How would you react?

Richy

Imagine your out at your local retail park and you came across someone dressed like this:

Posted Image

Would you be more likely to react like this?

Posted Image

Or like this?

Posted Image

Interestingly, it's clear from the video that Pata has posted on her site, that most failed to notice that she was wearing ballet boots at all. Or was it they didn't want to notice. Either way, it's another great video a very accomplished wearer of ultra high heels and ballet boots. I for one would love to witness this first hand.

..... not a fan of ballet-heels at-all, sorry.....

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

Yes, it's a members video. I became a member of her site a short while ago, her excursions in ballet heels are amazing. I doubt there's many people in the world who can walk as well as her in ballets and other extreme heels.

I've been a member of her site for several months. I don't normally entertain pay sites nowadays. Most high heeled sites, feature models claiming to love heels, but in reality, can hardly stand in them let alone walk. Pata's site on the other hand, is the only site I know of, which offers a chance to enjoy someone who genuinely enjoys wearing heels, enjoys the challenge of it, and demonstrates some extraordinary skills. The video she posted a couple of weeks ago, of her performing a five minute dance "pole dance" routine in a car park, wearing ballet boots is something to behold.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ballets aren't for everybody, I know. Would these be more to your taste?

Posted Image

+ tax !!!!!!!

i would most definitely stop to shake her hand and compliment her. have you noticed that all it takes to wipe out 1,000,000 memories of people being rude about your taste in clothing, is 1 person being accepting or cool? r1g0r

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

How would I react? Stunned amazement mixed with wide-eyed admiration, and a valiant-if-unsuccessful attempt not to stare! . . .to both the ballets and the pumps.

Have a happy time!

I have to admit as well that this is probably one of the best photographs that I have come across in a long while. Nothing flashy, just a simple pair of black jeans and a tee-shirt. Who was it said that a pair of shoes makes an outfit. Here's the proof.

Posted Image

I have to admit as well that this is probably one of the best photographs that I have come across in a long while. Nothing flashy, just a simple pair of black jeans and a tee-shirt. Who was it said that a pair of shoes makes an outfit. Here's the proof.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wickets, Let Lady B know that every time i see her pic.. i smile.. you're blessed to have her in your life! To answer the thread question.. depends on a lot of variables. where I am.. who's around.. what is on my mind.. how in a hurry I am... am I alone or with my lady... or folks I don't want to know i notice heels or not... general level of happiness a the time.... and a few others. my reaction would range from just noticing but not letting her know i notice and move on.. to out-right stopping her to congradulate her on her skills. the more i'm not in a rush, the more i'm not around folks who know me, the more likely I'll comment and compliment. But, the more I'm in the social circles where I'm well known or my folks are well known, the less likely i'll let her know i notice. but like Wickets, i'm not into ballet, but pumps of any heel height above 4 inch.. i'm all eyes and ears.. esp if extreme heights are achived without platforms!! RPM

is it possible to get a link to see the balletboots walk for evereybody?

I'm reluctant to post links to the video that those screen shots came from, since it is a members site. However, Pata has posted a couple of videos of her in ballets on her preview section.

LIGHT-FETISH.galerien-favoriten

Additionally, she has frequently posted video segments to YouTube. Although they are frquently being removed for some unknown reason her home page is YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I agree. Thats a nice picture. Love the heels. makes me want to get a pair of blue pumps.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 8 months later...