heels at home.....

Samantha

anyone find it fun to dress seductively with perhaps a pair of spiky mules.....and have an afternoon of rest and recreation in the privacy of your own home, watching perhaps some trash tv and getting a take away? Samantha

Definitely, when I am on my own I often wear a nice pair of high heeled boots and a comfy-but-sexy outfit (e.g. velvet dresses, the cheap ones but really sexy ones that you can buy at Gothic shops...). I don't do take-away though.

Yes, I love heels at home. I find it fun to wear a leopard neglige or robe, and my leopard stiletto sandals, and just lounge. It doesn't do much for me, I just enjoy it on a fashinable level. it makes me feel like I could be rich and important and maybe even sexy. :smile: It's great fun.

I already sent you an email Laurie. I was recommending the site highstyle.de and their "exclusive/no plat." menu, featuring 5.5" pumps available in black suede. (they also have 4" and 7", as well as platform ones for those of you who like it). Other than that I have ordered several pairs from ladybwear.com and always got satisfaction from their service - usually they can customise the shoes and deliver them in suede. I have a few pairs of suede mules from L.K.Bennett (light blue, red, orange). They're pretty cool but not so high (more like 3" I think).

3 or 4 times a week I like to come home and change into something suggestive, such as my rubber or mini leather skirts along with a pair of heels. I no longer feel comfortable comming home and putting on even a pair of jeans without a set of heels. I feel frumpy and plain. (PostCode enjoys the view too :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

My situation is a bit different. The heels at home or anywhere else is just part of a lifestyle, the same as styling my hair each day or putting on jewelry. It isn't just the long time permanent arc of my feet and ankles (size 5 US) that necesitates my always wearing heels but rather my personal inspiration. Even my home has been arranged in some ways to accommodate some activities such as the installation of a central vacuuming system so I don't have to carry a heavy vacuum cleaner up and down the stairs. Certainly I enjoy the finer sensual aspects of the heels as well but a pair of nice 4 1/2" heels with a slightly thicker heel, simple instep strap, and short round toe has a daily casual flair that goes well with many casual clothes. Susan

• 1 year later...

I more often than not wear my stilettos at home and must confess I have worn them in bed (I'm so bad!). Sometimes I'm in Stillettos, stockings and earrings(?!?!) for loungewear. Contrary to popular opinion, I do NOT wear 'em in the shower.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 7 months later...

Yes, when I'm typing my Story or my postings, it makes me feel so relaxed to wear a short towelling gown and my favourite 5 1/4" stiletto low-cut mules with the sun streaming in through the window! Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

• 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Definitely! I wear heels out in public because them make me feel good, so why wouldn't I wear them at home for the same reason? I do house work in my heels. Like Carla, I wear pantyhose all the time at home too. I don't understand girls who say that they hate pantyhose. Soft pantyhose are yummy. And when paired with some sexy shoes, they are wonderful. ***EDITED***

• 1 month later...

Since I am in heels 90% of the day while awake I always have heels at home. Since we have this fake wood flooring I have to make sure my heel tips are soft and non-marking. If I have been on my feet a lot during the day I may just wear a simple 4 inch pump for comfort.:o

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I often wear high heels out, and also at home. I wear them athome to get used to them, so i can wear them out for longer periods without killing feet. Right now my challenge is to walk perfectly in the pumps in my avatar, they are 16,5cm high and very wobbly //Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

• 2 weeks later...