Corsets and Heels

bobbie Jane

Does anybody wear a corset while wearing high heels? I just received a corset which came from Meschants. It is black with 8 garters but doesn't have the front busk fasteners. That is the only bummer.

I find it enhances the way I feel with the corset reducing my waist 4 inches and the nylons getting drawn tight by the garters. Then it is an adventure to walk around in my high heels. It is hard to explain the experience and feeling.

The other topic I would like to ask is where do any of you buy your corsets and are they custom made to your measurements? I would like to purchase another corset but with a 6 inch reduction, a front busk and would like to keep the cost down. Some of the sites I have looked at do the custom making but want to charge up to $460. The one site I looked at is http://www.waspcreations.com/ which makes corsets to fit men. Are there others?;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there...

I am actually getting ready to try my first corset.

I was looking on eBay for an inexpensive one to start out with but in my size. I'm not exactly what you'd call malnourished, so I can't just buy one 'off the rack' so to speak.

While searching, I found an eBay Store called "Alter-Ego-Erotics". They sell from XXXS to 8XL. The prices are EXTREMELY reasonable - at lest in comparison to the others that are available elsewhere.

Here's the one I ordered (this is a different size though):

http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-LEATHER-CORSET-Steel-Boned-Renn-Goth-Valentine-Gift_W0QQitemZ140091833090QQihZ004QQcategoryZ11522QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140091833090

I should be receiving it Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Once I do, I'll let you all know how it is.

Since this is my very first, and... have to lace it all by myself (my wife knows NOTHING about my little habbits), it's going to be a bit interesting to say the least.

TTFN.

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Bobbie Jane,

I found a good satin one on ebay some time ago. It's like a Vollers 1905U, basic corset, which caters for a female bust. If the corset waist is fitted on my waist, the bust is too low, but wearing a bra as well solves this problem. It would have been better to have bought an under-bust corset, then this is not a problem, and it's a lot cheaper than made-to measure. Maybe a cheap one for at home, and a really good one for going out?

Unless you're going to wear one almost constantly (23 hours a day) and sleep in it, you won't see much more than 4"-5" waist reduction, unless you lose weight at the same time, but I bought a 28" corset for my (then) 35" waist. Yes, there's still a 1"-2" gap at the laces, but a 30" waist is now "comfortable", and if I continue losing weight gradually, I expect to be able to close it completely in the not too distant future. The reduction didn't come all at once, you have to give the corset time to adjust to your figure, or you'll destroy it, but using the door handle trick, I can lace it myself, tight enough to be uncomfortable after over an houror two's wearing. I have to put shoes and stockings on before tightening, because I can't bend down that far after. For me, the feeling of being restrained is where the excitement comes from.

Good luck in your corset "journey". If you don't think you're on a journey, just look at some of the stories on the LISA (Long Island Staylace Association) site!!!

http://www.staylace.com/

Tony

Thanks for the info on the tight lacing journey. I currently have a natural waist of 32 and wear a 28 corset daily. I purchased the corset from ebay off the Meschantes site and didn't realize they also had a site not through ebay. After looking at http://www.meschantes.com/ I decided to order the Temptress. I ordered it in a blue floral on a black background with a 26 inch waist. The first corset was just a waist size and basically a standard off the rack model. This one will be made to my measurements so as you said the waist won't lower the corset below the bra bottom and should fit better.

I am also going to check out some of the stories on the LISA (Long Island Staylace Association) site!!!

http://www.staylace.com/

Good luck with your Temptress Bobbie Jane. As a man, an underbust style should fit well, and if you need a bust, you can wear your favourite bra and forms with it. Beware of the LISA site though, it's addictive!!!

Tony

Any suggestions as to the ones that are the easiest to get into without help?

Front-lacing corsets are easier to lace unaided, but there's a simple experiment you can do:

- Stand up straight

- Put your hands behind your back at waist level

- With one hand, try to touch (ideally clasp) the other wrist.

If you can do that, you've plenty of stretch to lace a corset solo- the worst problem you'll have the first couple of times is tying a decent bow!

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

Let me tell you... I just bought 2 corsets... They're AMAZING!!!! One is a standard length with a front zipper and the other is a 'mini-dress' with a front zipper. It will take some time to get used to (and the hang of) lacing it all nice and snug, but it just feels (and looks) so good. The restriction and constriction of the dress is nothing that cam be compared to!! The mini-dress just arrived today. I put on a full body stocking, zipped on my knee-high 6" stilettos, and wriggled myself into the dress. Since there is a good 3 feet of lacing on the back, it took a while, but DAYUMM!!!!! Just search on eBay for Alter Ego - they're good to start off with (IMHO that is). As for the boots - funkypair.com.

JL - what size corset did you get?

Big... Fully closed is 42" for the black one and 44" for the white short one.

I have to say, the black 'dress' style is beyond AMAZING. It limits your walk (goes a few inches above the knees), you can't sit, a task to traverse the stairs... just wow.

Of course I had to put my heels on first - 6" Stiletto OTC stretch boots. Hard enough to walk in without the restriction.

It's amazing how wearing a corset makes you walk in heels. The corset is restricting and then wearing 5" or higher heels seems to add to the restrictive feeling. You tend to walk with more purpose and grace. As stated earlier you do need to be somewhat flexible to tie off the laces in the back. If that doesn't work you can tie them off in the front but that will reduce the life of the corset. I did buy a corset liner which is worn under the corset and it made a nice differance in how the corset moved while tightening up the laces and was easier on my skin. I purchased the liner from Wasp Creations and they will make it to your measurements. Enjoy your corset and walking around in your high heels.;)

Yeah Foxylady, we're all jealous that you get your ex (or any GG) to lace you in to your corset. I'd love to share the experience with my wife, but in her present frame of mind, it will never happen.

However, she stayed away last night, so I was corsetted down to 30" (from 34"/35"), with black stockings and suspenders, 5" stiletto sandals and long black satin gloves, and it felt and looked great. not bad for a 62 year old!

I use the door-handle method of maintaining lace tension while I tighten my laces, and I don't believe they could be much tighter without damaging either me or the corset! It''s not difficult when you get the hang of it, but there's no way I can get down to buckle my shoes on (or take them off) while I'm in and tightened. I thought I'd try to sleep in my outfit (shoes and all!), but I was too excited to sleep for long, had to get up for "relief" after a couple of hours, and still couldn't sleep until I'd taken it all off!

I took a photo, but I don't know how to post it here, or if it would be acceptable. Can anyone help me?

T

Plenty of time Blacksheep, she didn't come home until 6:00pm the next day.

Around 1:00am, I took a walk around the house in the moonlight, first in a top and (very) tight knee length pencil skirt (one of my favourite fetishes), and then without them. Adrenaline levels were sky high (like my heels) trying unsuccessfully to walk quietly, especially with the restriction of the pencil skirt!. Fortunately, my neighbours go to bed early, and can't directly overlook our patio, but if I'd woken them, they could have investigated who was wandering about at that time in stiletto heels! I then sat down (as far as my corset would let me) in a chair to watch the clouds scudding past the moon until I got cold. It felt really daring to be out there in really sexy female underwear! Got my juices going I can tell you.

T

Your a little more daring than I to sit outside and watch the clouds but then again it was in the evening. I assume then that you put your heels and corset on again the next morning as long as your wife was still away. I put on my corset, heels and pretty much completely crossdress almost every day of the week. Sometimes I even sleep in my corset but I take off the heels for that is to uncomfortable.;)

• 1 month later...

I like your heels you are wearing Jane, and you have lovely legs too.

I bought this corset on Ebay but in Royal blue. It's pretty sexy, I love it.

Posted Image

Who was the seller?? Do they sell in 'bigger' sizes too??

I couldn't find the seller, I bought that one about a year ago. But I found this one you may like

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Victorian-Edwardian-Civil-War-Bustier-Corset-Sz-42_W0QQitemZ250114676646QQihZ015QQcategoryZ11522QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/TIGHT-Strapless-CORSET-Thong-Garters-Stockings-RED-44_W0QQitemZ150120456807QQihZ005QQcategoryZ4844QQcmdZViewItem

Verry nice pics, bobbie Jane.

I like your corset Tahira, it's very nice and sexy.

I didn't try corset with heels, but I think it would be great. I'd like to try a leather corset.

Thank you darling.