ULTRA VERY EXTREME high heels.

I only adore the highest & sharpest heels, but never with big platforms. My goal is to see a female display (NO matter sex, if she is displaing an OK female body & face) showing her feet with a very high arch, and principally, if the her feet are showing an extreme curve ahead over her instep, caused by the extreme height of her heel, and if she is almost falling ahead in ultra short steps when walking with her skyscraper heels. This drives me to an ultra high sexual desire. I'm against platforms & ballet heels, and also I don't like too much sandals because sandals do not allow wearing the top high heels I like, my prefrence are closed pumps like oxfords, that are so attached to the foot that we can walk in my kind of heels, sharp and highest to an almost imposible height to be walked. Evidently, as I've never found any girl here in my country who accepts my idea, I wear this kind of shoes when I'm alone at home, and my practice allowed me to walk in 7 3/4" when I was younger, now I've only 6"+ heels, because I'm older, but the oldness has not stop my sexual desires, so my sex life is incredible when I'm in my wonderful shoes. Look some of these things in my Flickrs site as *layumat*:smile: