Any news from Highluc

Highluc is out sailing for 5 weeks. Don't worry, he'll be back.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, I'm back from my sailing trip and will start posting when I caught up with all my work. I still have to get used to this new presentation. Heely greetings from Highluc to all.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 3 months later...

Hi to all, after being almost continuously absent since the end of may 2002 I am now back, hopefully for a few months in a row. While away it had been impossible for me to find a solution for my website location since my free provider stopped giving me space. For the (few) ones who missed it so far I started a temporary website limited only to the latest diary pages. Today I added the September 2002 illustrated report to prove I've been busy doing other things (in heels) lately. I hope to find an adequate space for my complete website soon and promise to be active on this board again as from now. Greetings to all from Highluc again reachable through http://walk.to/highluc

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 2 weeks later...

It took some time, but I found and published my website through my own domain and a provider that only charges 7,95$/month for 350mb and 5gig bandwith. You can still access through the old rerouter http://walk.to/highluc or if you want it completely spam free you can go directly to www.highluc.net

As from now I will use the about me pages as a real diary and post new facts as they occur, not waiting till the end of the month to post a whole monthly chapter anymore.

I hope you will all like it and I hope to be able to pay the provider with the money of the shoes sold through my for sale pages.

• 2 weeks later...

BIG NEWS from highluc, I just became grandfather again. This time it's a girl named DEANA and weighs 3,780kg while already measuring 53cm. I'm extremely happy both mother and daughter are doing well.

BIG NEWS from highluc, I just became grandfather again. This time it's a girl named DEANA and weighs 3,780kg while already measuring 53cm. I'm extremely happy both mother and daughter are doing well.

Congratulations to you and yours!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

proficiat, Luc!!!

What's all the fuss about?

It took some time, but I found and published my website through my own domain and a provider that only charges 7,95$/month for 350mb and 5gig bandwith. You can still access through the old rerouter http://walk.to/highluc or if you want it completely spam free you can go directly to www.highluc.net

Did you get 5 gig already????

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.highluc.net Port 80

D'oh!

What's all the fuss about?

Did you get 5 gig already????

I don't understand it eiter, the last time I checked it showed I had 1600 hits in 2 weeks but I don't know how many they downloaded. I am not thinking about investing more than my already 100 $ per year to get additional bandwidth. Sorry guys.

• 11 months later...

Hi all, I'm still alive and kicking but on the other hand extremely busy and since a few weeks can not find the (long) time needed to read all the new posts on this forum each day. I also travel to Dallas Texas on a regular basis (beard electrology) and therefore have little time left updating my website. On the other hand, while transferring my domain name from one provider to another (cheaper Belgian one) last week some things went wrong with the US provider just removing my domain access without transferring the rights (at the end of the contract) to my new provider. On top of that I seem unable to get my redirect point at a temporary explanation page so I am cut off from communicating to you all. Because of my imminent USA travel between 3 and 16 november I will be unable to correct anything soon and hope you will show some patience before my site will be up again under its former URL and domain name. Happy heeling to all from Highluc.

Greetings Luc! Your website jigery-pokery might explain why, whenever I've tried two of your URLs lately, I've only got your diary up to 2000 on one and 2002 on the other. Frustrating not to be able to update myself on your latest news (!*#~£^!!!!) Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

You were right, its the removal of all my facial hair in order to be more presentable in my new image in my quest for truth and hapiness through transgenderism. Most people can get their facial hair removed by laser but you need good contrast between dark hairs and pale skin. My predominent white hairs forced me to the elecrtology method and the most efficient people for that are in Dallas. More details on their website http://www.electrology2000.com/

I'll keep you informed through this chanel when my heel website is available again. Bye to all, Highluc (but in fact I should sign with Laurence)

Hello Emma! I think Luc has already answered that: None that are as good at spotting his white hairs, as opposed to black hairs. Again, good on you Luc, every success and best wishes! Oh and Emma, On Friday, did you endeavour to match (it would be impossible to surpass) your previous absolutely KNOCKOUT Holloween costume (as featured in your picture - the gorgeous ultra high-heeled nurse with the pair of legs in a million and the friendly face)? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

surely there are electrologists nearer to Belgium than Texas!

