Do we boys enjoy it when gals feet hurt from wearing heels?

Fiattro

This question is also in the gals section but it refers to the gals... So how do we think about women having painfull feet. Does it turn you on or do you feel bad for the woman. I personally love it to see a woman struggle on hh but I must say that I also like giving foot massages so I'm not that bad after all :evil: It's more like a BDSM style of fetish I think. Having someone trapped in hh is the ultimate fantasy. I don't know if there's anyone else with this specific fetish. I really like to know :D see you

Actually no, It's more pain full for me to hear my GF complain constantly about her feet hurting, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag...... :evil:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Yea. women in heels is great. I love it when there feet hurt, and they struggle from the pain, but it makes them look mad good, and its really worth it, but of course inside i feel bad for them.

banned for not sticking to website rules or guidelines

I'm neither sadistic nor masochistic. If pain is a part of it, I'm not for it. High heels can, and should be ergonomically constructed, and can be done so without detracting from almost any of the current styles. For most styles, a quarter to an eighth of an inch in the right directions, plus an appropriate amount of padding or functional support, is all anyone needs to turn a painful heel into a delight. It's a shame that some manufacturers just don't have the slightest clue. I'm thankful for feedback forums like Zappos - it's really taken manufacturers to task. On styles I like, but weren't in my size, I've posted numerous feedback over the last couple of years, and today, three times as many styles on Zappos come in my size. I've similarly taken them to task on cost. If I believe a shoe is one that I would like, but it's grossly overpriced, I let them know, too. One of my favorite styles for lower-heeled sandals are the Think! brand. The problem is that all are about twice as expensive as they should be, so my response was, "Think! If only I had a million dollars, or if the makers of the Think! line of shoes had Thunk!, they'd be offering these in prices (half) and sizes (13) that I could Afford! and Wear!. Since they apparently did Neither!, I have no choice but to shope Elsewhere! Fortunately, a Lot! of their competitors Do! offer their Excllent! shoes in both Sizes! and Styles! I can Wear!" If I buy a shoe that's a delight to wear, I make sure I let the manufacturer (and their competitors) know why, in detail. Similarly, if a heel really stinks, I make I let them know why, in detail, as well. Both the manufacturers and their competitors are paying close attention to Zappos feedbacks, so if you're buying from Zappos, make sure you throw in your two cents.

I am going to have to agree with DR and Chris on this one. I don't want to see anyone in pain. There may be times I might be in a little pain and overlook it for the enjoyment of wearing heels...but I don't wish it on anyone else. Yes I want my wife to wear heels more, but not ones that hurt her. And we have been out with her in heels (that I begged her to wear) and her feet started hurting and I felt horrible about it. I even suggested she bring a pair of comfy shoes with her incase that does happen. So to answer your question, NO, I do not want my wife (or anyone) to experience pain in heels. Scotty

I agree partly with Dr and Scotty on this one... My point of pleasureable pain is NOT the feet hurting from the shoes, but the ankles hurting from being worked out. It's a different pain and one that I feel is more pleasurable as it's not a 'pointed' pain. It's like when you work out at the gym and 'feel the burn' that I enjoy both for myself and women. When the shoes are causing the pain in the balls of feet or toes, that's a whole other ball of wax, one of which I can NOT appreciate!! The second type of pain is a direct result of manufacturers being cheap and unthoughtful of the wearers. Something I have never understood...Why on EARTH do they make high heels with SO LITTLE PADDING in the toebox!! Due to the design of the shoe it forces the wearer to place more weight in that location yet they put nothing substantial there to provide comfort!! And then they expect people to wear their shoes! YEAH!!! RIGHT!!! Oh well...Enought ranting! Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

In actual fact one of the reasons why I started wearing high heel boots was to understand more of the pain element of heel wearing. I don't get excited by a woman complaining that her feet are hurting due to her heels, in fact I admire them more for the simple reason they are wearing them in the first place! And yet I have to say I have heard very few complaints concerning women in heels. One particular complaint I overheard was someone I work with. She has a pair of brown knee length boots, made by Bronx. They were on the schuh.co.uk website but I've just looked through what they have now and the "Duran" boots have vanished. The heels were about 3 1/4" block style, she complained that they hurt her feet after doing alot of walking. And yet regularly wears 4" stilleto ankle boots without a problem!? Very odd but that could be for many reasons. As I said before, I don't particularly enjoy that the boots hurt her feet, I just admire the fact she continues to wear them (and they sure look great on her).

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

If heels are properly designed and fit properly, there is no reason for anyone, male or female, to have pain in their feet. A reasonably priced insert can always make a big difference whether you have pain or comfort in a heeled shoe or boot. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm neither sadistic nor masochistic. If pain is a part of it, I'm not for it.

High heels can, and should be ergonomically constructed, and can be done so without detracting from almost any of the current styles. For most styles, a quarter to an eighth of an inch in the right directions, plus an appropriate amount of padding or functional support, is all anyone needs to turn a painful heel into a delight.

It's a shame that some manufacturers just don't have the slightest clue.

I'm thankful for feedback forums like Zappos - it's really taken manufacturers to task.

