World Heel Meet 2007, London: Sat. March 10th

kneehighs

Yes. A group of us went to "Second Coming" to get outfits for the Torture Garden. I bought a leather and fishnet playsuit, a tiny leather zip up dress (well a waistcoat really!) and a "modesty skirt" to wear to and from TG. Pam bought a tiny mini-kilt and a skintight shiny vest (sort of a satiny material) and a sporran and Robert bought a longer kilt...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

So um, anybody make any sweet purchases?

I thought I did. I found a pair really nice ankle boots in Evans. They were £50, but the girl asked for £25 pound, so I though "great, they're on sale", only when I got back to the hotel and found ONLY ONE BOOT in the box!!. Apparently they sell boot individually at Evans. I never heard of such a thing. I had to catch my flight tiday, so I couldn't go back to the store andhad to leave my boots behind. ;)

Now I heard of 50% off, but that's ridiculuos.

I thought I did. I found a pair really nice ankle boots in Evans. They were £50, but the girl asked for £25 pound, so I though "great, they're on sale", only when I got back to the hotel and found ONLY ONE BOOT in the box!!. Apparently they sell boot individually at Evans. I never heard of such a thing. I had to catch my flight tiday, so I couldn't go back to the store andhad to leave my boots behind. ;)

Now I heard of 50% off, but that's ridiculuos.

Hay you been halved!!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Where did you leave it? If you can contact the hotel and ask them to save it and I'll go and collect it and then I can go and retrieve the other one for you...?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Where did you leave it? If you can contact the hotel and ask them to save it and I'll go and collect it and then I can go and retrieve the other one for you...?

Thanks for the offer. I took it into town in the hopes that, maybe they opened a bit sooner than I thought, but as HeelD allready told me they open around noon, so that would be to late for me. I just threw it in the trash as I couldn't figure out what else to do. I didn't wanna drag one boot home to Sweden. It was a shame. They were really nice and comfortable.

Thanks to everybody for coming to the meet . The buffet at the Miller was a success. Good food! Thanks for organizing this! The fetishparty at T.G. was so inspiring ,amazing,relaxed and erotic. It opened a new world. It was great. Best party that I had since a very long time. It was unique! I am looking forward to a second one. I need to buy a new pair of boots with stilletto heels for the next party. Some time ago I thought I didn't care anymore about stilletto heels but i made up my mind . Next time I have got to wear them at a party. Well by the way I must say london is probably the best place for a heelmeet!

Thanks to everybody for coming to the meet . The buffet at the Miller was a success. Good food! Thanks for organizing this! The fetishparty at T.G. was so inspiring ,amazing,relaxed and erotic. It opened a new world. It was great. Best party that I had since a very long time. It was unique! I am looking forward to a second one. I need to buy a new pair of boots with stilletto heels for the next party. Some time ago I thought I didn't care anymore about stilletto heels but i made up my mind . Next time I have got to wear them at a party. Well by the way I must say london is probably the best place for a heelmeet!

There's plenty of these parties in holland to. Even very large ones, i'm always in high heels on these parties ;)

A shame i had to mis this event, will try to make it to the next one def.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

• 2 weeks later...