You know you're a high heel addict when ...

HighBoots

When you pop into the local Asda supermarket to pick up a newspaper, and just check out the shoes, and then find a pair of size 42 4" stillettos in real leather. Made an expensive newspaper, but I can get much more pleasure out of the heels :smile:

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes, another pair for the Calv collection. You are a compulsive buyer!

In defence my'lud I would like to add that I had been looking for a pair in this style for some time, so was very pleased to see them.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Heres a picture:

Posted Image

Calv

I've noticed the large sizes are often missing at one store, but can be found at another. Asda change their styles often so if you miss your size in one shop they'll never get any more in. Good excuse to keep checking them out though :smile: Sorry to hear you missed out Dr Shoe.

Calv

People start coming up to you and start asking advice about high heels and how to wear them! When everybody at your work place starts refering to you as the lady who wears the HIGH heels!! And when everybody you know starts saying how you do "EVERYTHING in highheels" and they're right!!!

• 2 months later...

After buying a new car you realise that you should have checked if you could drive it in heels first. And then parking it outside, then realising that all it needs now is a high-heeled goddess to sit on it :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

..... you do all of the following: 1) spend hours and hours in the library looking through magazines for ads with photos of models wearing high heels. 2) looking through your sister's glamour magazines for photos of high heel wearing models. 3) and instead of looking through Playboy and similar magazines for photos of naked ladies, I searched for women wearing high heels. I did all this during my younger years.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

You'll need to find your own goddess for that, or buy a good number of Hot Rod magazines.

I'll just have to keep looking for another goddess, then. Darn :lol:

Oh, and ObOnTopicComment: "...when you wish that pictures on the Internet would load from the bottom upwards, rather than top down."

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

...when you "rationalise" your collection and find that it feels a large hallway cupboard of about 3 cubic metres.... and.... you still have a chest full of them! Watch out for the website: "Dr Shoe's World Of Boots And Heels"!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 4 weeks later...

When you take up crossdressing hoping that this will make it easier for you to wear your high heels in public without attracting too much attention.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

When the total of high heels in your collection outnumber the amount of flats (UGHH, I hate saying that word).

...when you find yourself trying to scrounge shelves for your shoe collection. ...when you find that you can't rent out a floor of your house for extra money without having to find somewhere else for your shoe collection.

You get cramps wearing flats or even walking barefoot. You replace your bedroom slippers with mules. Your household insurance covers only your high heel collection since that is all you can afford.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When you are supposed to give a lecture for a college class and all you can do is stare at the girl in the front row with the high heeled boots. while giving the bad lecture, you are thinking of ways to make the booted girl stay after class. You don't recognize students by their faces, just their footwear.

Everyone should wear boots!

You develop a crush on your average looking 5th grade teacher strictly because she wore high heel court shoes to class. This actually happened to me.