High Heel Adventure to School

Senior year…18 and a rebel…. I wanted to be a rebel for the day and I had wore my black and white 4” stiletto heel pumps a few times with jeans to school. That was tough but was not that bad because my flair bottom hip hugger low bottom jeans probably covered them pretty well. I had my hip hugger flair legged blue jeans, pink aweater, and black trouser socks. I had an idea to wear my flat patent leather mules or even my 2” platform clogs, but after looking in my closet I decided, you know what?….the parentals are working and I am going to see what’s in my step-mom’s closet that she probably paid a fortune for. A fortune in my money terms! What’s funny is that I had all my shoes thrown or stacked in my closet and she had hers in individual boxes all nice and organized!… After pulling out a few boxes and opening them and shoving them back in and checking more I pulled out a box that had a pair of black, very pointed toe, 4 1/2” stiletto pumps with a little black ankle strap. I decided ‘these are it!’ and pulled them out and shoved the empty and closed box back where it was at. It’s funny because I don’t remember what brand they were but I do remember that they were really high quality and had what we (or you guys) refer to as ‘toe cleavage’. I thought of the long day at school. It only took a microsecond to self-respond to the ‘once you get on the bus with them you are wearing them all day’, and my response was a YEAH RIGHT, OK,,F –it!. So I put them on, went downstairs, grabbed my backpack and walked out the door to the bus stop. It was a unique walk I was not accustomed too. My walk was obviously different. I had 2 brothers that rode the bus with me but they were sooooo into themselves and their hair and their outfits and their shoes that they didn’t even notice. Not that I thought they even would. Ok…time for the first confession….standing at the bus stop. It was only about 5-10 minutes but I was like ‘wow, these high heels are tough on my feet The angle is what I noticed first. I remember shifting my weight from foot to the other foot, but they had the ankle strap so there was no way to pull my heel out of them. They were strapped on. I get on the bus…being the senior…I sit where I want and as usual, it’s a quiet morning, quiet, sleepy bus ride…. The bus arrived at the school door and that was when I finally realized and said to myself ‘Adeana…you wore some hell of a pair of heels today! What were you thinking?’ I shrugged it off and walked into school and went to my home room. I think when you wear high heels you get a sort of a strut, which I noticed me doing, and tried to contain it. I sat down in my seat and was like ‘OK…the long jeans cover them up, noone will notice’. 1 minute later Dawn, who sat diagonally behind me says “Adeana, let me see those shoes’. I was like ‘oh geez’. I am staring straight ahead and I lift them up so she can see them from almost behind me and I stare straight ahead as in ‘I am ignoring you’ and I hear ‘wow…cool..those are really high’. She sees I am not flattered, and drops it. That was it for that. I don’t know if she found that I was kind of ignoring her to be the reason, or that they were not that interesting to her, but she went on to do something else. First period advanced Algebra class. That’s where I met up with my two best friends and should have assumed I would be getting something said about my new found heels, and I did. From my blunt, realistic friend I got a “so what’s with the hooker heels today?” and from my other friend “Did you just get those? I never saw them before?” my answers were sort of like “They’re not hooker heels and I had them, I just never wore them.” A few more comments from me about how I ‘just decided to wear them finally’ and them lifting my pantleg to make sure they saw the ankle strap, but nothing much after that. It might have been that it was a hard class and we were all trying to pay attention to the class and not to my heels…me included. Second period English composition class. Ok…I finally got a calf alert! After a few hours of wearing them I could feel it in my calves. I then figured out that it was easier to sit in them with my legs kicked back and on each side of my chair than to be straight up and down under my desk. Had to wiggle my feet around a little to help my calves too. Third period art class. We sat down almost every class and painted, draw pictures, shaded art, etc. the whole year and now the art teacher says she wants us to ‘gather round the pottery wheel’ to watch a display, which was some person who knew what-the-heck they were doing on a pottery wheel! We gathered around and stood and I was in the middle of the crowd. I think it was then that I finally noticed this guy in my class that I bet had a high-heel-thing! Or at last he is a future high heel fanatic. I was going from one foot to the other and the one that was not down I was sort of playing around with my foot in my heel…moving it around, rotating it, playing with the ankle strap, and as I kept looking over my shoulder I saw him paying more attention to my feet in my heels than to the impressive pottery artist. Fourth period gym class. Another heel comment. That’s when I got the comment from my best friend Darla about the heels I wore. I had actually just taken them off in the locker room and was pulling off my black silky trouser socks that I wore with them and she was like “I didn’t know you had a thing for the spiked heels Adeana?”