International Heel Meet: Amsterdam, Saturday, Aug. 12th

kneehighs

Oh, I forgot one thing. There is a german forum about high heels that I know of, but my German isn't good enough to write about the heel meeting in Amsterdam. As there are Germans in this forum, maybe some of them can make a post there? (I am not sure how many men there are that are into wearing high heels but I know there are some.)

high-heels-forum.com is the address.

I hope you all think that the more we are the merrier it will be.

(if a moderator thinks it is not apropriate (how on earth is that word spelled??!!) to mention other forums here, pls delete this message)

/admirer

Hi admirer,

thank you for your long answer. I am an old member in the german high-heels forum. No problem for me to write an invitation for the Amsterdam meeting. I had done it in every case :roll:

Sometime ago I had really problems with putting a link on other forums. In my opinion thats childish. We all have the same interests and therefore crosslinks are desired :wink: I would start a revolution in the german forum and also in this forum if a crosslink would be deleted. But you can't expect that I keep me thumbs crossed for Sweden. 2:1 for Germany is my prognosis.

Nevertheless I'm hoping that it will be a fascinating game!

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How to get from London to Amsterdam on a shoe string budget"

www.bmibaby.com

www.easyjet.com tickets for 50 pounds

www.wegolo.com

www.dutchflyer.co.uk for fast train-ferry-train service

August 13th is Amsterdam's Annual Crossdressing Parade

While I don't fancy myself a crossdresser, I'm sure the city will be stocking up on people who are making the special trek to Amsterdam for this occassion. Gives shy Fashion Freestylers an excuse to be seen in heels.

http://www.whatsonwhen.com/events/~38172.jml

http://www.hartjesdagen.nl/

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hallo heel fans, nice of you to pic-up Amsterdam as a meeting point. I hope to find the time to prepair something as a tour brieving to the (shoe)shop of Amsterdam and were to start. Living all most next to it (15 km) away, I gues I am local. But have to arraingess a few things to get you some help and be there as well. It will be high time in the vacantie periode and about the weather it's not sure if it will be good. But during the last two times in England we were lucky as well. From the airport there is a 24-houre connection by train the centrel-station of A'dam but outside it's some mess. They are building a new subway rail arround here and the track goes up to 30 m depth under the roads and houses. The shopping streets "Kalverstraat en Spui" starts allmost direct outside the CS. Nice shoeshop on here are "Taft, Invenda, Meyer(Nieuwedijk)". More intresting side can be found in the tourist info or use your inmagination. A nice place for the evening on the terrases are "Leidse plein and Rembrand plein" on walking distances or by trams. Thies run up to 0:30 o-clock at night. More info will come later or when there are questions please ask. Go on heels fooks A3

a3 Welcome aboard! It'll be nice to see you again, this time in your own backyard! Also, ramon020 has already mapped out a shoe shopping trip for us. The map link is located in the first post of this thread.

Nice to hear from this meeting.

But we have a question: We are interested to make contact to couples were she makes a high heels-training like Andrea does. Do you think there will be couples with the same interest as we have?

May be or may be not. I can't imagine that your only interest is hard feet training of your wife. Aren't you not also interested in meeting simply nice people? If not, stay better at home...

micha

Nice to hear from this meeting.

But we have a question: We are interested to make contact to couples were she makes a high heels-training like Andrea does. Do you think there will be couples with the same interest as we have?

I didn't realize your specific interest was in meeting couples with similar aspirations of high heel training. I doubt there will be many couples with that specific interest present.

Please keep us posted either way.

Hi

It looks like I can attend to the meeting in Amsterdam. I have to check possibilities to get there and back.

It will be nice to meet you.

Regards

Beeblebraox

Sweden

That's AWESOME! It would be my (and others') pleasure to meet you as well.

Check your pm box, some of us are interested in splitting on hotel rooms to cut back on costs.

We are sorry to say that it is not possible for us to come.

Sorry that you can't make it. It would have been a pleasure to meet you.

Beeblebrox and admirer5577 Please check your pm boxes, thanks.

Yes we can come i'm free of work :roll:

:wink::oops::oops:

Thats awesome! Your party has been gladly added to the growing list of probably attendees. Sincerely looking forward to meeting you!

I'll be posting the exact meet up location soon, so please keep posted.

Hi All,

I'd like to join as well. :oops:

Never met high heels enthusiasts before.

But i need to wait for my august roster before I can confrim coming to Amsterdam.

