wearing your sexiest heels to work.......

Samantha

Since I ALWAYS wear 5"+ stilettos, the reaction is amazingly normal at my office. When I wore my 6.25" stiletto pumps, the heads turned & I must admit I enjoyed the attention! :) Happy Holidays! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandals with hose are a definite fashion no no.

Court shoes with heels can be worn with or without hose - my wife rarely wears stockings or tights in her stiletto pumps as she prefers bare legs.

See for me the nylons make the legs only better... just not reinforced toes with open toed shoes. :)

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

• 2 weeks later...

I wore my 5 inch heels today, for the 1st day on the job. Yes, I felt like everyone was watching, but I loved every minute of it! I also loved how the pumps not only expressed my self confidence, but also built on it!!

You're my kind of woman, MistressM. High heels give you power and authority. Wear them with pride. I think it's great to have people ogle over your heels. It make you feel superior.

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to find Nude-toe hose all over the place. Could someone let me know where to find them in the South of England please?? Any well known High Street names I may have missed? Oh - by the way. I wear at least 4" during work hours and bare feet with sandals - and with all this walking about looking for nude-hose my poor feet need a rest!!!! :P