to make me do something I wouldn't have done at normal conditions. I was somehow delivered into her hands.

As I sat down on the step that was leading to the doorstep I took the boots out of the box. The pumps looked a bit uncomfortable and I don’t like pumps anyway; took off my flat business shoes and put the high heeled boots on (I was hoping that my long trousers would cover them good).. When I was done I found the colour matching my trousers and those boots really felt nice though they were a bit... just a tad... too small.

"You look nice down there! Take some steps and show me how they fit you please." I heard her from above. So I took a few steps away from the house into the pedestrian zone that was there all over the old part city.

Lucky me it was Friday evening and few people made their way home from work or shopping in that part of town.

Lucky me just at this moment an old lady went by... looked at me, looked at my feet and smiled. I went red. I want red as only an alarm sign can do! “Don’t trip and break something boy!” she said… still smiling.

I picked up my flat shoes and wanted to get around the block as soon as possible... to finally make my way into that shop!

" AH AH AaHhh! No you don't! Your shoes stay here!" I heard from above... SO I put down my shoes... "and don't forget the cuffs pleeeeaaaaaasssssseeee." I could literally feel her smile on me as I sat down again on the steps and put on the cuffs.

"Show me!" I heard... Man! I thought and showed here the cuffs locked in place.

"Ok! See you at the backdoor!" the Window was closed and shut wit that typical sound only very old windows can make only to be opened again: "and your shoes you now can take with you if you want" …

So I made my way to the backyard.

The cobblestone sidewalk was not helping and I almost really triped and fell as I was warned by the old lady before. Was a close one!

It was somehow exciting and thrilling and yet I was trying to keep cool and be as fast as possible.

When I entered the backyard I finally saw the shop runner as she was standing there in the backdoor smiling an innocent smile at me:

An older lady, maybe as old as my friend Frank but this girl, what do I say, lady has kept herself in shape and only some grey streaks in her hair (I guess she left those intentionally) and some laugh lines around her eyes revealed something of her age... the rest of her yelled "YOUNG!". Dark black shoulder-length hair. Discreet makeup. She was wearing a black dress with a turtleneck; no sleeves but the dress was made with long slits left and right of her legs to grant her full mobility. Long shear stockings... , and some 5" heels. Pumps with ankle straps, black leather.

"You do quite well! Frank was not lying when he said you were into high heeled shoes. Nice!"

When I reached her all I could say was: "May I have the keys please?" "No way... first I want to show you around" she meant and dragged me in not letting me say another word.

The shop was marvellous! It was just like an old shop should be... wooden cupboards dark and solid and wooden floor and when we entered the front part of the shop with a click and clack from both of our shoes I saw what this shop was all about:

Clothes - Leather - Rubber all you could think off. In another room there were high heels and I soon got the feeling the ones I was wearing were the flattest you could buy here.

"The real hard stuff is upstairs" she explained me. "Wanna see?"

"Well after all I am here! Show me." I whispered as I got my self confidence back.

"Here we go!" she smiled at me as we went upstairs over an old wooden stairway. "You do quite well in those heels." she again praised me. I was getting proud and my self-confidence was rising even higher! And so was the pain in my feet! But I didn’t want to show any weakness. And slowly went up the stairs behind her.

And was splashed and struck down as we reached the first floor!

There was a steel door riveted and looking quite solid with in small letters engraved on it "Ye shall no one enter here that will not take me as your master - Alex"

"Your name is Alex, right?" I said...

"Yeah...it’s Alexandra, to be exact." She showed me another of those smiles.

"May I enter?" I asked.

"You accept my rules? Accept me as master of this place? With full power and you will do as I say?" She asked now totally serious.

"Yes."

"Well, come on in!"

She pulled a set of keys from her pocket and opened the door with them - no handle - just a single keyhole. The door was opening towards the inside and as we were past it it slam shut behind us with a atumatic mechanism. I was relieved to see there was a handle to open the door from the inside. “Almost like a panic room.” I though.

It was something completely new for me. There were all the things I knew from the Internet but never had seen in real:

Cupboards with cuffs, leather devices for binding someone to something or just too render someone immobilized. Furniture. Some showing clearly what the purpose was some more subtle and a big round bed in the middle that was big enough to have at least three people rest there with a strong metal frame with lots of rings and a little opening in the middle of the circle.

I guessed some of these things would fit into my flat and no one would ever realize the real purpose of them.

"So what exactly are you looking for?" my company asked as she turned around looking me straight in the eyes.

"Well I see you have a big assortment... well.... you know... I....." my self-confidence was anywhere but not with me at this moment there in that room and my tongue was tied to my throat suddenly was so dry.

"Oh! I understand... I'll fetch some for you. You wait here." And off she was

"Where?" I called behind her as she already was halfway down the stairs.

"Well. Take a seat on the throne or anywhere you like." She came back up till and pointed at a dark wooden throne with all kinds of restraining devices to keep the victim right in place.

It was feeling strange and again very exciting to sit there. My imagination was running wild and I though how it would feel to be safely fastened onto the throne not being able to move. But I didn’t dare to ask or even try myself.

In the meantime Alex was wandering around the shop downstairs as I could hear her high heels click and clack around the shop and soon she came back with her arms fully loaded with clothes and two boxes.

All stuff I could see was made of leather and I knew what was in those plain white boxes. She knew exactly what I was looking for! I must have looked like a little child at Christmas sitting there cause as she saw me she smiled at me and said: "Well look who's smiling again!"

"I would smile a bit more if you would let me take the boots off!" I made a second attempt to get the high heel boots off my feet. Sitting there helped a lot but those boots were a bit too small for my feet and the pointed toe made it not better.

"Mhh.. We'll make a deal. You try on this lockable hobble skirt and when it fits you you can take off the boots. ok?"

"Well I guess that was what I came for in the first place." I answered.

The skirt was heavy and the fit was almost perfect though it seemed to be a little too heavy for normal leather and for a hobble skirt it was a bit too restrictive for my taste.

"It seems to be a bit heavy. And a bit too small around the seam" I told her looking at myself in the mirror that was on the other side of the room. It took me quite a while to get there in that skirt.

"Yes! It really is a bit heavier than normal leather. That is because it is made from double layered material! In the inner lining is lead woven in to make it fall better and to make it a bit punitive for the wearing person. As you have realized it is fully lockable and the seam can be made as small as needed but not much wider as it is now. But your shirt is not matching and the boots really don't look good on you with that skirt... I guess we'll have to take them off now, do we?" again that little devilish smile as if she had something in mind. But I didn’t bother cause at this moment all I wanted was to get those heels of my feet.

I was “ordered” to take a seat again and so I was making my way with little steps to the throne on the other side of the room. "Where do I have those keys now?" She mumbled around. "Yeah... I know they're downstairs. Would you mind to come along?"

Having just reached the throne and turned around to sit down I again had to make my way through the room to reach the stairs. As I started to slowly go towards the stairs I said:

"Well you know this skirt really is restrictive and I don't know if I can make my way down the stairs."

"Wait a moment we'll have that problem fixed in no time!" she came over and kneeled beside me opening two zips on the left and right of the skirt to give me more room. Not much but at least I knew I could make it downstairs now. "Now! That should do it!" "Thanks! That will do." I agreed.

"See you downstairs!" she said and off she was. "How can someone run around with 5" heels?" I asked loudly "Only takes some practice" she answered from downstairs... she had heard me. As I was slowly moving towards the stairs and step by step making my way downstairs - the skirt still was restrictive enough to make me move rather slowly and with high concentration about every step - I heard the shop bell ring. Someone just had entered the shop... but who? And how? I thought the door was loked.

"Meet my new customer. He just got himself into a lockable hobble skirt and 6" stiletto heels!" I heard Alex tell someone. "No! I don't want to." I shouted halfway down the stairs panicking.

