Whatever happened to Spook?

I think the way things fell apart so fast was possibility she and her boyfriend broke up and just lost interest. What is left of the web sights are in virtual limbo now.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I think that is correct. However, there is a relatively new Yahoo Group for Spook and my impression is that she has continued to corset, albeit at a more moderate and restrained (pardon the pun) state. I would also infer from her postings that she is in a much better place than before. Vern

• 5 years later...

Nevertheless I miss Spook... :-( I remember, once she was writing about how she went to a mall in her ballets and there a small boy pointed out to his mom about the shoes of this other lady. She denoted this by saying, "I think I just gave the boy a life long fetish!" or something like that. The way she described it all was just an incredible rush for me, hence... I miss spook. I wonder if se'll ever return to the ballets. She still has may fans out there.

I think that is correct. However, there is a relatively new Yahoo Group for Spook and my impression is that she has continued to corset, albeit at a more moderate and restrained (pardon the pun) state. I would also infer from her postings that she is in a much better place than before.

Vern

do you know whats that group called :wavey:

Yes, after she and her BF broke up she changed directions with her life. When I was married we lived about 20-30 minutes away from her in Florida and met her a few times. My ex who was also into corsetry and heels even got her to do an on air segment with a famous radio host here in Tampa. VERY sweet young lady. My ex spoke with her now and then for a few years after she (Spook) moved out of Fl but I don't know any more info.