. I was like “something different, you know?” She was like “pretty wild. I like them! Where did you get them?”. I said “I got them as a gift and I got them a while ago. I said “thanks” and then pulled off my other trouser sock barefooted. Problem #1 now was that I guess I forgot to bring a pair of white gym socks since I was on my high heel expedition. I think it was more of I just forgot, like I did a few times before. I just put on my tennis shoes on my barefeet…no biggie…We played volleyball and then went back into the locker room to change. After gym class in the locker room, I decided to do something different. Due to the fact that I didn’t have any socks and barefoot in my tennis shoes my feet were pretty hot and sweaty, I decided to dry them off and not put on the trouser socks, which would be hot as heck, and just wear the heels barefoot. It was a different look. I think they were sexier that way. Lunch break. The jeans pretty much covered them but I knew I had them on! That’s when it finally started to kick in that I had worn the heels for quite a while now. Getting out of class and waiting in line. The lunch line is long as heck and of course, like the rest of the school, on hard tile! I was in the lunch line with my tray and trying to bend my toes in my heels and move my ankles around a bit. I could finally feel it in the balls of my feet. It was a soreness and hurt. For a high heel rookie it was 11:30 AM and I had them on since 6:30 Am, which was a good 5 hours! Yeah the gym class was a little break! I got my food and strutted to my table with my friends. My friends all in their flats and sandals…hehe. I had an idea of unstrapping them and taking them off under the table a little while I ate, but got rid of that idea. With the wild lunch period I had I could just imagine my heels being thrown at the beginning of a food fight! It wasn’t that bad after all and I enjoyed talking to my friends at the table. I figured that if my step-mom could do it…so could I! Fifth period band class. I played the flute and sat in the front row left side. I think this was the first teacher than caught the attention of my heels. I guess it would be hard to not notice the girl in the front row. I was the girl in the front row tapping her foot to the rhythm in anything other than tennis shoes, flip-flops, flat mules, chunky shoes, or anything clompy (which was the style). He had to notice me revealing my foot tapping away to the count especially the spiked heel digging into the carpet…hehe. Throughout the class I looked up from my music a few times to see him checking out my heels. To be honest, that was in addition to I saw him checking out a few of the other girls that were blessed up top and wore somewhat revealing tops in the front row. He enjoyed his job! Sixth period study hall. Finally an easy slacker class. About 10 of us and the guys gym teacher and you can pretty much read or do whatever you want. His big thing is to ‘keep it quiet.. I sit in the middle of the room and always tried to finish up my homework so I wouldn’t have any to take home. The class gets settled and after a few minutes I decide I can sort of take my heels off for a bit while I am just sitting there. I am sitting at my desk and kick my heels up to me and unstrap the ankle strap on each one. I then kick them off under the back on my desk and finally put my feet on the floor barefoot and flatfooted. I bend my toes for some relief. After a few minutes I notice out of the corner of my eye, the trouble-maker-of-the-class Rich has pulled one of my heels back to him with his foot and has it under his desk! I sort of half turn around and quietly let him know I saw what was going on with a semi- quiet ‘HEY” He immediately pulls it under his desk. I, put my other heels back on, as if he can get it off my foot now that it is strapped on too!….hehe. I then say ‘Gimme it” and he says ‘NO!’ and he throws it back behind him to the back of the room down our isle and then the teacher looks up and then busts us both and is like “what’s going on back there?!?” I said “he took my shoe”. And as I stand up and walk to the back of the room to get it he says ”No I didn’t” and the teacher says “settle down back there”. During that time I had to walk, on ONE HEELED FOOT back to the back of the room to get my other heel, and get it and walk back to my seat, where I pretty much now had to give a public display at the foot wear I was wearing, and how I put it on, and how I buckle the strap! Since now the other 9 people were watching! They got to stare as I was blushing over the whole thing as I put my heel back on my barefoot and buckled it back in place around my ankle. I got a few comments. It was quiet after that and I ignored everyone. Seventh period biology class. Finally a class that went fast and a friend of mine was more curious about my necklace than my heels. And it was a necklace she saw and I told here where I got it before too!