"Don't be shy it's just my shop assistant Clara. If you want to shop here more often you'll have to meet after all … sooner or later!" came Alex's answer. So I kept on “hobbling” downstairs and when I entered the lower part of the shop I saw a young lady. Much younger than Alex. “Should be around my age”, I thought.

She was more dressed as I would have expected someone working in such a shop. A white blouse made from a strong linen-like material and a short black leather skirt.

Black pantyhose and black leather, ankle high, stiletto boots and a black leather corset. But something was odd about those boots... there were cuffs with padlocks on them and the corset also had a lock in front. Black and fitting into the whole but not inconspicuous enough to recognize them at first sight. She smiled at me a nice warm smile

"Hello."

"…hello" was all I could answer quietly as I was bit ashamed about staring at her. But as if she had not recognized she turned back towards Alex the shop owner:

"Please I learned my lesson my I take the stuff off now?" she asked.

Then I got it. Like I was locked into my clothes Clara was locked into the corset and into those boots. My imagination was starting to run wild again as I wondered how long.... a day?... a week? This girl was really getting my attention and I fell something get hard between my legs. I fell in love that very moment!

"Well I guess you have." Alex answered and took up the keys she wanted to fetch for me and searched for a certain key I guess the one for Clara's clothes. "Here you go." Alex opened the locks and Clara went over into the high heel section out of my sight. Getting back into reality I asked: "My turn?" trying to give her a nice smile.

The answer was a ringing key in her hand. "C'mon over." she nodded towards the high heel section where Clara had disappeared to just a minute ago.

With very small steps I made my way into the room taking all concentration to not trip on the old wooden floor. Clara was sitting there unleashing her boots and rubbing her feet giving me another warm and nice smile: "Have a seat. I'll fetch something fitting your style a bit more once I have switched shoes" as she got up on her toes and was walking over to a storage rack moving it aside just like a door.

"Saving space!" she explained smiling showing me a small room with all the stuff you need to clean up etc. fetching a backpack which was hers, opened it and took a pair of pumps out of it.

"Those are more comfortable than the 6" I had to wear the last week!" another of those warm smiles.

"A whole week!" I said with astonishment.

"Yes, Alex disciplined me for being rude and made me wear them as well as that corset around the shop for work. Today was my last day in that outfit and I had to deliver a letter. Alex told she was awaiting a special customer and I should return to help her.

Wait a minute, we'll have you out of those boots soon. Alex! I need the keys, please"

"Here they are" said Alex as she entered the room with a white blouse similar to Alex on her arm that looked more feminine than I would have liked it to be.

As Clara offered me a seat and unlocked the shoe cuffs to take the boots of my feet Alex went out of the room again "to get some stockings that match" she said and winked at me.

"Now lets see how this blouse suits you" Clara came over unlocking the skirt to have me switch my shirt with the blouse.

"You should eat less and exercise more" she said while smiling at me "Yet I like teddy bears!" I turned red again!

"Clara stop being rude or you'll have another week in 6"ers!" Alex returned with a pair of stockings. They were totally black and looked odd.

"Try those. You will find them very interesting"

Truly as they were rather thick and had a strong lining on the inside and a stiff sole.

"Those were made to fit to the skirt as well as to help you stand in high heels" Alex told me

After I had put the stockings on and the blouse the skirt was back in place. I found that I could not lower my heels to the ground as the stockings’ stiff sole kept my heels up above the ground.

"The stockings will increase your ability to stand longer in high heels as the sole supports your feet. Clara, would you please get me some fitting heels while I some accessories for our customer to add the last touch." She went upstairs.

Clara came round the corner with three pairs of high heels in her hands.

"Pumps, Oxford style or boots?"

"Oxfords please I don’t like pumps and I had enough boots today"

As Clara put the shoes on my feet cause I could not reach my feet, he skirt was just too restrictive. Alex was entering the room and brought in a broad collar. A neck corset.

"This one is really strict and lockable" Alex told me as she was putting it around my neck. She closed it and I heard a padlock lock into place. My chin was held up and I could hardly move my head to the side.

