You know you're a high heel addict when ...

HighBoots

...you almost burn your dinner because you're on the Internet chatting about high heels, but save it because you can run down two flights of stairs in 3.5" wedges :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you retire and, instead of chucking the cat off the bed, you chuck the heels off the bed.

Xa

What I tell girlfriends: Love me, love my cat.

After all, pussy came first.

Maybe that's why I'm still single!

Michael

Hi, mk, You could have a point there .... I'm 47 and still single. Having too much fun with heels and sailing to have lots of time for women. Xa (retreating to flameproof bunker ! )

when you overflow your bath catching up with the pics and posts on this forum (3 times this last 2 weeks :wink: )

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

When you buy a pair of heels that are 3 sizes too small(12's in mens size when you were 15's) then decide to walk in them, falling flat on your face. Instead of taking them off you get back up and try again only to fall again later. I'm not saying that's me :D:wink:

I wish I was a size 10

• 4 weeks later...

When you goto a site like Southern-Charms and only look at the heels the women are wearing

Doesn't that site have pictures of "mature" women? An older woman can be hot. And at my age, the women I get are necessarily older.

Michael

Uh Huh, sure....... :wink::D

When you buy a pair of heels that are 3 sizes too small(12's in mens size when you were 15's) then decide to walk in them, falling flat on your face. Instead of taking them off you get back up and try again only to fall again later.

I'm not saying that's me :D:o

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

.... you write yourself a must do, or all hell will break loose memo on the notepad by your bed,

and, to make sure you read it the next morning, you put it in the shoes by your bed.

Xa

When you're moving and you cannot seem to figure out a way to transport all of your shoes without leaving room for anything else in the trunk of the car. When you're moving and you cannot throw away even the oldest, most worn out pair of stiletto pumps. When you have anxiety about leave a pair of shoes at your future home, knowing full well you'll be there for good in two weeks. When you buy a new pair of shoes while in Edmonton, but bring them all the way back to Calgary for two weeks, just to show your sisters and your mother, despite the fact you had to pack a second bag just because of those shoes.

you are like me (who loves knee-high blade heel boots with skinny jeans tucked into them) :D ) and that you simply MUST wear them EVERY time you "boot up" the computer! :o these things have to be done correctly you know! besides, I really enjoy wearing my heels when I shop online, it gives me such a good feeling to "dress in style for the occasion" ah, but to have boots & heels on your mind every day (or other day @ least) yours, Brad (in boots of course) :wink:

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

You spend evenings tripping over your trouser legs, because all of your trousers are chosen to look good over heels but you've had to wear trainers :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 weeks later...

My best friend told me I have a sickness because I bought 17 pairs of shoes in the span of 2 weeks…Do you think that’s bad?

What do you put on when you want to feel sexy?

I am a shoe freak. When I buy shoes I look at stilettos and pumps. I have a thing for straps…a sexy ass stiletto heel with a nice bustier and thongs. It leaves enough to the imagination.

A secret shoe-a-holic.

... you join a forum like this and can't go more than a couple of days without checking in to see what's new :D ... or you start stalking people in the street/shops with your digital camera :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

......You join a HH website forum and proceed to spend the next 3 weeks (working weeks) on the site from 8:45am - 5:30pm every day, looking to see if someone has posted YET another picture of a pair of extreme heels, which you have'nt seen before.......But as your an addict, you've seen every HH site on the net anyway, so you've seen every HH pic, Read every HH story, so your waiting for the NEW pics and storys of people's OWN HH's to be posted, just to get THE FIX......I can handle it.....

maybe I can't.....I don't know anymore......

Posted Image

Ooooops sorry, it just slipped out... :D

It's a toos up for me, the heels or the Vette. Hmmm, that's a tough choice. :wink:

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.