Emma

No electrologist in Belgium is authorized to provide local anesthesy. In Dallas they can work 8 hours a day with 2 very experienced efficient girls on my face while anywhere else it is max 45 minutes (due to pain) at a much slower rate and nowhere near a complete clearing every 6 weeks leading to a 2 to 300 hours treatment in almost 2 years with much more pain. The choice therefore was easy for me and the end price competitive considering driving 300 times to an electrologist 70 km from home versus flying 6 times to the usa at 400 Euro per round trip or less than 1000 $ including trip, rental car, hotel and food.

What will the final results be? I assume that when the 6 treatments are completed, you will not have any more facial hair? Is that the case?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

Today, under "For Everybody", Bladerunner started a duplicated thread to this, which he titled "Hiluc's Site", expressing concern at the (maybe temporary) loss of Highluc's Site. I am posting on there to suggest that everyone aborts that thread and carries on here on this exisiting thread.

Understanding from Highluc that he is currently pre-occupied with more important things (trans-gender issues etc.), I will endeavour to shed a bit more light on his websites for you all, but if Highluc (or anyone else with more knowledge than me) wishes to make any corrections or additions, please do! Here we go:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I agree with Bladerunner that in the world of Guys-in-Heels, Highluc's is a very important site - groundbreaking in fact!

It may cheer people up to realise that his site has NOT entirely disappeared! This is because he has started and re-started it several times, each time using different providers. These still overlap, ie when re-starting his site anew, he would often leave the old one running, but only containing material up to its chronological finishing date.

Forgive me if I get anything wrong, but this is a rough summary of his sites as I understand the current (30 Nov '03) situation to be:

An early Highluc site which is still findable/viewable, but the material only goes up to July 2001:

http://members.lycos.nl/highluc/

At this point, Highluc started a paralled site, but continuously updating it from July 2001 onwards. This site currently consists only of Highluc's brief message that the site is currently suspended until late November 2003 (which is about now!):

http://walk.to/highluc.

At some point he also began running this site on another server and domain name, but this currently shows exactly the same "Suspended until late November 2003" message as the one above:

http://www.angelfire.com/ab3/highluc/

Formerly, He has also run his site under a fourth domain name:

http://highluc.net

I can no longer get any response to clicking on to this one, so presumably Highluc has allowed it to lapse completely.

Important Note: Bladerunner refers to Highluc by the spelling "Hiluc". This is a shortened nickname used by some of his friends, but not by Highluc himself in his domain names. Therefore, if using a search engine to find his sites, you should key-in "Highluc" and not "Hiluc".

I trust that this will assist members is keeping tabs on Highluc, who Bladerunner rightly calls this "Guru" for all guys-in-heels.

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Perhaps we should email Highluc with messages of encouragement. The treatments he's taking can't be very comfortable and might be downright painful. So, if we all wrote and told him how we all miss him here and how much we are looking forward to his return, it might raise his spirits a little.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm with you Bubba! The turmoil that Highluc has gone through until now cannot have been easy, and the present treatments he's starting to undergo must be very hard to endure - not only being physically painfully, but mentally very stressful (and maybe somewhat frightening!) as well. Highluc, we're all with you in spirit, and don't worry too much about your website - the main thing is to get through this as well as you possibly can, and here's wishing you all the luck and happiness in the world in the long term! You've brought a lot of inspiration to many of us heel-wearing (and would-be heelwearing) guys, and in return you deserve a long and happy life! Cheers and good fortune!, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 1 month later...

I'm still feeling sorry the website is not up yet but the problem is still my old domainname and independant from my abilities. I hope I'll be up early 2004 and wish you all happy heelings for this coming year. Grtz, Highluc

Hi Highluc! Glad to see you're (ocasionally) still around. Although absence of your website is lamentable, your health and well-being is more important. I certainly hope you are well. Perhaps you would be so kind as to give us an update on the progress of your treatment. Looking forward to your return. Cheers from Bubba

Hi Bubba, thanks for your concern. I'm now more than halfway in the facial hair removal, have taken anti androgens and been living 24/7 in my desired gender since 4 months, and have resumed the intake of feminine hormones. This year I plan a 10 hour FFS (facial feminisation surgery) around June if I have the extra money from the selling of my present house. I'm awaiting the completeion of my new apartment in Hasselt by March and soon after will initiate logopedy training to raise my voice. The rest of the year will be used to consolidate the already undertaken changes and allow my face to heal for a few months. The rest probably will be for 2005. I hope you'll all find as much hapiness as I do in 2004, grtz, Laurence