"Ready!" I heard Clara chime in as I could not see downwards. But I felt some real high heels on my feet... 6" at least.

"Try to get up, slowly." She said. "Those Oxfords are not the ones you have seen I decided you needed something real high."

As I slowly got up I felt my whole body kept in place by the colour and the skirt the stocking were really helping standing in those heels as they were distributing the weight from my toes onto the whole foot. The heels felt great and I decided to take a

small step forward. "It feel's so good." I said.

"Another satisfied customer. Clara please have an eye on him while I put together the keys and the other shoes."

"Other shoes?" I asked

"Of course you get one with the lockable ankle straps to make the theme complete" Alex said."Wanna try?"

"Give it to me!"

Off she was to fetch another box from a storage cabin.

After I took some steps Alex came back with the box.

Clara took the Oxfords of my feet and put on some pumps. Six inch high I guessed but the ankle straps were broad and stable supporting the ankle and I heard a lock close with a snap.

I walked a few steps and did real well.

Clara was leaning in one corner looking at me. Well I would dare she was staring at me. "See something you like?" I asked her with a smile and full of self confidence.

"Now look who has gain some confidence?" I heard Alex from behind. I slowly turned around as I was not able to turn my head. She smiled at me as I heard Clare. "Alex would you mind if I take the second set?" Again I turned around very slowly taking two steps to tunr now staring at Clara. "Second set?" I asked.

Clara glanced a smile at me “Yes you are now wearing a complete set we call the “Enslaver”.” and went past me upstairs.

"Please take a seat or practice a bit" Alex said to me. "Won't take long I guess."

A few minutes later I heard Clara slowly come down. Step by step.

When she entered the room I had to get up and stare at her. She was wearing a hobble skirt just like I did and 6" high heels with lock able ankle straps like I did. The whole outfit was the same as mine but a bit more feminine and accenting her nice body.

"Well! I guess I need a lift home." she smiley an innocent smile at me.

"Clara you're marvellous!" I fell in love again the very moment. "I would give you a lift but in the moment I can't drive a car myself yet get out of this clothes."

"I know because I have the keys for both of you!" Alex entered the room with a single key on a golden chain in her one hand and a silver one in the other

"Clara you can sleep here if you want and of course your boyfriend my stay!" Alex said as she was giving her the silver key with a smile

"And this is for you" she said as she handed me the other key. "Now you both have each other's freedom in your hand. See you on Monday, Clara."

"See you and thanks Mum"

"Mum? You mean Alex is your Mum?"

"Yes dummy! Now c'mon the house is ours and we have the whole weekend for ourselves."

Still confused I followed her upstairs...slowly taking each step by another to walk towards the night of my life.

But that shall be another story.

And by the way… as we entered my friend’s party the next evening as couple both wearing our outfit we got everyone’s attention and it didn’t bother me at all.

You just CANNOT leave it there!!!!!!!!!!!!Help.

Muddypaws:sad:

• 3 weeks later...

With respect, Muddypaws, you really don't need to keep quoting an entire story when commenting on it! If this was in print, that would be another rainforest needlessly destroyed!

HI Puffer,

Thanks for your reply, so how do I NOT do that.

I did not know otherwise.

Muddypaws:sad:

Like this:

A “Special Taste” tale . . .

. . . me at all.

You can edit the text within the [ QUOTE ] , [ /QUOTE ] tags if you are using the Standard Editor or the Enhanced Interface WYSIWYG editor. (User CP --> Edit Options, scroll down to "Miscellaneous Options - Message Editor Interface". Save your changes if you make any.)

Have a happy time!

You can certainly do as jmc says, Muddypaws, if you do need to quote. But my point was really that, in a thread starting with a story, your immediate comments obviously related to that story and needed no quotation! But of course if someone is commenting on an issue raised subsequently, it may be necessary to quote whatever is relevant to identify the true subject of one's post (which posters often fail to do!).