Do we boys enjoy it when gals feet hurt from wearing heels?

Fiattro

As already said, I think it´s primary not pain itself but it is the idea of a girl wearing heels for so long or inspite of everything. I think it´s ok to have this fetish (as well as other fetishes) - untill one can differenciate between fantasy and reality.

@ jagman:

first of all- getting blisters can happen with every type of shoe, and there also are times when my feet hurt because I was walking barefeet;).

My motivation is quite simple: I absolutely like high heels. That I like the higher heels is quite unusual for a woman, but still my experience says me that the most women DO like heels. But of course it is an unpractical shoewear. Also it is a financial question (we need walkable shoes, but high heels are luxury in a certain way). so very often the first heels of a woman do not fit well or are not of good quality and they hurt, and the consequence would be, a woman would avoid buying and wearing heels furthermore. Also, if facing inappropriate attitude from people around in case of less selfconfident persons. then a stupid sentence from a wanna-be-cool adolescent can spoil her wish to wear high heels forever. And of course, if a women feels pressure to wear high heels when these are *sexual* for her husband/bf- (I must admit, women might be a little bit complicated LOL) - cuz of course this happens exactly where the husband or bf likes high heels.

As to me wearing heels- I guess I simply had more luck about details or was *free* to make and live it my own way without beeing influenced by anybody. So e. g. starting to wear them quite lately as I had my own money and could afford more heels for testing etc. For everyday I´d wear lower heels but well fitting and of really good quality. As to wearing ultra high heels- of course its a visual enjoyment for me myself, but somehow it´s also a sportive attitude. and I am pretty sure, that´s the point. for sports you know you have to stop when you feel pain. So I would take heels off as soon as they start hurting. As already written somewhere, I am pretty sure this one of the reasons I can walk those ultra high heels - I would never let them hurt me!

So I will get off all of my heels of pleaser seduce/domina line, although I thought them SO beautiful and bought nearly every model. But I cannot wear them, they start hurting me after a while of wearing. So as already said, hurting = no heels; women are no masochists.

Wearing high heels mean coping with them- but it´s not about standing out pain. It means, before choosing heels, reflecting about the situation. when it´s really hot, I won´t wear very high heels with very thin straps. There are heels I cannot wear with stockings- but they are great for barefeet walk. I would always test new heels first wearing them for a short walk to a local shop or so to see what happens. Cuz some shoes fit first well but after you have walked 10 minutes they might start hurting.

So it´s about life style and attitude but it affords lots of selfconfidence and power cuz in a certain way of course heels influence ones life.

Well said Pata! But for me it's still exciting to see a girl struggling and also having fun in high heels. If the pain is under control, why not? Foot massages are still for free in my private life, especially when my GF wears here 4 inch heels for a while in the house or on a vacation. The only pain she feels is under the ball of the feet. I must say, there are days that she's doing the dishes while standing straight on her heels and she suddenly wants the shoes off, too much pain under the ball of the feet. I respect that, if the pain is too much then no heels, no problem with that!

No, women who's feet hurt when wearing heels does nothing for me, quiet the opposite in fact. When I was in my teens I chose my girlfriends for their preference for high heels and straight skirts. Unfortunately I usually found that these girls did not like wearing heels or tight skirts for very long and usually could not wait to get out of them when they got home. I remember going to a dance with a girl once and we missed the last bus home. As we walked home, she was walking bare feet, carrying her sling-backs with her skirt hitched up above her knees. It was so embarrassing. No, I like to see women wearing heels, its a definite turn off when you find that they can't wear them because their feet hurt and they have to keep taken them off.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I can't say that I would be a fan of seeing a woman in pain from wearing high heels, even though I would be among the first to admit to being a huge fan of any woman who, like pata, and Gina, seem to find really high heels easy to wear. I hope you will be able to continue as you do now, wearing extreme heels for our pleasure as well as your own.

• 2 weeks later...

i do not get any thrills from a woman being in pain (heels or not). i do go out of my way to make sure when out and about with a heeled gal.. i take it easy so not to push her skills too far. ex.. no excess walking. depending on a few factors.. i may offer a massage if i've made her stand too much or notice she's not comfy. i like the confident look in heels.. and pain takes away from that. plus.. a woman won't wear taller heels if they hurt her... and i like seeing a woman in very very high heels. so.. they shouldn't hurt if she's to do it more than once RPM

• 3 years later...

Not really when their feet hurt, but I do love seeing girls struggle to walk sometimes in very high stilettos. Something very sexy about that, when the needles are so thin and the beautiful determination on their faces. "Will I make it, will I fall...oh god". :smile: I once saw a girl slip over at the train station on the marble floor in her black spike metal heeled pumps. I found it really arousing but felt very embarrassed for her. She got so much attention and assistance that, although she had initially lost her pride, she was made to feel like an elegant queen, tottering to her train with the mark of her sexy shoes left imprinted on the minds of others :D

No, not in the slightest, especially if it means a logistics issue whilst out (how to sensibly get from A to B with the minimum of pain). We are all entitled to comfortable shoes, we just need to be intelligent about our purchases - although our hearts can rule our heads such that we do buy shoes that we know will cause discomfort because we want to look good. There are comfortable high heels out there, its just a rare find to get a pair that don't cause discomfort. In fact if it is a BDSM thing you are thinking of, it is the fine line between pleasure / pain; what can appear very painful to one can be a thrilling feeling to another. Most people that practice in the BDSM scene are there for nothing but pleasure, no matter how that manifests itself. R

Not really when their feet hurt, but I do love seeing girls struggle to walk sometimes in very high stilettos. Something very sexy about that, when the needles are so thin and the beautiful determination on their faces. "Will I make it, will I fall...oh god". :smile:

I once saw a girl slip over at the train station on the marble floor in her black spike metal heeled pumps. I found it really arousing but felt very embarrassed for her. She got so much attention and assistance that, although she had initially lost her pride, she was made to feel like an elegant queen, tottering to her train with the mark of her sexy shoes left imprinted on the minds of others :D

And the award for reviving the oldest thread goes to...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

No pain would not arousing me much I think, but I admit apart from the beauty of seeing a woman walking elegant in really high heels it also does arouse me seeing a woman wearing 'too-high-heels' and she's really struggling/trying to balance in them... So I think it's more thrilling to see a girl trying really hard to walk in ultra-high stilettos on difficult surfaces in public than the girl walking with such a great easy in heels, although I have so much respect for the woman that learned to walk in them with ease also! The 'limiting/kind of bondage'- part of it is also arousing somehow I think... Roberto

To me it is exciting to see a woman managing elegantly in beautiful heels. Any aspect of pain and suffering would immediately distract from that. Depending on the circumstances I would either feel pity or a bit of disdain when it is clear that the selection of shoes was unwise in advance (or just plain stupid...). But it never gives me joy to see someone suffer. This does not go so far though that I would offer my own shoes in exchange :smile: Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Ive seen other women suffering in there heels and its not pleasant to watch.Ive always thought that sexyness is strutting about in heels in comfort.

This...totally. Thank You.....!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I am sure this has been said. If your feet are hurting from your heels, you need to reassess your idea of the correctly fitting shoes. They should NOT hurt!!! :smile:

Sorry honey, ALL shoes hurt after a while. Even the BEST fitting designer heels in the World, will begin to chafe with long wearing. Just ask a catwalk model........

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

When wearing high heels as i have for many years and suffered with feet problems there is no way to avoid pain in the feet, when this is bad ie my toes and bunions hurt walking can be afected but i try so hard not to show my shoes are hurting me . this thread is sure making me think what guys are thinking about us when we wear are heels.

shaz

I agree with others. For most of us, I don't think there's any thrill in a heel wearer being in pain, if they don't want to be. To me, a woman is most attractive when they appear to want to be wearing their heels. [Conversely, as other mentions, not much attractive from ones always taking off their heels, complaining how much they hurt, etc.]

Extra points go to wearers who want to wear heels, and can actually do so (for the given height they are wearing). I'd give bonus points to someone trying to move up to a higher heel, if they can do so with some amount of grace. 5" heels NOT attractive at all (at least to me) if the wearer always has their knees bent, is shuffling there soles on the ground. In my opinion, much better to go with something you can handle, if not master, even if means going with something lower.

I also agree with other posters, in that except for probably rare people, I have to imagine there's some discomfort in high heels. I compare it to maybe wearing a super-tight pair of pants, or a corset. It's not pain-free, like wearing a pair of sweats, but the pleasure on gets from wearing it should far outweigh any discomfort. Special exemptions go to those who have larger size feet, who often need to wearer smaller shoes to find the style they like.

There are labels for those who enjoy inflicting or feeling pain and I don't believe the majority of us here fit that description. Being a heel wearer myself I am extremely concerned that a shoe not only look good but also feel good, else what's the point of having them?

I'm not attracted to the look of a woman who is in pain, trying to walk on heels that don't fit, or have been worn too long. I DO like the look of a woman who is walking on heels that are obviously a bit too tall for her, as she tries to maintain balance and walks extra carefully. She will be giving them, and her walk, extra attention. After all, it's the stride and posture (and internal attitude changes) of a woman wearing high heels that make it so eye-catching. Pain will only distract her from walking with the gracefulness that is so attractive. Example: Imagine a cheetah running across the plains, the flowing movement an example of the definition of gracefulness. Now image that same cat, just as fast, but with a huge thorn in one paw. Which do you want to see???? I've had this discussion with past girlfriends several times as I try to motivate them to expand their high heel experiences. If she wears them because of me, and her feet become sore because of them, then it's only fair that I provide a foot massage to make it better (and I'm only a HH admirer, not a foot fetishist :smile:)

• 1 month later...
I too love the sight of a woman who wears high heels a little higher than she is used to wearing. I worked with a woman years ago and she wore 3" heels on a regular basis. Every now and then she would wear 4" or 5" high heels (and dressed very sexy to go along with it) and you could tell she was really concentrating on walking in them. I couldn't tell if she was in any pain because I never saw her take off her shoes or rub her feet. I always would complement her on her appearance every day. But I especially complemented her when she wore higher heels.She really seemed to eat up those complements.

That's what I mean too, I don't want a woman in pain at all, but I love the look of it when she's taking the challenge of wearing a higher heel than she is used to and must concentrate and placing her foot careful onto the ground with every step but still looks elegant! Not when she's walking with her knees very bend or very wobbly or the heel flips inward/outward etc... You know what I mean.....:) But then again i have so much respect for the trained heel-wearer that is able to walk very elegant and fast in 6"+ heels as if it were sneakers! Just awesome if a girl can, but it might arouse me more if it looks like a challenge for her on slightly 'too high' heels... :) Roberto

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree with a some of you on how sexy a woman can look when walking confidently in some nice heels. However, there is just something sexy about when high heels hurt her feet. Now, I am not all big into sadomasochism (just slightly), but it is just sexy when a woman is restricted in high heels and perhaps some little pain.

Pleasures and pains don't always run by different ways. When I feel a little pain wearing high heels , I turn slightly on...Im paying the bill for being as sexy and hot as I am.

Elegance is my second name