A good weekend for heels?

Maxine

Hope you all had a great weekend...I had loads of fun: shopping lots, eating and drinking well, dancing (probably not so well) and generally enjoying myself. It was also a fantastic weekend for heels I thought - I saw loads of women in really nice shoes and boots, and not just in restaurants and clubs, I'm talking about just walking around the streets and in shops. Best shoes seen all weekend: some amazing 4" ruby red velvet & suede peeptoe courts on a beautiful Italian-looking woman...while she did her grocery shopping at Sainsbury's! Fabulous - what style! So what did you get up to this weekend, and what heels did you wear? And, dare I ask, is this the end for seemingly never-ending trend for ballet pumps and Ugg(ly) boots? ;)

Good topic. Well...on weekend when I wake up from bed, first thing is taking a nice hot shower, then apply makeup and hair, pick my favour clothes and footware in my wardrobe. I can spend like over hour in my wardrobe. because being a girl I am entitled to change my mind LOL..

Usually in fall/winter, I'd pick a nice blouse, sweater, leather jacket, blaze, trench coat (depends on the weather).

Under my waist part, a denim skirt, dress with various length or mini denim skirt is one of my option ocassionally, because this cold wear, my favour footware is kneeboots/Otk boots or even thigh boots.

http://bootshare.com/StreamFile?id=103904

For jeans, I usually I put on stretch denim jeans with a nice leather belt, which highlights my waist. Then I'd put on my boots, once again kneeboots, Otk boots and thigh boots. For weekend, I don't limit my choice of color, sometimes I put on black, brown, puple, red, white..etc. as long as they match to my leather purse and/or leather handbags.

http://bootshare.com/StreamFile?id=103919

http://bootshare.com/StreamFile?id=103897

I make sure I look perfectly before I step out of my room, perfect image add up my confidence and affect others impression of me positively.

I usually have breakfast with my aunt by the swimming pool and/or indoor ground level living room(depends on the weather), we usually judge and make fun of each other of what we wear, exchanging indeas, common..etc because we are the same kind and always have the same taste.

After breakfast, we'd go to the garage and have the car ready, becasue we love spending time at the downtown, mall and meeting friends. I love shopping with all my friends. I remember one time 10 of us drove 5 nice cars, dressed the same way, tight jeans and boots over, leather jacket..etc, arrived into the mall, as we stepped out of the car, we formed an extended line and walked toward the entrance together click..clack.....etc. People were just paying attention at us.

Wearing boots just giving me alot of privileges, one time we were in the restaurant and the stupid waiter spilling wine on the floor, I demanded a clean tablecloth to be placed under the table on my side, I told him my boots were very expensive and just polished.

Shopping can be fun too, I was with my aunt at the carpet shop. We demanded some nice fur rugs and animal skins, because we place them by the enterances, and living rooms and we expect them good quality and durable. We tried few fox rugs and we really liked them. The sales brought many of them and placed them on the floor for us to walk on. But we also were looking for somethings else. I told them we wear heels alot in the house as I pointed the metal spike of my boot. Then he came back with couple rhino and elephane skins. We stepped on them, stamped on them and scratch the heels on them to make sure they were the right one. I was delighted of what I standing under my boots. Before we left, I joked to the sale " Next time, would you get me some human skin?"

There are so much to say.....wearing high heels boots is like I can do what i want.

Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down