Anybody care to say what state they are from.

originally from southeastern Louisiana, between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Grew up in New Orleans. Attended school briefly in Atlanta (ATLANTA, not Decatur, Woodstock, College Park, or any other incorporation therein). Moved back to New Orleans until August 29th, 2005. Bounced around the US, now living at the top of Illinois, near Wisconsin.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

My apology. Anybody care to say where they are from?

Would like to try and set up a heel meet around Ohio.Would also like to know if there is any straight men in my area like me who has a passion for heels.Or couples who would like to get together.

real men wear heels

Currently, I'm in the state of mild inebriation, which is where I prefer to spend my Saturday evenings. As for where I grew up, all over, really. If I were to provide a history, the sheer coincidence that anyone would have followed my exact path is enormously low, and as I prefer to keep my clandestine status online permanent (kneehighs thinks I'm some sort of super-secret spy), I'll just say, "all over." OWWWW!!!! Dang, that arm-twisting is something fierce! Yowser! OK! I spent the first 18 years of my life growing up in the Southeast US. Since then, I've lived in 3 countries, and have visited more than thirty. (swiftly runs away...) :rocker:

Johnieheel, I would be interested in a heel meet in Ohio. Closer to Columbus would draw people from all over the state, and away from the lake-effect snows of the northern tundra. Or schedule it for spring and nicer weather. GWL

• 2 months later...