7in Heels

RubberVicki

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I been thinking for ages about trying some 7in heels. I would love to try an outing out to see if I could manage them.

I have been slowly building up in height and now comfortably can wear 5in heels all day (and actually don't feel properly dressed unless I am in 5in+) . I have worn my 6in out a couple of times with my trouser suits and occasionaly a tight knee lenght pencil skirt.

I have been looking around and can't find any heels in between 6 - 7in.

Vicki

XX[/quote we need to talk...you sound like my oldest daughter when she was 14 yrs old. You see I have been in big highheels 5inches and higherwell I wear up to 10 inches on occation. But I taught my daughter how to walk in very high heels ..she is now 19 yrs.old and I hope I might do the same for you. As for finding highheels of 5 inches or higher well I am your resorse for information just ask Talk soon :)

I been thinking for ages about trying some 7in heels. I would love to try an outing out to see if I could manage them.

I have been slowly building up in height and now comfortably can wear 5in heels all day (and actually don't feel properly dressed unless I am in 5in+) . I have worn my 6in out a couple of times with my trouser suits and occasionaly a tight knee lenght pencil skirt.

I have been looking around and can't find any heels in between 6 - 7in.

Vicki

XX

We need to talk :( You sound like my okdest daughter when she was 14 yrs.old. But I did teach her how to properly walk in heels over 5 inches she is now 19 and has a fondness for big heels and I know I can do the same for you. As for finding heels over 5inches well look no further. I am your resorse center if you will allow me to help :( I look foward to chatting with you very soon... take care... :(

:(

Vicki,

I ordered a pair of "7" heels" from the Little Shoe Box for an ex g/f in a UK size 6...however, the actualy heel height is a shade under 6" although they have a very steep instep. Most so called 7" heels only have an actual 7" heel in larger sizes. I have also bough from La Piazza in Germany.

Their "Empire" style - all leather - are a shade under 7" in a size 41 (about a UK 7).

Hope this helps..I am sure all would love to see some pics of you in heels and your leather skirts and fully fashioned stockings!

Best regards

Mike

Liverpool

mja@aintree.org

mja@aintree.org

I do not know if this guy :( understands highheels??? The shoe web page mentioned is a good one pricy but I do know of others Talk soon....

Mistress Marina :(

xoxoxo

for mistress marina go ebay under womens shoes, heels and pumps. there are several pair of 7 inch pumps on there and one seller says he has all sizes. i don't know what size you wear. they usually come in red patent or black patent and some of them have a metal heel. the pricing is not too bad. i have one pair of 7 in black patent pumps, and i can tell you that they are very difficult to manage in. still have not been able to straighten my knee out totally. i also have a pair of electric blue and one black patent, both pumps, with a 6 7/8 in heel. i can manage these for several hours. either way, very tall high stiletto heels are fun :(:(:(

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Hello viktoriaheels,

sorry for the not shaved legs. You´re right. It doesn´t look so aesthetic.

I hope this picture is a better one. Please let me know.

Hello Ruud,

sorry for the late answer. I bought this boots from an ebayer.

She don´t offer this type every time, so you have to look from time to time in her shop.

http://www.stores.ebay.de/id=17873427

Posted Image

I am the guy who made the original post quoted by yourself.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "I do not know if this guy understands high heels?"?

The point about the Little Shoe Box is quite clear: The models of shoes they advertise/sell as "7 inch heels" only apply to the larger sizes (UK Size 9 and over).

If you order a UK size 6 (which is the average UK female foot size) in their 7" style, the heel height will not be 7", which can be misleading.

It will actually be under 6" in height.

Is that clear enough for you?

I do not know if this guy :( understands highheels??? The shoe web page mentioned is a good one pricy but I do know of others Talk soon....

Mistress Marina :(

xoxoxo