Why do women wear heels?

F

Ok, it might seem like a dumb question, and it's not like I don't know or at least can imagine some of the reasons. But it'd be kinda neat to actually hear the girls telling it for them selves. Heels, I mean, they're not exactly what the doctor perscribed. They are hardly as comfy as your average Ecco shoe. And no matter what some people say "these boots weren't really made for walking" ;-) So girls, why do you wear heels? I'm curious. What part of that complicated mind of yours is it that tell you to drive guys like me crazy on a daily basis? -F

Why? Because my mother did and I learned it from her. Because they make my legs look so much better. Because they give me a feeling of confidence and superiority. Because I find them comfortable for most things. Because they look great. because no one else does and I refuse to conform to the fashion trends. Because I'm sexy as all get out when I wear them.

The computer is running again, somewhat, but not perfect. Thanks for the offer. I'll need to work on it a lot over the next few weeks, getting it back to an acceptable level of clutter for my own enjoyment. If you have access to free word processing programs for Win98 that are spectacular to use, then that would help a lot. :smile: And yes, this is post 1350 for me. 150 to go!

If you have access to free word processing programs for Win98 that are spectacular to use, then that would help a lot. :smile:

I'm sure that any word processor you used would be spectacular! But try OpenOffice (from http://www.openoffice.org). If you don't want to download it, I can send you a CD.

It's 100% free, and I've never found anything I couldn't do with it that I could do in Microsoft Word. And it's smaller, faster and free!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

A lot of people who haven't properly tried wearing highheels think it is only for the looks. But heck no!

Why?

...they make my legs look so much better.

...they look great.

...I'm sexy as all get out when I wear them.

Mot men and women find highheels pretty and sexy. The only negative compliments usually come from people who aren't up to wearing them: ) So it is purely envy :smile:

Posted Image

HH forever!

Stellah that is too true! Envy often leads to hostility. Friends don't have that problem, but strangers can. I know a lot of girls at work wish they could wear heels, and they could if they tried it out and trained for it, but they're nice to me about it, they don't have that stranger's envy and negativity. It is like someone not knowing you and being jealous thinks there is permission to be mean about it. That's sad, strangers should be ultra polite instead!