6 Inch Heels Forever....WOW

JustJenny

I just last week received my second pair of heels from 6IHF. All I can say is WOW. I'm 38 years old and have been wearing heels since I was a little girl. I never realized til my 20's how strong my fetish had become. I guess I've had hundreds of pairs of shoes and boots, many from nearly every custom cobbler around but none of them ever met the expectations I had in my mind. We now, after nearly 20 years of searching, I have the ultimate stilettos and..........they FIT!!!!!!!! I ordered the V16SA in a their size 40 to fit my size 9 feet.....perfect fit. I only wish I had not tried to "out think" their size chart the first time. If you are willing to wait......patiently...... I highly recommend their services! Now if we can get them in in boots, my fetish collection will be complete! And..........thank you Jeff (my husband) for indulging my fetish!!!!! Jenny

Just Jenny

So we have someone reporting a good experience with them! Excellent. How long did it take to receive your shoes after you ordered them?

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Jennifer, Honestly, it did take much longer than expected, probably 10 weeks or so. The upside is.... now I know my size! I will definitely be ordering again, and again, and again.... their shoes are well worth the wait! Jenny

Just Jenny

good on yer girl, nice to know ure keepin to heels, so many people go off message, me and my soulmate are (nominally) 10 yrs older than u (and we refuse to act anything like it!) but wont go out in less than 4" heels, but (for both of us bein size 6) 6" heels without platforms are a bit to steep for us for everyday wear. We joke we'll be still wearin heels when we have zimmers...

• 3 weeks later...

FANTASTIC PUMPS, what such a beautyful archs!! Hi Jenny... Do you manage to walk on them? Is it the heel stiff enough? I

I've tried some 7 inch heels but I could not walk easily.... I realized that quality of mine is not as yours !!!

Posted Image

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/highfeelings/IMG_0195.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/highfeelings/IMG_0161.jpg

If you want you can check my videos on you tube User: "highfeelings"

Stay heeled and smile to life!

High feelings I can walk in them but I look like a fool. The extra 1/4" on the heels makes an incredible difference in my size (chinese 40) . I'm fairly graceful with 6" heels but these are slightly taller. They are by far the highest quality fetish pumps I own. By the way, you have lovely legs!!!! I love to see men like you in heels!!!! I have a nice strap-on that I could show you :smile: !

Just Jenny

High feelings

By the way, you have lovely legs!!!! I love to see men like you in heels!!!! I have a nice strap-on that I could show you :wavey: !

Thanks for your appreciation :smile:... but unfortunately we live too far :-(

Anyway ... Is it possible to see you on those pumps?

Stay heeled and smile to life!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...