locking ankle strap courts

poppi

Hi there. My husband wants to buy me a pair of court shoes which have an ankle strap that can be locked on with small padlocks, just wondering if any one has had any expeiences in any heels similar, if so id love to hear of you to see what im letting myself in for. Many thanks.

Deb's

Hi there...

I have a pair of locking red ankle boots from The Little Shoe Box with 5.5 inch heels...I love 'em and they are so comfortable I could probably stay locked in them forever. Of course I am used to wearing 6 inch heels so I guess I am kind of like thehighheelsgirl in that it isn't that unusual for me, but there is a definite fetish aspect to being locked in the boots and knowing my husband holds the key. Kind of a rush! Here's a pic of them...

http://bootshare.com/StreamFile?id=81531

Hey I have boots just like that!

I dont know what I'm going to do when I want new heels like they made

Jen

A shame.

But - guess what?

Try entering the LSB web address into your 'address box' - and see what you get - so.....www.littleshoebox.com - and hey presto..................!!!!!!!!

VERY HIGH HEELS....and an un-expected surprise!!!:wink:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

A shame.

But - guess what?

Try entering the LSB web address into your 'address box' - and see what you get - so.....www.littleshoebox.com - and hey presto..................!!!!!!!!

VERY HIGH HEELS....and an un-expected surprise!!!:wink:

Thanks for the info! Hmmm...interesting that should happen. I do know that TLSB made heels for La Piazza for a number of years. I believe LP is outsourcing with Leatherworks UK now. La Piazza has great designs but it takes FOREVER to get them. TLSB also made shoes for Cover Girl shoes of London...I have a few pairs. Every now and then you can run across some Little Shoe Box stuff on eBay, but for new high-end fetish stuff, Leatherworks UK and High Heel Factory are the ones I've had the best luck with. Haven't tried 6 Inch Heels Forever yet...a little reluctant as I've heard some horror stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi from Sue, Locking ankle straps can be fun. I would go for them. Depending on your point of view, hubby may want you to wear them out socially. First time out - wear thenm under jeans and them try a skirt / dress. People do look at you and smile when they see the locks but it makes you feel sexy. I wear boots which have locks on them out socially. It has been known that my hubby will not me take them off and I wear them in bed!! Good fun. Sue

Hi from Sue,

Locking ankle straps can be fun. I would go for them. Depending on your point of view, hubby may want you to wear them out socially. First time out - wear thenm under jeans and them try a skirt / dress. People do look at you and smile when they see the locks but it makes you feel sexy.

I wear boots which have locks on them out socially. It has been known that my hubby will not me take them off and I wear them in bed!!

Good fun.

Sue

in the beginning i also wore trousers or fashionable pants when i wore my locked on pumps out to parties or events... but lately i'm ok with a skirt now, i just tell people it's a fashion statement i want to make when they comment on my locked on shoes... they don't know my bf left the keys in his safe at home

• 2 months later...