Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is #26. That means I posted 25, and moved off of those awful loafers. Why am I now trapped in cowboy boots? Is it bad enough that I am not a country music fan, but live in a city where everything has to be all cowboyed up and country for a few weeks every year? Oh the torture. I must surpass this rank by July! Only 175 to go and I'll be in something I like. :smile: Laurie

Well, i've moved on from comfy loafers, but cowboys? Think i'm gonna have to post more!

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

On 2002-01-27 13:24, Tom-NL wrote:

Laurie and Inga,

Are you perhaps playing catch-up with each other ?

Wonder which one of you two will reach the 300 messages point first B)

I don't know, it just a matter of who can keep the ideas going, think Laurie's got more up her sleeve than I. Anyhow I would describe myself as an compulsive chatter type of person, especially on fashion and sports. I might even put a humour post up one day, ironic!

Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

There we are, 200, and the boots, which is what I normally wear, so I'm happy :smile: _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-01-29 20:46 ]</font>

On 2002-02-07 14:48, Firefox wrote:

This is 300 for me. I hope my new pic shows...

I thought, let's have Firefox walk around barefooted for a couple of hours. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler