heeltips sound

stellah

Which do you guys like more: the heel tips (metal maybe) clicking sound or plastic or gummi to make no sound?

I think it depends on the purpose - do you want to draw attention to your heels or not...

Posted Image

HH forever!

Which do you guys like more: the heel tips (metal maybe) clicking sound or plastic or gummi to make no sound?

I think it depends on the purpose - do you want to draw attention to your heels or not...

I like them as quiet as possible. Just glued rubber sheets under several of my pairs. Now it's like I hoover by :smile:

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

I like them as quiet as possible. Just glued rubber sheets under several of my pairs. Now it's like I hoover by :smile:

Bert

Did you mean 'hover', or do you really clean up out there?

D'oh, silly mood starting...

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Did you mean 'hover', or do you really clean up out there?

LOL :smile:

My wife and I use the term "to suck dust", because that sounds funny (to me) and it's a straight translation from Finnish. Or occasionally "to vacuum" which is probably not too correct either. But to hoover is not used at all, which might have caused my brains to short circuit.

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

I like the dragging sound, too. Even if you don't see the person, it is a definite sign of a highheel shoe. Some low-heeled shoes sound nice, too, but they never make the dragging sound...

HH forever!