…hehe. Mid afternoon and I can feel it in my toes now. I guess I was not used to the pointed toe shoes and besides the heel I can feel the narrow toe. I get tough and think ‘if my stepmom can wear them to work, I can wear them too! We are not dissecting anything so I guess it’s a great class if that’s all that’s rough! Eighth period History class. This is one I sit in the back of the class for. I am not sure if it was the walks in between the classes or having the heels on all day but I decide to unstrap them and curl my toes in the heels as much as possible to make it easier. It’s an easy listening and read class. I can’t really do it to long because we are taking turns and it is only a matter of time before I have to strut up to the front of the class and take my turn reading. It is a small class so we are standing up there reading for quite a while. I actually don’t try and hide my heels and in fact put a foot forward along the podium and my pants hike up a little to show them what I am wearing. It’s been a long day and I figured, ‘what the heck..who cares’. After the first time I kind of imagine what would happen if I went up for the next time to read barefoot! Or what if I wore 5” heels the next time! But then again, let’s not get too crazy! Bus ride home. It took all day but I finally got up the guts to strut out of the school In them and get on my bus. Once on my bus, I am the only one in my seat toward the back of the bus. I cross my legs and enjoy the bus ride home. After a few stops we get to my bus stop. I get out of the bus and it drives away. I stand there on my somewhat sore high heeled feet. I walk down the sidewalk to my house. As I approach my house I see my step-mom’s car in the driveway. I stop in front of my neighbor’s house with his hedges blocking the view and unstrap my heels for the day and take them off. I pull my backpack off and tuck them away inside. I’d rather explain to my stepmon why I am barefoot than in her heels!…hehe. I walk down the sidewalk, hot hot cement!. I walk across my yard and onto my porch. No one around. I open my door and walk into my house. As I walk across the room and start up the stairs I hear “Adeana is that you?”. I reply “yeah. I’ll be right down, I just got home”. She says “OK. How was your day?”. I reply “Great! It was great!” I then snuck upstairs and into her room where I opened my backpack and pulled out her heels and put them back in the box and tucked them back where they were stored. I hoped she wouldn’t notice any marks I put on them or the bottoms weren’t wore any more than she did or anything, but she never did. That probably was a pair she never probably wore again so she never noticed. I borrowed her heels a few other times and she almost never knew. I borrowed a pair of wild platform strappy stilettos once, and I hate to think about it, but they probably were bedroom sex shoes for my dad! That time…I borrowed them…..I got busted!…… …..but that’s another story! Love, Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Ahhhhhh High school, I remember a few wearing heels of 4" or more, only if I knew back then.......sigh, oh well. Nice story, helps to be able to under stand when the shoe is on the other foot. :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

BUSTED! There was a limit to the heels I would borrow and wear to school, especially 18 and a senior. I knew that a few of my step mom’s shoes were what we called FMPs. I forget where, but I think we got it from the Sex in the City show. Mrs. ‘nicely-organized-shoes-in-the-closet’ had a quite a few boxes that I explored often. She actually changed one of the empty bedrooms into her dressing room. It had a full length mirror, amore, dresser, and a big closet. I went through her stuff when she wasn’t home, which was occasionally, especially sometimes her job had her travel overnight for business. I found a few pair that were: #1, I had never saw her wear them before, and #2, I doubt she would wear these out in public. They were 4-5” strappy stiletto heels, some with the metal heel or the ankle straps, another pair was glittery really high platform heels,…etc. It was senior prom and I got asked to the prom by a really nice guy who was actually older than me! Not much though...only months, and 18 too. I have a birthday that is late in the year so I ended up usually older than the kids in my class. And when you are a younger age, a year or even 2 makes a big difference, remember? He was a football player, tall, and really cute. We were in a few classes and he knew one of my friends, who was dating one of his friends so they kind of fixed us up. We went out a few times to parties and other times, met up at the local hangouts and hooked up. Nothing sexual really happened that much. It kind of built up from kissing, to letting him up my shirt once, to going down his pants once. I could tell he had a thing for legs, and mine were (and still are!) one of my best assets, and I could tell he liked them and what was at the end of them…my feet or heels! It’s funny cause you can tell when it’s more, and maybe a fascination…hehe So prom day arrived and I had my white and gold Tiffany gown and my Nina 3” white glitter slingback sandals that went with my dress. I did some tanning at the local salon and after spending some time outside in the sun I had a really nice dark tan. I went barelegged in my dress and heels and thought it looked nice. We went to the prom and did the typical prom stuff and we got along really good. After the prom we got in his car and went out. It was actually his parents car that he borrowed for the evening and according to him he could keep it all night. We followed a few of his friends, one of which, was with one of my best friends and we went to this hotel for an after-prom party. It was one of those suites in a nice hotel. Apparently