What is the sexiest pair of high heels you own?

platformchic

• 10 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the new "hidden platform" designs that are popular now. I bought several pairs of the Steve Madden "chap bootie" and really like them but right now the pair that makes me feel the sexiest is my Aldo "Atlantic City" hidden platform pump!!!! A full 5" heel and maybe a 3/4" platform, you can walk in them all day long! I have them in black patent, black leather and brown leather so there is no excuse to never have them on!!! The hidden platform seems to take away the "stripper shoes" mentality too. Jenny

Just Jenny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My faves are the one in my avatar <----------------- I haven't got any pics of myself in them because I don't really have a proper camera but they are really comfortable and I love the look of them too.

5 inch heel, black patent pumps. quite a thick ankle strap with a padlock. I can't remember the name of the website I got them from. It's closed down now. I was upset because I wanted to buy the padlock ankle boots in leather with a smaller heel.

I agree, patent pumps, any colour as long as it's black.

Padlocks??!!......lol, Not sure about that, what do you think Britana?.;)

5 inch heel, black patent pumps.

quite a thick ankle strap with a padlock.

I can't remember the name of the website I got them from.

It's closed down now.

I was upset because I wanted to buy the padlock ankle boots in leather with a smaller heel.

• 3 months later...

Black pumps (?) that cover my toes, are open on the sides and back, but have a thin piece of leather that extends vertically up the back of my foot and holds a thin strap that I can tightly fasten around my ankles. Sexy.

Of course I love my 6.3 black matte ankle strap pumps from 6 ihf they are comfy and have gotten so used to them . I typically wear them to work every day switching between the three pairs of different colors. Check out my avatar!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

mine are these-theyre 5 inch

http://www.mistresspinkytoes.com/media/pics/patent%20shoes/patent_003.jpg

im looking to buy some 7" peep toes next.

Its a sure gradual process from flat shoes to 7" peeps without a plat.

To be fair i have many pairs i love but these are my sexiest.

I wore them to a petro; station once. think they caused a stir as i got out of the car :smile:

• 6 months later...

I bought a pair of Nicole Miller bronzy colored 4 inch slides. There very sexy to wear with a short skirt. They look like something out of the 50's. When you walk they make a slapping sound on my heels, they drive my BF crazy.

• 10 months later...

i had a great pair of simple red stilletos that were absolutly perfect, not to low not to high, and suprisingly comfertable, until i ended up breaking one of the heels off, but i have a great pair of patent black heels with a silver heel, probably the most comfertable pair of heels i've ever worn

hi!

Quick question, does sexy have to mean high? I dont always think the higher the sexier, or am I wrong?

If I can walk about and feel good that is sexier than all my efforts in trying to balance! These shoes are my fave:

http://www.my1stwish.co.uk/products/Womens-Footwear-High-Heeled-Shoes-Black-Heels/ZAR3-BLACK-B10-Ladies-Black-Designer-Gladiator-Shoes-Womens-Sizes-3-8.html

The number of comments I have received from wearing these!

T

x

Sexiest pair would be a pair of 5.5" sandals with only a tiny heel, thin sole and mostly fine chains and beading. Not sure if I can really wear them all day but they are so delicate and ultimately princess like. Makes me feel like Cinderella

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The sexiest pair of heels are my patent black leather boots shown in my avatar. Those are also the most comfy of all my shoes. They are approx. 4,3 inches but with such small feet they are high enough and VERY sexy. My boyfriend likes them a lot and it was he who found them for me :)

• 3 weeks later...

I think the sexiest pair of heels I have are these Gucci sandals with the mother of pearl inlay on the heels and toes. My hushand gave them to me as gift before we went to watch the ballet. They have long grossgrain ties that wrap around the leg. I wore them with a very long black velvet dress. The other choice would be a pair of Gucci over the knee grey velvet boots with 4" heels.

post-26076-133522922633_thumb.jpg