Polished toes

Guy N. Heels

Should men polish their toe nails?  

474 members have voted

1. 1. Should men polish their toe nails?

• YES! Definitely!
    • Maybe
    • Not Sure
    • Definitely Not!
    • I am male
    • I am female

• 2 weeks later...

When i go to a fetish pary, i always wear high heels. if i wear any open toe one, i always put red nailpollish on. Last time, me new girlfriend put it on for me :smile:

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

went shopping for shoes today I had sandals with my toes panted red got a pr. of flip flop wedge 2 1/2 and flats open toe shoes no problem in store trying them on. Woman in store wes helpfull

why is red wrong for a bloke? After all, women wear black, blue, green, and all of the "so called masculine colors".

I'm gonna do black 4 ozzy next tues, then dark blue for regular wear. Moi, i think red's wrong for a bloke. But then again i dont do stereotypes as a designer....

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

well we just come bk from ozzy and sadly he was shit...... we left after 2 songs........ black label society.... well they were wkd - pls listen to them! The merchandising stand had nearly run out of bls t shirts but had loads of ozzy........ bless........ we did hav a wkd curry instead........ xxxx

Still wearing the black nailpolish from ozzy last night and will continue to do so till it looks shit, together with leather studded wristband , bicycle chain bracelet etc., with ordinary streetwear eg shirt and blk jeans, not full goth gear. Note: nobody turned a hair today. Be confident everybody - it will become mainstream !!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I finally bit the bullet and used my new black nail polish. On my toes initially but I will do my fingers at the weekend. Made a bit of a hash job with it but it was my first time and my hands aren't that steady. Looks OK though and I like the colour. I'm seriously in need of a pedicure! I'll post a picture soon.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

As a Nail tech it wouldn't bother meto polish a guys toes. I have put clear on there fingernails, and I polish my 6 year old sons nails and do nail art too. I even let him wear some of my high heels. Hubby thinks it's cute too. Nail Goddess:queen:

• Like 1

As a Nail tech it wouldn't bother meto polish a guys toes. I have put clear on there fingernails, and I polish my 6 year old sons nails and do nail art too. I even let him wear some of my high heels. Hubby thinks it's cute too.

Nail Goddess:queen:

Too bad that we didn't have your input while the poll was open, when it was really needed.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I voted yes. I currently get a manicure and pedicure about once a month, but only have gotten clear on my toes. I would love to try color sometime, just working up to it. Any suggestions on a first color to try?

Try a French on your toes and nails. I looks natural and is a good way to get polish but without being too flashy. You can work up to bolder colors from there.

Nail Goddess:queen:

I'd be intereseted in your input: i mainly do fingers and toes together, in blue black purple or brown to match what i'm wearing, will get some green to go with my green outfits soon. If i do black and white outfit to you agree alternate black and white is good - or 2 colours generally? Got some deep pink to go with pink striped shirt but generally dont do pink - a bit girly for me ( i know my boundaries!)

when i was teen i used to polish my toe nails too, but no i'm not done that for long, long time... but why not if you got good pedicure, then nail polish is also needed 8)

every human has they own choices...

I had my first pedicure a couple of months ago. I brought a pair of low heeled sandals with me. I nervously asked for a French manicure. The nail technician was not sure if she could do that ( I assume on a guy) and asked another technician who was working on a lady next to me. The other technician said "sure". After she was done and working on my fingernails, she kept looking at my toes and smiling. I asked her what she thought. She said that it looked "nice, clean". I felt really good after I left. BTW, she put clear on my fingernails without even asking.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't plan to polish my toenails anytime soon- not because I'm afraid of what others say etc., but because it just isn't my thing. I'm gonna polish my fingernails though- black or dark red, it depends on the colour of my other clothes and makeup. Red polish will go well with red shirt, tie and lipstick, and black polish will suit virtually anything. But I don't think that sporting make-up will be an everyday thing for me- right now, I just plan to do it for parties, esp. gothic ones.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 2 months later...

What makes a 'nice' male foot?

A mans foot will never be as nice as a female foot no matter what you do to them IMO :smile:

Men can have very nice feet and I have seen more than my share of really ugly female feet. One of the things that (well at least used to) make women's feet more attractive is that they simply took better care of their feet. Today, with the proliferation of flip-flops and other, what I consider sloppy footwear) women, at least young women seem to let theirs go.

Physically, a nice foot has long toes, a nice arch, and good nail beds. Just my opinion, that's all.

Style is built from the ground up!

• 2 weeks later...

I went with "maybe". I've seen some pretty hideous toenails and feet on guys, but I think if they at least trimmed them and kept them neat that would be fine. Last summer I gave myself a French pedicure and really liked the look of it. I've also used a couple shades of red that I like, but haven't really been adventurous enough to show it off yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I normally just wear nude/neutral colors on my toenails, but once in a while I go bold. So I did a "robust red" - dark and red - very sexy! I did some shoe shopping in some ballet flats and of course had to take them off. Not a single comment! I love it! Makes me want to do it more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a couple of fun pics.

First: "Kate Beckinsale’s husband, director Len Wiseman was spotted over the weekend sporting toe nail polish. What do you think? A bit much? Or does it work?"

Here's the link: http://www.makeherup.com/2007/06/18/mens-toe-nail-polish/

Second: "Tori Picks Her Ass, While Dean Paints His Toe Nails In Vamp - As the happy couple emerged from the LA salon, Dean was sporting freshly pedicured and painted toenails "

Here's the link: http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity-section/tori-picks-her-ass-while-dean-paints-his-47931.html

post-1218-133522850289_thumb.jpg

post-1218-133522850295_thumb.jpg

^ I think it looks good IMO! Not over the top at all. I think more men should go for it. Today, I decided to paint my finger and toe nails black. I've managed to do my fingers a lot neater this time! My toes aren't as good but I'm still learning. Feeling more confident with my finger nails now as they look tidy. Went out to collect my new glasses today from the local opticians. Nothing was said there as I was having my glasses fitted properly. Afterwards I had to get some groceries and some gas and electricity for home. The guys at my local garage were I think amused at my fingers when I bought my gas and electric. Made me smile! :smile:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005