one of their older brothers rented it for them. We all went in at different times instead of a group to try and not draw any attention. Not that these young guys and girls walking in one after the other in tuxedos and prom dresses didn’t draw attention! We went up to the suite and it was a crowded party scene. There was music on, and beer and bottles of liquor, and mixed drinks in a few pitchers that were spiked punch. It was amazing that you couldn’t hear it louder out in the hallway with all the people and music inside. That place was pretty soundproof. We went in and talked and played a few drinking games. I had a few glasses of punch and he was drinking beer as were his friends. After 2 glasses of the punch I was really feeling it! I was also not used to drinking so that kind of helped it too. We flirted around and he hinted around about how far was I going to get tonight…sexually of course. I sat on his lap on a chair with my legs crossed in my glittery sandals and told him I wasn’t sure. I actually had an idea that I was going to sleep with him that night, and had actually borrowed some protection from my friend who had some for her boyfriend. I just didn't feel I should share that with him yet. I even had a little lingerie outfit that I was going to bring with a change of clothes as a few people had mentioned they were going to do after the prom was over. Most of us actually didn’t do it and just wore out prom gowns the entire evening. So after a while and a few more drinks we both were kind of tipsy and he suggested we go somewhere more quiet. We thought about where we could go and I suggested back to my house. My dad was gone on a business trip until tomorrow afternoon, my step-mom had flown out of town after she came and saw me off to the prom. Out of my four older brothers, one was married and gone, 2 were in college and the other was spending the night over his friend’s house where they played video games all night like zombies. That pretty much left the house empty. We arrived back at my house and parked in the driveway. The house was dark and quiet and I clicked my way in my heels to the front door. I unlocked the door and we went in. We didn’t say too much I just sort of led him up to my room. We went into my room and sat on my bed and kissed and he slowly lost his tux jacket, tie, and shirt. I told him that I wanted to get out of my prom dress because it was killing me and into something more comfortable. He said he really thought I looked great in it and I asked him what he liked the best about it? I asked just seeing where it would go. He gave me a smooth answer like ‘I like all of it’ and then he said he wished I would have wore some sexy pantyhose though. That pretty much sealed it for my intuition about what I thought about him. He DID have a thing for legs! I asked him to unclasp the back of my dress and zip it down. He did and with that I told him I would be back I was going to change into something else. I slid the straps off the back of my heels and kicked them off in the corner. I suddenly had a little plan. I grabbed the extra clothes bag with the lingerie in it and walked out my bedroom. I looked back at him half lying across the bed and told him that I would be back. He had a smirk on his face. I went into my step-mom’s changing room, right down the hall, and took off my prom dress, strapless push-up bra, and panties. I had a black sheer one piece, babydoll, that didn’t leave much to the imagination from behind. I then opened my step-mom’s dresser drawer, that she kept all her hose in, and took out a pair of black sheer thigh high hose. I had been in this drawer before to borrow pantyhose, and with permission too. How about that!?! I pulled each one up and they had the elastic top so they stayed right in place. I then went over to her closet and decided I needed the appropriate footwear. I checked through a few boxes quickly. The last thing I wanted to do was keep him waiting too long and think something was the matter. I found what I was looking for! I found a pair of TOTAL sex-heels! I actually couldn’t remember if I ever saw these before in my exploring. They were a pair of 5” black X-strapped stiletto heeled sandals that had these 2 ankle straps that came up from the back. I put them on and amazingly stood up and walked out of the room. They were really hard to walk in and my ankles and calves weren’t used to wearing something this high at all. I wondered if I would attempt such a thing and put on such and outfit if I had not been drinking? I walked back down the hallway and opened my bedroom door and walked in. I guess during my disappearance he seemed to have lost his pants!…if you know what I mean. When he looked up and saw me, he his eyes got big and all he said was 'whoa!' I took that as a compliment. Guys don’t realize that girls have a complex or maybe want to feel appreciated and complimented when we put on sexy outfits for them. Sparing all the intimate details that may be to graphic sexually for here, I lost my lingerie but kept on my thigh highs and heels. With the straps on the heels, they were not going to be taken off that easily. He also lost what little clothing he had on. Foreplay led to me letting him use two of my bathrobe belts to tie my hands to the bedposts with me on my back spread eagle. I also wonder if I would have let him do that if I was sober? We had some foreplay for a while, actually it was mostly him at work, since I had some restriction going on. Then, to a nice surprise, he actually asked me if I wanted to have sex, instead of trying to force himself on me. I had thought of that little predicament too late when I was already tied up. I didn’t really say anything but just give him a nod yes and he went and got protection that he had brought. That can be taken as good or bad I guess? He is a safe guy?