Left locked in high heels

poppi

I have an idea for a pair of 'locks' which could be used for any pair of boots with a full zipper. It would lock over the zipper once zipped all the way up:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9485/bootlocklargelock2.jpg

Thoughts?

Hi, no have no thoughts. To be honest how did you have it in mind to attach these? Seeing the picture of the lock, and how a zipper sits in boots, no idea how you think it can be locking?

My bf has locked me in heels before. I actually quite enjoyed it since it was a rather big surprise. The sneaky guy decided to tire me out the day before and I fell asleep with a pair of 5 inch pumps on with a somewhat thick ankle strap (about two or three fingers width). He slipped a pair of heartshaped locks into the straps buckling holes, prevented me from undoing the straps. I was angry with him when I woke up and noticed the locks but after a little discussion and an agreement between us I accepted them being locked on. It was Thursday morning at that point and the 'agreement' was more of a challenge. If I could manage to Sunday then I'd get to put him in the CB6000 for two straight weeks, to be let out at my discretion during and after. I managed those four days and when the heels came off and I slipped on his belt the first order of business for him was a nice two hour long foot massage for me. That was great, though just happy it wasn't out of place at my work. Just had to wear trousers to work those days to hide the locks easier. Really enjoyed it though :) -Jen

• 4 weeks later...

In December I did over 60hours in ballet boots and that was a record. I was home and besides not being able to shower, get outside or crawling up stairs and sliding down stairs life was ok. The feeling of knowing I cannot take them off is a thrill and pain usually gets liveable with some tylenol. I know that for days after my knees and hips really ached. Sheryl

I am going by locked next weekend. My hubby told my he locked me in Friday 28/1 in my new ballets en we received the keys back Monday morning (I hope). The lock normal lock strap and laces will replaced by Kevlar one’s. The thrill of the this future is awfully but really trilling and amazing.

Love,

Esther

Hello Esther,

How did the weekend go?

You never wrote an update of that weekend in your new ballets.

Very curious how things went.

And what style/model are your new ballets?