Linked Word Association Game

Hi All. I've always seen the word association/disassocation threads but avoided them because it felt like too cheap and easy a way to gain posting points. I was thinking, it might be fun to add a little bit of a challange to it so you will actually have to earn the posting point! How about the next word not only has to be associated, but: 1) Start with the last letter of the previous word 2) Not been used before (within reason, I know if the thread grows to hundreds of pages it will be impossible to enforce, but we could try to make sure it wasn't used recently). I will start off an appropriate enough word stiletto (the next word will have to be associated AND begin with an O)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TanneD as in tanned leather for the boots. Excellent suggestion for improvement of the word association game, sscotty727. :D

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Have to admit that I've never heard the term "scrummy" before, but am assuming, for purposes of linking, that its meaning is similar to "scrumptious". Therefore, I "yearn" for something "scrummy". YearN

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.