"muletto" straps...

I just double checked the link, and they also just emailed me back, so It Does Work, If you have trouble, try typing the link into your browser, and then see if it works,.

The idea is an covered gathered elastic that is either plain colored, or fancy with decorations....The idea is like a figure "8" and one of the loops of the figure "8" goes around the shoe (under the sole) and the other figure"8" goes around your ankle. they are going to send me a sample, so I will let my wife see them and see how they work....She has an inbetween size of foot, Wider foot, narrower heel, and some shoes slip...

Try the main site, and then click through the choices...

http://www.mymuletto.com/

I dont find these straps so elegant. Only strap you can add to mules is single one in front, as thin as possible (like my own shoes - avatar) otherwise not mules. Besides, its pure pleasure and advantage to be able to easily slide foot off even for a moment. mules fall off sometimes and catch pants, but its better just to get used to, these are just mules, its only my opinion of course

I just double checked the link, and they also just emailed me back, so It Does Work, If you have trouble, try typing the link into your browser, and then see if it works,.

The idea is an covered gathered elastic that is either plain colored, or fancy with decorations....The idea is like a figure "8" and one of the loops of the figure "8" goes around the shoe (under the sole) and the other figure"8" goes around your ankle. they are going to send me a sample, so I will let my wife see them and see how they work....She has an inbetween size of foot, Wider foot, narrower heel, and some shoes slip...

Try the main site, and then click through the choices...

http://www.mymuletto.com/

Turns out I had problems getting to a few places, not just that one. The problem was on my end. Many places worked but quite a few didn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Places that sell dance shoes also may have a stretchable clear plastic strap that goes around the shoe and the foot in the area of the instep. Dancers wear them with pumps so the shoes won't come off during dancing.

I had no trouble getting through on this site. BTW---this seems to be a good idea and should help anyone who has trouble keeping their shoes on. Besides that, they look good too, and the price is right. I'd say---go for it, Gene. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 4 weeks later...

I asked very nicely, and she sent me 3 pair of samples... they are very simply assembled... a piece of clear plastic that is sewn between a piece of cloth...the cloth is sewn in a way that it appears rounded(sewn inside out) the construction is good. I have them on my counter, and as soon as I get more answers, I might be able to sell them. I don't have a model foot to use but I do have a mule shoe that a customer donated to me...as soon as I get a plastic foot, I will take a picture of it.

• 4 weeks later...