Trapped Again another version

Trapped Again

It has been four years since I was freed from my stiletto prison . I hardly ever wear high heels anymore and when I do it’s only for special occasions and I always end up regretting it later. My feet had sustained some damage from my previous ordeal. Most of my shoes today consist of short square heels nothing higher than 3 inches. All of them have a rounded or wide square toe box . I don’t like the short pointed toe boxes they are absolute torture on my feet. My toes have become very sensitive and the pressure from tight toe boxes is agonizing . The balls of my feet have also become very sensitive and it makes wearing the higher heels a very painful experience, having all the weight of my body focused on the ball of my foot from the high heels is to much for me to handle.

Mike the man that I met on the bike path and freed me from my stiletto prison has left me 6 months ago. I think that the high heels I was forced to wear were what had attracted him to me. Two years after I was free from the stilettos I stopped wearing high heels altogether. I had finally stretched my muscles enough to be able to walk flat footed without any pain.. Mike had made comments a few times about my shoes when we would be dressed up for a night on the town . He’d always try nicely to talk me into wearing a pair of my of my pointy toed stilettos telling me how sexy they made me look . After many of his attempts I finally caved and wore a pair for a night out . One of his big clients was having an art gallery opening and an after party at a local club. Mike had bought me a pair of pointy toed stilettos with a 4 ½ inch heel and a thin ankle strap and a beautiful dress for the occasion. I got ready go did my hair and makeup put on my new dress leaving the shoes till the end. Mike told me it was time to go and I knew I couldn’t put it off any longer it was time to put on the shoes. I sat on the bed and slowly slid the shoe onto my left foot immediately noticing how tight they were on my toes and that all to familiar shape that my foot would be forced into because of the heels. I paused slightly then put the other on my right foot. I sat on the bed for a little looking at the shoes and thinking what is was going to be like to be stuck in these things for the night. A minute later Mike called out from the living room for me to hurry up or we were going to be late. I stood up and that’s when I realized what a long night it was going to be. The extra pressure from my weight and the angle that my feet were forced into from the heels forced my poor toes deeper into the toe box and I felt the pain of them being crushed from the tight shoes. I slowly made my way out to the living room to meet Mike and when he saw me he was smiling and begin to whistle. I smiled back and told him thank you for the excitement and the new outfit but that I wasn’t sure if I would be able to handle the shoes for the entire night and if he would mind if I changed them. I could see the anger build on his face immediately and he told me he would prefer that I didn’t change the shoes because of how they were perfect for the dress and that he went to a lot of trouble to find them and that they were expensive, besides we didn’t have time for that it was time for us to go or we would be late and that was unacceptable. The drive there was over an hour long an by the time we arrived my feet were already starting to hurt. We made our way inside and spent the next two agonizing hours mingling with guests. By now me feet were killing me I was in absolute agony. My toes were constantly being crushed by the tight toe box and now felt as if they were broken, the balls of my feet felt as is someone was driving red hot nails through them and my arches ached so badly it felt as if I had tore the muscles in them. I was constantly shifting my weight form one foot to the other, rotating my ankles and bending my feet trying desperately to try and find some relief from the agonizing pain. To make things worse because of the ankle straps I couldn’t slide my feet out of the shoes to relieve my poor toes. I couldn’t take it any more the pain had become unbearable I had to sit and get these damm things off my feet. I grabbed Mike by the hand told him that I needed him to find me a place to sit right now or I was going to scream. He looked at me funny but said nothing and begin to lead me off to the back corner of the gallery. I had to pull on his arm and tell him to slow down his pace so I could keep up, by now I was practically limping taking very slow mincing steps. Luckily we found a large sofa like chair to sit down and I flopped down with a big sigh and swung my feet into his lap. I looked at Mike and almost crying told him to remove these things from my feet right away. He quickly undid the ankle straps and removed both shoes from my feet, I yelped as both feet begin to throb with intense pain. Mike tried to gently massage my feet like he had done so many times before but even his gentle touch was to much for me to handle and I yelled at him to stop . He got angry and yelled back that he was trying to help and that he didn’t understand why I had dragged him back with me if I didn’t want him to massage my feet. I exploded back at him and told that he was the reason I was In such unbearable pain because he had forced me to wear the shoes and stand there for two hours on that hard marble floor talking to people when it was quite obvious that my feet were killing me.

He got up and threw the keys at me and told to go home because he didn’t have time to deal with me.

