OUT and ABOUT

johnieheel

Went to wallmart with girlfriend shopping tonight wearing my 4"tommy hill knee highs and had a blast. for the most part, nobody even noticed except a couple women and their young daughters and they just kinda smiled. As for the men, well they just kinda gave me a look like "oh well" and went about their business. Hopefully I gave someone something to go home and talk about.LOL Just be your self and have fun and It will be alright.Posted Image Happy Heeling guys!!!

real men wear heels

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilovepumps!

I dont think I will ever have the courage to walk around outside in heels. The only time I would go out in heels would be very late at night where noone can see me hehe.

Nice heels Johnnie. Those are totally my style. Thats exactly what im looking for but not in knee height. Something like that but in a calve height would be perfect for me. So far I have found nothing that I like.

Well Mr.X, The gf and I went out today again only I wore a little thicker heel but found many ankle boots of the same style at khols dept. store and other places. Cant believe how many really neet styles are out this year. GF is having a hay day and I'm really digging it. We both wear heels when we go out and have a real fun time with it. One man at sams club was really checking me out and she almost went over and asked him if he wanted some of that? refering to me.LOL I'm just the kind of guy who doesn't care what other people think or say and go about my business. For the most part, very few people really notice or care. Just be yourself and don't be self concious and think everybody is starring at you, cause the're not. If street heeling is ever going to take off than we need to get tough and just get out there and DO IT!!!!!!! We had so much fun today that tomorrow er're going to go shoe shopping for me and hopfully take some pics and vids of me trying on heels. Can't wait.

real men wear heels

I think the boots look great with your jeans. I wear them anywhere shopping. The boots I have are made with a much thinner blade heel and I don't attract much attention while wearing then. Only an occasional look ans as you said, So What! I'll be looking forward to your pictures shopping. Jim

I agree with u johnnie. When I go out I don't care what others say. Granted my jeans usually cover most of the heel on my boots but there is still a definite clicking sound when I walk. As of yet no one has said anything positive or negative. I am sort of a "KISS" fan so that is where I got my inspiration from. To quote their song "do you love me", it says, "you like my 7 inch leather heels and going to all of the shows but....do you love me?" And as for the Kohls stores you are right. i live in Canada and when I went to Kohls in the states they had some real winners in my book. I posted a picture of some boots in the unisex boot thread and they where from Kohls. Too bad I was travelling with my family at the time or I would have snapped those up in a instant.

Went to wallmart with girlfriend shopping tonight wearing my 4"tommy hill knee highs and had a blast. for the most part, nobody even noticed except a couple women and their young daughters and they just kinda smiled. As for the men, well they just kinda gave me a look like "oh well" and went about their business. Hopefully I gave someone something to go home and talk about.LOL Just be your self and have fun and It will be alright.Posted Image Happy Heeling guys!!!

Great boots! Looks very similar to my 4" black leather knee-high boots.

It's a Saturday - I'm wearing them now!

Hi everybody and thanks for the comments. Here's a little something for you all to watch. We went to a mall in N. Olmstead up bu Cleveland Ohio today shopping like I said and Had a great time. Went into Bakers shoes and the two girls working there were terrific. My GF got a pair of knee high suade 2"spike boots and the girl brought out a pair of ankle 4" boots that I asked for. First I tried on a really cool pair of marry janes, walked around but they were a little to tight so I seen those boots and she was very supportive and even helped me with them. They were so comftorable I had to have them and she and the other girl, oh and of course my GF said they looked so good that I should wear them out of the store so we took a couple of vids.Hardly anyone batted an eye.So here it goes.Posted Image

real men wear heels

johnieheel

Great pics and very inspiring. I was not going to post while here in Central America, but your new pics changed my mind! As the old saying goes, your pics are worth thousands of words.