:roll:

Hi wongetje! Your presence would be more than welcome at the meet and you have been added to the list of possible attendees.

Please keep us posted once you get your August roster information, thanks!

:wink:

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that ramon020 and I are rigorously working on finalizing an initial meet location.

His logistical help in this meet has been priceless, and I would like to thank him for his continued efforts in assuring a special memory for everyone who attends.

admirer5577 just posted an invite to the AMS Meet in this forum:

www.high-heels-board.de

its located in the events section. If any other members want to chime in and help out, that would be great. I don't speak the language and on about my seventh try, was finally registered. Now, I can't figure out how to post--LOL :roll:

Also, we have a tentative meet up location:

Nieuwe Kafé

Eggerstraat 8/ Dam

1012 NN Amsterdam

tel 020-6272830

http://www.nieuwe-kafe.nl/contact.html

I've just got to make sure they are open on Saturdays at 10:30-11:00.

Hi there,

To join and meet together we will meet eachother on the 12 th of AUGUST from between 10.30 and 11.00 a.m at the 't NIEUWE KAFÉ AT THE DAM(SQUARE) next to the Nieuwe Kerk (New church) at the right side of the Royal Palace in the hart of Amsterdam. To ensure you will find this Cafe I adjusted a map of the centre of Amsterdam as you can see with an extra shoe /clothes shopping route. So for the ones who are interested we can do this route at which you can find the most interesting shoe shops.

Posted Image

A= Shoeshop "Meijers" this is a must for shoelovers

B= Department store "De Bijenkorf"

C= Shoeshop "Big shoe" with large sizes for women/men

D= Shoeshop "Shoebaloo" with lots of italian names(men's dep.)

E= Shopping mall "Magna Plaza"

F= Shoestore "Paul Warmer" selling shoes of famous designers

:roll:

Hi wongetje! Your presence would be more than welcome at the meet and you have been added to the list of possible attendees.

Please keep us posted once you get your August roster information, thanks!

:wink:

Unfortunately :cry: I can't be there with you all.

I cannot swap my roster duties because I have a training abroad and I'm flying back on the 12th, which means I'm going to be back a day later.

to put it in dutch: helaas pindakaas.

you all have a great time in Amsterdam!

:oops: Cheers.

Hi i have post the date and place of the meet on a dutch site of HH.

I hope that's no problem for you all? the site is www.naaldhakken.info.

The post i have made is to read on the following url:

www.naaldhakken.info/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=2246#2246

greetz brugge71

greetz brugge71

brugge71 :roll: Your initiative and help is more than appreciated! Thanks!

Pictures of New Market Cafe:meeting point

Here are some pictures provided by ramon020 of the New Market Cafe. This will be our meeting point on Saturday, August 12th, between 10:30-11:00 am. If anyone has a problem finding the New Market Cafe or will be late, please call the cafe at 020-627-2830 and ask for Craig (aka kneehighs). Thanks.

New Market Cafe

Restaurant 't Nieuwe Kafé

Eggertstraat 8/Dam

1012 NN AMSTERDAM

Tel: 020-627 28 30

http://www.nieuwe-kafe.nl/contact.html

* this cafe is steps away from Centraal Station, so for those of you coming in by train to Centraal Station, it will be easy to get to. In THIS MAP, Eggertstraat is located in grid C2.

The cafe is next to the New Church, "Nieuwe Kerk".

Posted Image

New Market Cafe is to the right of the yellow flags

Posted Image

New Market Cafe is to the left of the blue awnings

Special thanks to

1. ramon020 for helping out so much. :roll: With the shoe shopping route, the maps, the pictures, the addresses, the websites...your help has been greatly appreciated.

2. a3 for recommending some additional shoe shops to visit

3. admirer5577 for posting a link to the meet in two forums! (The Swedish and German forums)

4. brugge71 for posting a link to the meet at the Dutch forums.

These members displayed a special dedication to the success of this meet, to the success of hhplace, and to the advancement of our own community's interest. A online ovation for their help is encouraged! :wink:

greetz brugge71

Hi Brugge71,

how could you ask if it's a problem for us? I am glad that you had not the same problems as me in the german high heels forum. The mods are insisting on their standpoint that every link on a foreign web site is advertising. I was finally fed up with their style of moderation and after a long discussion I said good bye. In my opinion they have never understood the basic ideas of the internet :roll:

We'll see us in Amsterdam :wink:

micha