When I finally arrived at home I threw the torturous shoes on the floor and went to the closet to get my foot massager. I sat down on the couch placed my feet in the massager and tried to relax. After an hour the pain slowly started to fade slightly and I passed out. When I awoke the next morning my feet were still in the massager and it was still running I turned it off and stood up, my feet were still very sore but nothing compared to pain they were in last night. I went into the bed room to remove the dress and saw that the sheets were the same, Mike had never come home last night. I tried to call his cell phone but there was no answer and I was starting to worry. I tried a few more times for the next hour but I didn’t have any luck. I didn’t have anymore time to waste I had plans with an old friend and I to get ready to go. When I arrived home about four hours later there was a note on the kitchen table from Mike. He said that he was breaking it off with me that he was not happy with me and that I had changed. He told me that he and some friends had moved all his things out while I was gone and that I shouldn’t bother trying to look for him or contact him because he didn’t want to speak with me especially after my little performance last night. I was so upset I tried his cell phone again and there was a message that the number was disconnected . I threw the phone down and begin to curse his name, who the hell does he think he is treating me like that and to break up with me with a letter no courage to face me that bastard.

It had been about 6 months since the break up and I was finally over him, I had devoted my self to concentrating on my career and not thinking about relationships I felt that I didn’t have the time. When I arrived home that evening there was a package on the door step from a catalog store that I often shopped at. I hadn’t remembered ordering anything recently and actually considered sending it back directly, instead I took it inside and threw it on the couch. I went about my normal routine of changing and making dinner and didn’t give the package another thought. After I was done eating and did the dishes I went to sit down to watch some TV and saw the package lying on the couch . I decided it was time to check this thing out and begin to open it up, I found a letter on top that said the items inside were sent to me as free gift because of what a loyal customer I had been over the years. There was a black bra and thong panties, a pair of black RHT stockings , and a shoe box. I took off my clothes and begin to try on the items, first the bra it fit me so perfectly and seemed to really enhance the size of my breasts but there was something strange about it. Inside the cup right where my nipples were there were these little nubs that were built into the bra and when I started to shift it around I noticed a tingling sensation and my nipples became erect and as hard as a rock. I found this to be very strange and also very enjoyable. I had to try on the panties and very quickly placed them on. They had the same kind of nubs as the bra did and they were surrounding my clit there was also a thick hump that slid in between my pussie lips and held the panties in a perfect position. I wiggled my waist around and felt the same sensation that I had felt from the bra and it felt wonderful, I was starting to get very excited. I had to complete this outfit and I slid the stockings on and quickly rearranged the seams, instantly I felt a charge in my legs and feet it felt as if millions of tiny fingers were rubbing around massaging away all the stiffness and aches in my legs and feet, it was heaven. I sat down on the couch and removed the shoes from their box and was a little surprised with what I found they were not the kind of shoes I would have expected given the sexiness of the other contents. The shoes were black leather with a short 3 inch block heel and a rounded toe box and a ½ inch wide ankle strap. I examined the shoes very closely, even though they looked comfortable I was in no rush to put them on , I didn’t forget what happened the last time that I tried on shoes that were sent to me unexpectedly. They seemed to be pretty normal as far as weight and shape were concerned but there was some thing strange about the way the ankle strap was closed. There were no buckles or any way for adjusting the fit around the ankle like you would normally see , instead they connected in the back behind the heel into what looked like a heart shaped locket that was securely fastened to the shoes and could be opened by pressing on the center of the heart. T Inside they had the same kind of nubs as the bra and panties and these were all over the entire inner lining of the shoes . I started to run my fingers around the inside of the shoes pressing on the little nubs feeling them gently flex and tingle and the I felt that tingle in the bra and panties again as I wiggled around on the couch becoming very aroused once again. I was convinced I had to try them on. I quickly placed both my feet inside them secured the ankle straps and begin to walk around. Immediately I felt the same tingling sensation and the feeling of millions of tiny fingers massaging my feet. Soon the stockings, bra, and panties joined in I left out a loud moan of pleasure. I was strolling around the living room enjoying myself and the sensation of my new items when all of a sudden the sensation stopped. I looked down very disappointed at what had happened when I felt another sensation that worried me , my legs begin to stiffen and then come together until my feet were firmly in place next to each other. I began to panic and tried to move my legs but it was no use they were frozen solid it seemed the stockings were some how holding them in place and wouldn’t allow me to move them. Then I watched in horror as the comfortable little shoes begin to take on a familiar shape. First I felt my heels begin to rise off the ground higher and higher until my feet were completely vertical and my toes bent back harshly . They were higher than any shoes that I had ever worn before and the heels had changed from blocks to needle thin stilettos . If my legs hadn’t been frozen by the stockings I probably would have fallen over from the height of the heels. Next the toes of the shoes started to change they became very pointed and began to slowly smash my poor toes together. Next they started to shorten crushing my toes even further until finally they stopped in a harsh short wedge. I tried to wiggle my toes but I was only able to move them a slight fraction.