On styles I like, but weren't in my size, I've posted numerous feedback over the last couple of years, and today, three times as many styles on Zappos come in my size. I've similarly taken them to task on cost. If I believe a shoe is one that I would like, but it's grossly overpriced, I let them know, too. One of my favorite styles for lower-heeled sandals are the Think! brand. The problem is that all are about twice as expensive as they should be, so my response was, "Think! If only I had a million dollars, or if the makers of the Think! line of shoes had Thunk!, they'd be offering these in prices (half) and sizes (13) that I could Afford! and Wear!. Since they apparently did Neither!, I have no choice but to shope Elsewhere! Fortunately, a Lot! of their competitors Do! offer their Excllent! shoes in both Sizes! and Styles! I can Wear!"

If I buy a shoe that's a delight to wear, I make sure I let the manufacturer (and their competitors) know why, in detail. Similarly, if a heel really stinks, I make I let them know why, in detail, as well.

Both the manufacturers and their competitors are paying close attention to Zappos feedbacks, so if you're buying from Zappos, make sure you throw in your two cents.

Well put, Dr1819.:evil:

Actually, I've already answered this one over on the For the Gals forum, but the bottom line for me is that it's usually quite impossible to have and maintain any kind of romantic relationship with someone who is in pain. If I have to make a choice between my S.O. wearing painful heels to please me or wearing comfortable shoes while we build a romantic relationship, I'll pick the comfortable shoes every time. To my mind the clothes and the shoes should enhance rather than detract, but in the final analysis they are merely "props" on the stage of the relationship, rather than the relationship itself.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Not at all, why take glee in something that could cause them to stop wearing heels. My thoughts are that if they are comofrtable they are more likely to continue and try higher heels...much better than flats. Booted

I feel I need to clarify my position on this topic... Foot pain is not good. PERIOD. What I enjoy is when a gal wears heels which challenge her abilities. This often results in ankle usage beyond the norm and hence, the 'burn' sensation one feels after a vigorous workout. I never seek pain in the experience as it discourages continued experimentation with heels. This in turn can counter any other pleasurable feelings derived from wearing heels. With this being said the 'burn' feeling will subside as experience is gained and muscles strengthen. The end result is a competent heel wearing person who is both comfortable and skilled in their abilities. The downside of this that the wearer will eventually become so competent that heels will lose their challenge. But then again, I have yet to meet anyone, male or female, who is truly competent and comfortable wearing ballet heels for prolonged periods :-) (So there's usualy some room to go higher :-) ) What is most frustrating about this whole scenario is that nearly every high heeled shoe I have found contains little to no padding in the toe-box area. This results in pain thresholds being reached quickly and possible injury. The greatest thing any footwear manufacturer can do would be provide adequate padding in their model line. Well, I've now added something like $.10 to this topic... Happy Heeling!! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

I can only attest to myself. I work in a womens clothing boutique selling womens clothes (skirts, pants, jeans, blouses, jackets etc.) and accessries, and I wear 3-4 inch heels every day to work. I only work part time for 4-5 hours a day, and I am DYING when I am leaving. I can barely walk to the car. I just want to chop my feet off. I come home, take a bath, get out, rub my feet with lotion. But what do I do? Go to work the next day in heels again. I HAVE TO SAY ONE THING ! It's nt like I work in a off and SIT in my heels for 8 hours a day, That would be no big deal. But I am STANDING STRAIGHT.... for 4 hours. I hate to see it when I get on full time. Ciao

• 9 months later...

Sure no pain no gain. If my girlfriend starts her high heel training, there will be times she will feel some strain after a day on heels. But if the pain is still in the healthy margins and she would continue, I would know she is eager enough to succeed in walking in heels. But in the long run I would hope that for her wearing high heels will be as natural as walking on sport shoes.

• 3 weeks later...

Not at all, why take glee in something that could cause them to stop wearing heels. My thoughts are that if they are comofrtable they are more likely to continue and try higher heels...

..... quoted-for-truth.....

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

I am afraid i do, but am prepared to put myself through the same pain. to me it is an essential contradiction and attraction of high heels this balance between pleasure and pain. The initial sensation of slipping into a pair of sexy stilettos then the extreme pain after a few hours in them...

• 2 months later...

this fetish seems to develop when the *normal* high heels fetish cannot be fullfilled, e. g. in a partnership. then some men tend to believe, they would love to have high heels around them 24 hours a day- so where the fantasies of permanently high heeled feet and also this one comes from. If one has a girlfriend/wife who often wears high heels, he recognizes, that women would avoid situations where heels might hurt. and one knows: heels hurt-> means there will be no heels at all;). If a lady wears heels only sometimes, then its more likely she will have less well fitting shoes or have pain. but stories about walking for hours with pain due to heels one does not take off might be good for fantasies or clips for sale, but at least concerning ladies in most cases it has nothing to do with reality.

Do I enjoy when a womam feels pain from wearing heels? No I don't think so. Do I respect someone who feels pain from wearing heels? Yes as long as she/he does it at a life choice and doesn't do permanent damage. Pata, surely to achieve what you have done it must have incurred some pain or discomfort? As anyone striving to achieve a physical pinnical it involves pain, dedication and motivation. What was your motivation?

So what's all the fuss about?