Any news from Highluc

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce my return on the web after a 5 months absence. I still have not been able to retrieve my old URL so I got myself a new one. As from now please bookmark my new URL www.highheel.be

While I continued updating the site when it was off the air you can start reading the about me pages as from october 2003 to be completely updated on what happened to me (shoewise).

Grtz from Laurence aka Highluc

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Welcome back Laurence. Your high-heel taste is more trendy, but your collection is still impressive. :D:( Especially the knee-high boots with high-heeled greetings, Joost (with a slightly conservetive classic oldskool female boots collection)

Woman Boots, queen of the shoes

Glad you're back, Highluc. Hope everything went well with your makeover. I, and I know that I'm not alone, congratulate you on your courage to "reformat" your life into a configuration that will make you happy. Cheers and don't be a stranger here. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome back to you and your website Highluc! That picture of you standing at the dining table is quite incredible! I'm just looking at a woman pure and simple! Well done! I'm so impressed! I hope I don't upset you now, but now that you look so feminine and elegant, if I were you I'd now be clearing out all the wedgie boots and clunky pairs of shoes and boots completely from now on, and just go full time into ultra-elegant courts, stilettos, d'orsays etc. What a wonderful thought to look forward to! Congratulations once again! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi guys, thanks for the compliments and welcome back words. In fact if you look at my for sale section you can see I'm disposing already a lot of shoes that were appropriate to my previous transgender phase. More will follow when I find time to sort everything out. I hardly wear anything (clothing or shoes) from that period anymore and am stuck with quite a wardrobe of long wide pants and platform or wedge shoes I wore in male mode. Even my hidden heeled shoes gather dust now as I prefer to wear elegant finer heeled models every day. Even all my male clothing will have to go soon because I will not move them in my new appartment anymore. The budget is tight and selling items will help me pay for my expensive transition. This also means I hardly buy any new shoes but I have sufficient stock to survive for a while. Take care guys and wear your heels proudly, grtz, Laurence

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence