Hello from Paris!

:smile: everybody,

first, before writing anything, I must say that I'm French, and I hadn't spoken English for a few months, so, excuse me for my mistakes.

So, I'm a male of 28 years old. I live near Paris (France).

I love heels since I was a yong boy, and now, I could try them and wear thme, what a pleasure!

Here're my first pair of heels, I'd bought them 8€... They've got a 3.5" heel:

Posted Image

Here are with a blue lady jean:

Posted Image

And with a lady one:

Posted Image

Now, I gave them because I don't want to show them to my GF, she's very against all men who are wearing all can be wives's clothes (I don't know if it's clear, very hard to me to explain)...

Wile E Coyote (if anyone can explain me how to add the "e" at my name...)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonjour monsieur Well, your english is quite alright, don't worry. And FAAAR better than my french. :smile: Nice to see that we have people from France here too. I visit Paris every now and then and it would be great to meet up some day. For the moment nothing planned though.... :wavey: But Paris is a SO lovely city. Why don't you come to the international heel meet in London next February? It is always great to meet new people and you shouldn't worry about the language. There are a lot of non-native-english speaking people here, myself being from Sweden. And at the last meeting in London there were french speaking members too. So, see you in London?

• 2 weeks later...

:smile:

Here are some pics of my different heels, because of the limited quantity, I'll post here two pairs:

Posted Image

Posted Image

So, what are you thinking about them?

• 3 months later...

Hi , Love those boots !

I often visit my girlfriend in Paris . I use the Eurostar and walk to her place from Gard du Nord , about 20 minutes.

I wear high heels the whole time but have to take them off for the xray at Waterloo (have not been through St Pancras yet)

I will be going up again on December 14th for the weekend.

Regards

a picture of my heels http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91937_heels3_122_881lo.JPG

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:w00t2:

I've bought some new boots today, with a 4" heel, it's very difficult to find higher heel...

Not very easy to go out with... :santa_hat:

(How can I do to show directly pics?)

post-7236-133522851105_thumb.jpg

post-7236-133522851106_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...