…..he knew he was going to get lucky?…..I wonder. So there we were having sex in the missionary position as I watched my stiletto heeled feet and legs spread, and in the air. Then time sort of stood still as I heard the hardwood floor creak outside my door and the door open. We sort of froze in the middle of our sexual act…him on top of me…me tied to the bedposts my legs in the air…and my step-mom was standing in the doorway! I closed my eyes for a second and started trying to pull my wrists loose. He panicked and jumped off me. Everything was a blur and I remember her screaming at him to get the hell out. I was looking at my wrists as I was still trying to get them loose and was twisting and digging my heels into my bed as if squirming would get me loose. I didn’t see him grab his clothes and run out, but I guess he did it naked, and still with his condom on!…hehe. I could not see, but I could hear her yelling something at him as she sort of followed him or chased him out of the house. I don’t think he even said a word the whole time! He was probably in shock! I realized I wasn’t getting my wrists undone and had only got the knots tighter and laid there thinking ‘I am F-ed.. How ambarrassing’. I laid there for about 5 minutes and I tried slipping the heels off by trying to work my feet out of them. There wasn't even a blanket on my bed for me to try to wiggle under. So then my step mom then came in. I think maybe she was waiting for herself to calm down. She was caught off-guard too. I saw her in the doorway again and I just looked up at the ceiling TOALLY embarrassed. She didn’t say anything, she just came over and after some working, untied my wrists. Neither one of us said anything. After that, she walked out of the room and I heard her go downstairs. I stayed upstairs and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a tshirt and put her stuff back where I got it. My drunkenness was gone now! I then figured I had to eventually face her and I walked downstairs. She started the conversation, which didn’t involve any yelling. I apologized and told her how embarrassed I was. She actually gave me a speech about watching what I did and who I was with and she objected to that behavior in our house. It went a lot better than I thought and ended with me asking ‘You are not going to tell my dad are you?’ She promised she wouldn’t as long as I was more careful with what I did. She told me he could have done anything to me with me tied up like that. I then went up to my room, still totally embarrassed as ever. I tried to call my prom date on his cell phone and no answer. Either he had the phone off, he was out getting drunk wondering what just happened?!?, or he absolutely didn’t want to talk to me. With all the stress that had happened earlier in the night, I went to bed exhausted. The next day I didn’t leave my room until lunchtime. I went downstairs and my brother had got home and my dad did also. They were all in the kitchen with my step-mom having lunch. My dad asked me how the prom was and I replied good. My step-mom acted like nothing happened and I am pretty sure she didn’t say anything. Whew! I went into the living room and watched TV for a while and got online to check my Email. Later, I went up to my room and there was a shoebox on my bed. I stopped and knew that I didn’t leave it there. I opened it and inside were the black 5” strappy stiletto heels I had on last night with a note! I didn’t recognize the box probably because I was so tipsy last night, but I did recognize the handwriting. The note said ‘You can keep them, they look better on you and you’ll probably get more use out of them’ I was in total shock! I closed the box. I walked out of room and down the hallway and noticed my mom walking down the hallway toward me. I stopped. She passed me with a smirk on her face as I looked totally embarrassed again! Amazing! Love, Adeana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you liked them and I don't mind anyone saying how pathetic I was....can't you remember how pathetic you might have been in high school a few years back?....hehe

Glad you liked them and I don't mind anyone saying how pathetic I was....can't you remember how pathetic you might have been in high school a few years back?....hehe

Oh please don't remind me, I was traumatised........ :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Adeana:-) What great stories that you have related to us. I'm sure that they brought back some times to all of us from our own pasts of high school, the Prom, and after Prom activities. I'll bet that the next time that you wore those shoes brought all of this flooding back to you. Do you have any more interesting stories from your past to tell us all? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Tallboots.....what is that?

Nah... I'm not sure I want to get into that on a public forum. Let's just say it doesn't involve high heels, so I doubt it would be of interest to anyone. :roll:

• 5 years later...