Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pedal Pumping - Stories, Pictures, Experiences

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Good morning thank you and excuse me for the delay for my answer ! Yes pesonnaly, I am very excited when I see a woman driving in high heels; moreover the modern cars have got pedals which permit high heels more than the old fashion. I am desappointed seeing working woman who put they heels at work and remove them for sport shoes to drive ; in france it begins like in the US ! With the modern easy car, the engine is not difficult (no more spluttering or hard cranking ), but at opposite I like women when they drive easily an with a chrirurgical precision with their stilletos .... Sincerely yann

Posted · Report post

I hope you like these

Posted · Report post

Nice pics! I always drive in heels! Mostly 4.5" platform high heels and boots also. The only problem I get is there is always a hole in the floormat where the stiletto heel digs in. Other than that, its very easy to drive in heels. Clarissa.

Posted · Report post

Its kinda funny to drive in very hi platforms. Makes you want to adjust the seat.

Posted · Report post

I don't have to adjust the seat, but have to move the steering wheel up all the way. 5" heels are easy to drive in as flats! Just have to get used to it. Wearing heels is just a normal thing for me. I don't own any flat shoes.

Posted · Report post

Sorry to disappoint, but I always drive in bare feet, kicking off my heels to drive. I'm more fuel efficient that way. ^^

Posted · Report post

Sorry to disappoint, but I always drive in bare feet, kicking off my heels to drive. I'm more fuel efficient that way. ^^

Beware, in some states it is illegal to drive barefoot.

Posted · Report post

I also drive in boots with heels. But when I was in college I played a drum set with my girlfriend. She insisted on both of us wearing thigh high stiletto heeled boots together. Even though we did not get married, It set the tone with me wearing boots with stiletto heels. We played the high hat and bass drum pedals with our boots on. Someday hope to do it again. It was easy to control the bass drum and high hat pedals with the stiletto heels.

Posted · Report post

I tried to play drums with high heel platform pumps on. Very difficult. Is it easier to kick the bass drum with the heel down or lift the whole leg and kick it. I think heels were more intended for strutting than doing something technical.

Posted · Report post

A true example of "heel and toe" driving. Can't say the car but it is VERY fast.