Is your avatar really you?

Fog

Yes it's me, it has been while since I changed the pic.  These sandals are one of my favorites.  They are called "Melia" by VanEli.  A very comfortable toe loop slip-on thong style sandal.  The heel is a very comfortable (and walkable) 2 1/2 inches.  The leather is soft and flexible, wearing these sandals is almost like waking barefoot.  I was a bit hesitant at first about the kitten heel, my concern was that it would be unstable for walking and maybe attract a lot of unwanted attention but neither "problem" has developed.  The heel is stable, and I have actually gotten a few compliments.  The sandals are available at Marmi Shoes, they are a bit pricy, but the quality and comfort is worth it.  They come in larger sizes (mine are a size 11) and the Marmi staff are great to work with !!  I enjoy the shoes so much that last year I bought a second pair!!  The wife even has a pair too!!  Attached are a few higher res pics.....   see ya, sf

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

Yes it is me, and time for a change, the "old" avatar had been up to long.  This new avatar is a pair of wedgie thong sandals from Payless called "Margarita."  I got them last fall.  The have a low (maybe 1 1/2 in) wedge heel and are comfortable, but they do fit loosely.  I like the braided "macrame" design of the upper.  I wear them all over town and get no comments (why would I?), not even a compliment.  Fun slip-on sandals to wear when running errands etc....  

Here are a few larger pics.....    Take care all....   sf

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, I deleted my avatar picture(pushed the wrong button) and being not that great at downloading a picture again.  My wife seems unwilling to help post another picture.   Our friend when she comes back over is computer  smart said she will post another picture for me and said to wear pretty strappy sandals and red nail polish!  (which I will) she will take a picture and post.

5.5 Thrill                            8-14-2016   Sunday

You stated you ordered a pair of crotch high, high heel boots from COS of Fabulously Fetish.  circa  Oct. 31, 2015.

Have you received them yet? Has COS responded to you since you ordered your boots? I would love to hear the

outcome to date. I will arrive in Barnet, England. Thursday, Sept, 1, 2016. I am going to be face to face with COS sometime

the first week of September. Primarily is to check on the order I placed with him the previous July, 2015

spikesmike

• 1 month later...

Yes it's me, and time for an avatar change.  Back to my favs, my VanEli "Melea" toe loop heels from Marmi.  Great sandals, very comfortable and easy to slip on and off.  Good for "showing off" my recent pedicure!!  Here are a few more pics of higher resolution....  Take care all....  sf

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

Yes it IS me and time for another update.  The avatar I put up yesterday was a "repeat" so here is something different from my "collection."  These sandals are Lucca from Payless Shoes.  I got them a few years ago.  The heel is higher than I normally wear (3 inches) and I was not sure if I would like the shiny patent material.  When I tried them on they were (and still are) very comfortable so they have been keepers.  They are good for running around town doing errands and the like.  I have even gotten a few compliments.  Here are a few pics of higher resolution....  take care all...  sf

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, my avatar is me, and it is time for a new picture.  These sandals are from Payless, I have had then for a few years.  The are a simple slip on slide, size 11, with a 2 1/2 inch heel.  They are quite comfortable and easy to wear.  Good for slipping on when going out to run errands.  Here are a few higher res pics....   Happy New Year all....   sf

IMG_3916.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

• 5 months later...

Yes it is me, and time for a new AVATAR.  This AVATAR is my Nine West Fields ankle strap sandals.  I have talked about these wonderful sandals in the "new shoes" forum, so no use saying to much here, except I really like them.  Here is another higher resolution picture....   Have fun all...  sf

IMG_5993.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, It's still me, and it has been while since I updated the picture.  Since it is winter time, and the temps are cooler - even here in California, my "new" avatar is a pair of Aerosoles pumps called "Magical Power."  They are a size 11, with a chunky 2 inch kitten type heel.  They work for me since I am too tall already, so the 2 inch heel is perfect for public wear.  

The shoes are very conformable and good for outings in cool weather.  This is the only pair of pumps I own, all the rest of my heels are sandals and clogs, so these shoes are special.  I have had these shoes for a few years now, they do not get a lot of wear, aside from cooler days, and no one has ever commented on them.  

I really like Aerosoles shoes.  A shame that the company is in bankruptcy, I hope the reorganization goes well for them.  Attached are a few higher resolution pictures.   

Take care all......   sf

IMG_8832.jpg

IMG_8836.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hi all.  Yes it is me, and time for a seasonal change from pumps to sandals.  Spring has sprung and summer is coming!!  These wonderful sandals are from Payless, the style name is Paige. They are a wedgie ankle strap style, the heel is about 2 inches.  Got them at the end of last summer and I do not believe they are available any more.   I have worn them a few times and the sandals are very comfortable!!  The wedgie heel is very stable.  And I think they really look nice as well.  It seems that the ankle strap styles are popular these days, at first I really did not care much for the style but I have gotten to like it over time.  I now have two other similar pairs of ankle strap heels that I enjoy as well.  

Below are a few larger pics.  Enjoy the coming spring and summer in your heeled sandals - of course!!  Have fun all.....   sf

IMG_5995.jpg

IMG_5990.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nope, not me.  It's just a pic I found on the internet that seem to fit me at the time.  I will probably change it to something of me when I find something I like.

Yes, mine is definitely me.  I chose this pic because it really shows well with the contrasting colors.  And I LOVE stilettos and platform stilettos, the steeper the better.  These ones are about 5" between heel and platform.  On a side note, I really wish we could use higher resolution/larger photos for our avatars.

• Like 1