When the shoes had stopped their transformation my legs were freed and I stumbled forward and fell onto the couch. I laid on the couch cursing myself for being so stupid, I couldn’t believe I let myself be trapped again. A second later the phone began to ring and before the machine picked up it stopped and than began to ring again. This time I started to notice a reaction from my new outfit. First it was the bra it began to tighten around the base of my breast’s until it felt as if it was going to squeeze them right off my chest. Then it begin to tighten around my nipples and the soft little nubs inside turned into hard little points that bit painfully into my nipples. I started to scream and tried to remove the bra but when I did I felt a shock tear through my now very sensitive nipples that made me squirm in pain. Next the panties attacked, they grabbed a hold of my clit and the now pointed hard little nubs bit into my sensitive clit with a painful shock. The phone was still ringing and I new the outfit was telling me to answer it so I struggled to get up and walk to the phone cursing every painful and unbalanced step it took to reach the phone.

The voice on the other end of the line sounded strange almost computerized. Hello there slave first rule don’t speak or you will be punished severely, next don’t sit down stand their with your feet together and listen to every word I say. I see you have tried on the items we sent and I must say they look amazing on you but for now let’s get down to business. You were chosen because we wanted to choose you and no other reason so don’t waste my time asking why me. I am happy to say that you are the first one to be wearing our outfit which is very fitting since you inspired it by being the only one to get out of the shoe trap we put you in before. As you can see our technology has grown and so has the level of torture that we can inflict on you. You are already experiencing what the bra and panties can do now for the stockings and shoes. As soon as he said that the stocking became coarse an it felt like they were made of sandpaper and were rubbing tightly around my legs. Next was the shoes, the toe boxes began to tighten crushing my toes more than they already were. Than the heels started to rise even further until my feet were held in a ballet position forcing all my weight onto my tortured toes. Next all the nubs became sharp hard points and dug into my feet, than I felt the shock. The pain was to much and I collapsed on the floor. I awoke a second later from the shocks being sent through the entire outfit. I saw the phone laying next to me on the floor and I picked it up but before I could say any thing the voice spoke again. I said you were to stay standing and listen to every word, you will be punished for breaking that rule. Now stand up like you were told and don’t disobey me again. I grabbed onto the table and pulled myself back onto my tortured toes and stood there with my ankles violently wobbling in complete agony sobbing. Very good slave now for dropping the phone earlier the heels remain this way until Monday morning. I case you were wondering they are 9 inches now, they were at 6 inches when they first changed and that is the lowest they will ever go. You will also be required to be on your feet for at least 12 hours a day or longer if we decide this becomes to easy for you. Leaning does not count and pressing your feet on the floor doesn’t either. If you have not been on your feet long enough the shoes will signal you to stand like this. The shoes pulsed three times. When you have reached the correct time they will signal you the same way.You are being fully monitored with various sensors in the outfit and other means of surveillance. So it would be wise for you not to cheat if you do you will be punished. The shoes will need to be charged every couple of months as did the others these are the power source for the outfit. We will send you the charger with instructions on how to use it. In case you haven’t already figured it out the outfit is made from the same kinds of material as the last one you wore only more advanced. Your legs will not need to be shaven you toes will not need to be trimmed and so on. Your panties will only be allowed to be removed for bathroom and hygiene purposes. You will not be permitted to give yourself any pleasure that can only be provide by us when we decide you deserve it. When I hang up the up the outfit will return to its original state except for the shoes. I have decided to lessen your agony by changing the nubs in the shoes back to there original soft round state, this will only lessen your discomfort slightly. Enjoy the rest of the evening on your feet.

And then the phone went silent and I stared down at my feet and started to cry. To Be Continued

Interesting Sequel to th Stiletto Trap but I do wonder if she would have been so silly this time... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello all.. Every once in a while I do a search to see if my stories are still out there, and I stumbled upon this site. It was nice to find people still interested in it, and a recent posting! I also noticed one of my other stories-- The Outfit-- posted last year. Thanks for the support and interest!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...