Its always powerful, IMHO, to see guys lose their internet anonymity too. I was first inspired to freestyle when I saw pics of Firefox and Xaphod in public. Hopefully others here at hhplace will follow suit. Not only with regards to being inspired by your pics, but by posting pics of their own as well.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thanks for the videos and pictures. Yes nobody really notices. How about the sales clerk in Bakers? Any comments on men purchasing heels? Lucky you are that you can purchase right off the rack along with a girlfriend/wife that understands and enjoys. With my mens size 11 that just usually doesn't happen. Thanks again... Jim

Wow! Did you see how many people cast second glances, stared, did double-takes, or hit him over the head with their purses? No? Neither did I! Thanks, johnieheel, for the videos which show how easy it is for men to walk through a mall in heels without causing any fuss whatsoever.

Yes on comments of men buying heels. The girl who sold me and even helped me with them said more and more men are wearing womens pants, tops and YEP! shoes. She has seen a large increas in men buying heels in the 7 years she has been in the business. I told her about this site and freestyling and how we believe there should be NO gender on clothing and she totatly agreed and thanked me for being my self with no fear. So lets get out there and show the world that it's ok for us to wear what ever we want cause women have for ever and now it's our turn.THERE!!!

real men wear heels

That is my GF holding the boots. I don't do my nails and am not a cross dresser. Just shoes. I wore those boots all day in the mall, other stores, etc.They fit perfect and my feet never complained once, except when I took them off at night. LOL Oh, and yes my girl friend is very supportive and even picked out another pair at sears today at the mall in Canton, which answers your other ? and wore them from the shoe store all over the mall etc.

real men wear heels

Wow! I'm impressed! Great job there, johnieheel. You showed by your actions, captured on video for all to see that trying on heels, and walking through a mall in them isn't the Herculean task some might think it is. However, I must admit to a bit of jealousy that you can go anywhere and buy anywhere, as a 13 wide, that's not at all easy for me. More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

johnieheel - it's great to a guy like you into heels! You look like someone who would probably get no lip because you look like you won't take no **** from anyone. Of course you're a sound bloke but jerks would probably think twice before saying anything bad towards you.

Thanks for the pics!

:rocker:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

It's good to be "out and about." I have been wearing heels outside for about 7 years. I was a bit hesitant and nervous at first (sometimes I still am) but I get more confident with time. I wear hh sandals (no boots), and prefer the thong styles, but also have wedgies, espadrilles and woven styles. My heels are less that 3 inches, that makes me less obvious I guess. I get some stares, and a few laughs, but never has anyone been "confrontational." Fortunately I have a wife that is OK with the whole thing as well - even a few of my friends know too. That makes things a bit easier. My two cents.... SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

johnieheel - it's great to a guy like you into heels! You look like someone who would probably get no lip because you look like you won't take no **** from anyone. Of course you're a sound bloke but jerks would probably think twice before saying anything bad towards you.

Thanks for the pics!

:rocker:

I think I'm just so scarry looking that no one will even talk to me even when I wear tennis shoes. LOL!!!

real men wear heels

It's good to be "out and about." I have been wearing heels outside for about 7 years. I was a bit hesitant and nervous at first (sometimes I still am) but I get more confident with time. I wear hh sandals (no boots), and prefer the thong styles, but also have wedgies, espadrilles and woven styles. My heels are less that 3 inches, that makes me less obvious I guess. I get some stares, and a few laughs, but never has anyone been "confrontational." Fortunately I have a wife that is OK with the whole thing as well - even a few of my friends know too. That makes things a bit easier. My two cents....

SF

Most of my friends and my 25 and 34 year old daughters know as well as my GF which really enjoys it with me and thats a real blessing so if I get caught in public around the house it won't be no big supprise. I have made it a point to let people I know aware of my shoe prefrence ahead of time so they won't have a heart atack when they see me heeling it. My 25 yr old daughter is a real commic also and has alot of fun with it as well as her boy friends which are cool about it also. One even bought me a t- shirt with 3 pumps across the front that read"if the shoe fits, buy it". That I thought was pretty cool. Gotta have fun man!

real men wear heels

I've worn my new Soda Cowboy boots ( http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/fc_1.jpg )a few times lately. They don't get alot of looks, every now and then I notice a guy take a look at them, kinda like they're thinking they're a bit pointy, but nothing seious. But I have to say I'm not use to the extra length on the front due to the pointed toe, anyone else notice this the first time with a longer toe box? Laters!