Is your avatar really you?

Fog

Yep, that's me. I eventually gave those shoes to my best friend. They were in her house on August 30th, 2005. I have seen the style elsewhere on the internet, and may wind up buying us each a pair on July 24th (the mid-date between our birthdays)

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

BTW mine is me - it's a bit of an odd photo, but I just like that veiw of the heel. Shame about the chair leg.

What chair leg? Looks like one of your more ostentatious heels to me - or are you an amputee? :wink:

My avatar is not me, but is "wannabe me". It shows a J. C. Jitrois model you can find at www.jitrois.com->Collections->Preceding collections->Autumn/ winter 2003-2004->Campaign. Such a leather tuxedo is "the outfit of my dreams", it's very classy and sophisticated in my humble opinion. Although the shoes look a bit too feminine for me (I'd like to see 4" or 5" patent black leather oxfords there...), I like the pic very much.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

This is a question I've pondered often when reading posts here. I read the post, look at the avatar and wonder is that a picture of the poster.

So is your avatar really you?

Why did you choose that picture?

and

If your avatar is an image of someone else, why?

BTW mine is me - it's a bit of an odd photo, but I just like that veiw of the heel. Shame about the chair leg.

Yes! mine is.

The shadows make the heel seem so much higher, they are a lovely 4" and so comfortable. I can wear them all day-given the opportunity.

This was taken in my caravan one weekend when I was away and the sun was good and quite low to give that effect.

Muddypaws:fine:

Yes! mine is.

The shadows make the heel seem so much higher, they are a lovely 4" and so comfortable. I can wear them all day-given the opportunity.

This was taken in my caravan one weekend when I was away and the sun was good and quite low to give that effect.

Muddypaws:fine:

That is a stunning pic! I would encourage you to post the full pic in the forum.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

of course!

WOW!!!

crazy heels.

Can I come and try to walk in them????

Muddypaws:academic:

I love those pumps Muddypaws. Who makes those? Do you mind sharing?

:smile:Lynn...

Not at all.

They are fantastic!!!!!

You can come round any time.

If I'm not wearing them, you can. I'll put on another pair.

They are SHAXX.

I got them from a Charity Shop very near. I tried them on. MAGIC.

Only cost me £5.00. I think they were bought for a wedding outfit and only worn the once. That is not the case now.

I live near Weston Super Mare.

muddypaws:chuckle:

That is a stunning pic! I would encourage you to post the full pic in the forum.

Sorry to say, but that is the whole picture.

It was not easy balancing and leaning over to take that picture, and at the same time get the best effect.

I have doctored the image by deleting some pixels between my ankles, but the shadow at the bottom gives you a clue.

muddypaws:spin2:

Sorry to say, but that is the whole picture. It was not easy balancing and leaning over to take that picture, and at the same time get the best effect. I have doctored the image by deleting some pixels between my ankles, but the shadow at the bottom gives you a clue. muddypaws:spin2:

Actually, when I said the whole picture, I meant the full sized pic. Surely the actual picture is much bigger than the avatar.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Actually, when I said the whole picture, I meant the full sized pic. Surely the actual picture is much bigger than the avatar.

As I said earlier, I have deleted some of it.

I'll see what I can do, when I find out how to upload a photo.

ps. I have asked for a gallery. See where we go from there.

My gallery page is now up and running, thank you boys. I have already tried to upload pics, but do not seem to come through. Maybe I am being too impatient! Or doing something not quite right

Muddypaws:evil1:

Like the removal of the chain which is still visible in the shadow, and the (probably) leather cuffs locked around your ankles linked by said chain. Erm... not that I'd know anything about that kind of thing... erm friend of a friend told me... been very cold recently... :wink: Chris

Like the removal of the chain which is still visible in the shadow, and the (probably) leather cuffs locked around your ankles linked by said chain. Erm... not that I'd know anything about that kind of thing... erm friend of a friend told me... been very cold recently... :wink:

Chris

:evil1:Look closer Chris. Not LEATHER.

If you really want to see me better, I have a Blog Spot

muddypaws:evil1:

Chris spotted the link!

As I said I have a Blog Spot, where you can see it if you want to. And several others.

I still cannot put pics on the site, until I hear from the "Bosses" about format.

Muddypaws

I still cannot put pics on the site, until I hear from the "Bosses" about format.

Check your email, I did reply to your email with more info asking you to send me some of the pics so I could see what you're trying to upload and go from there.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Mine? Nahhh! I just lifted that pic from the ItalianHeels website. Looks a lot prettier than anything I could do! Heh!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

So is your avatar really you? - Indeed it is and will always be so. Why did you choose that picture? - Currently, my favorite pair of shoes. 5.25" SL15 from Lady Elizabeth. Great to wear, hell to walk any distance in as I am not used to such dizzy heel heights and I never will be. I love the just over the knee length skirt, dark stockings and high heels look. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

So is your avatar really you? - Indeed it is and will always be so.

Why did you choose that picture? - Currently, my favorite pair of shoes. 5.25" SL15 from Lady Elizabeth. Great to wear, hell to walk any distance in as I am not used to such dizzy heel heights and I never will be. I love the just over the knee length skirt, dark stockings and high heels look.

TB2

:wink:

Perfect!

Muddypaws

This is a question I've pondered often when reading posts here. I read the post, look at the avatar and wonder is that a picture of the poster.

So is your avatar really you?

Why did you choose that picture?

and

If your avatar is an image of someone else, why?

I've been meaning to change my avatar for a while. I've got rid of the chair leg now. Put my very favourite boots in its place.

I've been meaning to change my avatar for a while. I've got rid of the chair leg now. Put my very favourite boots in its place.

:smile:Hi

They look very smart and more important..comfortable, you should be able to wear them for long periods.

I've just bought another pair from a shop locally, and they are on photobucket.

I wonder if this link will work.

So far I've not had much success getting pics to my gallery.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/muddy4paws_album/IMG_3019.jpg

Very similar to my avatar, not quite so high.

Muddypaws:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...